Beasts of Beyond
flower crowns [★] LIKE A MATCH - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: flower crowns [★] LIKE A MATCH (/showthread.php?tid=8172)

flower crowns [★] LIKE A MATCH - suvi. - 11-23-2018

[div style="width: 527px; line-height: 1.4; text-align: justify; font-family: constantia; font-size: 11px;"]suvi ó faoláin
Truly a pack animal, the little wolf found great ease in pursuing activities now that she had Fiachra on her side.  The winged demon -- not a terribly far from truth view of the michevious raven -- seemed quite adept at providing quick assistence.  Odds were, he just didn't know what she was up to and curiousity killed the cat... Or bird...  Yet the second, the child began collecting flowers, the raven was soon zooming around, flying flowers back and forth to the pup.

He didn't stop until she had baskets overflowing.  Vibrant, happy flowers of a rainbow of colors, more than enough for her eager paws.  The dire wolf plopped her rump happily on the sand and began working.  The first attempts did not go so very well, and found themselves discarded off to the side, only for Fiachra to peck them apart, dark eyes gleaming, still a little confused about the entire endeavor.  Soon enough, Suvi figured out how to do it, chocolate hues dancing, her tail wagging ecstatically behind her.

A steady collection of various flower crowns began to grow, no two quite the same.  She handled them carefully in a basket she emptied out and kept working, her feathered friend watching, a soft yellow glow emitting from her golden fur.  One of them, she made smaller, only to plop it onto Fiachra's head with great delight.

The bird released a deafening CAW, as if in protest at first, before he settled next to the basket, resigned.  He supposed it didn't look that bad, and Suvi kept throwing grins at him while she continued.
[align=right]mhaighdean uasal bhàn

Re: flower crowns [★] LIKE A MATCH - Luciferr - 11-23-2018

[table]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
L U C I F E R . G R I M M
"The endless Void, The gazing abyss, The bottomless ocean of horror...It coiled itself around your tender heart"
[ retro current arc/instability ]

Dark claws bit into soft earth as the significantly smaller form of lucifer's hellion form made his way across the island circuit, wings surrounding him like an encompassing trailing cape in the slightly cooler temperatures of the tropical isle nearing winter.

he spots the fae not long after he turns the final corner of his self proclaimed patrolling circuit - Suvi - and curious he wonders closer, skeletal tail idly swishing to the left behind him.

he knows when he spots the flower crown adorning the bird he's seen suvi around with and the elder being chuckles idly "got a knack for flower crowns making i see"

tags[color=maroon]large dragonhellion [5ft] — typhoon / officer — extreme
© LEXASPERATED

Re: flower crowns [★] LIKE A MATCH - suvi. - 11-25-2018

[div style="width: 527px; line-height: 1.4; text-align: justify; font-family: constantia; font-size: 11px;"]suvi ó faoláin
The child threw a gleeful beam up at Lucifer, eyes bright.  Fiachra CAWed quite loudly, perhaps in defense -- he had an odd distaste for adults in general she'd found -- at the larger male.  The pup dropped her present work and swatted at the bird, amused.  With a light crease in her brows, she ran through her baskets.  She knew plenty of her clanmates varied drastically from her in size, from much larger, to -- in cases like her uncle and cousin especially -- much, much smaller.  Ah-hah.

Politely, the little canine offered up a garland of the proper size towards the hellion, one that was, naturally, consisting primarily of pastel pinks and blues.  The girl seemed rather fond of those colors, especially the lighter blues, as although every crown remained unique, a great deal of blue did seem prominant above the vibrant collection of hues.
[align=right]mhaighdean uasal bhàn

Re: flower crowns [★] LIKE A MATCH - Sympathy - 11-26-2018

IT'S A FUNNY THING, IT'S NEVER LONELY. I REALLY CAN'T COMPLAIN BECAUE IT FEELS LIKE HOME TO ME. TELL ME TO QUIT; AND TALKING SHIT ABOUT. I REALLY GOTTA SAY, THIS BOTTOM AIN'T SO BAD. —
Who would wear flowers on their head? The little girl and the big scary dude apparently. Leonidas didn't quite understand. Didn't taking flowers from the ground make them turn brown and whither out? It seemed... wasteful. And yet the little pup was captivated nonetheless. He had to muster up his courage to even approach in the first place; even the mere sighting of Lucifer gave him chills and he had been pretty close to turning tail and doing something else. But he tried, and the dusty colored puppy creeped slowly towards the pair, body low and ears pressing back against his skull. He gave a wide berth between himself and the dragon, nearly pressing against Suvi out of instinct. He looked at the ground before peeking at the flower crowns with soft eyes. "They're pretty." he complimented quietly.

[div style="text-align: right; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px #be9b7f; font-size: 24px;"]— LEONIDAS Ó FAOLÁIN
#psychosocial.