Beasts of Beyond
READY AIM FIRE | RIMMY - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: READY AIM FIRE | RIMMY (/showthread.php?tid=8109)

READY AIM FIRE | RIMMY - | THE VAGABOND | - 11-20-2018

[align=center]
Questions no one can answer -

His wounds hurt like a bitch. It seemed like as every single day passed, he was fighting someone. Whether it was someone that he was trying to kill as an advertisement or someone that belonged to this group exactly, it didn't seem to matter all that much. Luckily for him, he had learned a couple of things that were indeed keeping him alive from all the wounds that he had been given. Vagabond noticed that he was healing up a lot more than he would if he was actually a human. But this place didn't really think of stitches now did they? There was so much going on it was almost hard for him to keep track of all of it. There were kills going left and right. Goldenboy was in the equation, they took out a leader supposedly. Although Vagabond still thought that they should have killed the guy instead.  Rimmy ended up getting hurt which had put Vagabond into a panic as he watched someone stitch up his life long friend. He still wasn't completely certain if what was happening was actually real or not, but the last thing he wanted to see was for his friend to die. Then there was Mogar, the canine certainly being a breath of fresh air since he saw the guy. They were basically at each other's throats as soon as they saw each other, but that was because they didn't recognize one another. Once Vagabond realized who it was, he broke up the fighting as best as he could to make sure that Mogar wasn't injured even more than he already was. Vagabond himself wasn't doing as good as he would have liked. The Hellhound was suffering from sleep deprivation, and it was taking the toll on his body but also his mind. Each time he would stand up, he would nearly fall flat on his face from the dizziness thanks to the high blood pressure he was having at the moment. He was forgetting things left and right and why he was walking around in the first place.

The last day he had just been around Roseblood area so that he wouldn't walk off and forget how to get the hell back. His mood swings were starting to go out of control as he was snapping at people that probably didn't deserve to be snapped, and he was constantly worrying about the health of the crew that was still around. He couldn't give two shits about those that lived in this place as they were just animals and nothing more to him. He tried to hide how exhausted he was, and that he was fine because right now he was the crew's defenses. He had no doubt in his mind that Rimmy could protect himself, but after his injury, there was a lot to be worried about. Vagabond also had another problem on top of everything else. There were emotions that he was feeling, that were not his own. There could be moments where he would be perfectly calm, before being overcome with emotions, some that he was familiar with, but something that he wouldn't be feeling at that moment either. Vagabond was confused at first, but he started to know a pattern. He was around Rimmy when he started feeling those emotions, and he knew the guy wasn't exactly doing that well. He knew that revealing his identity now would be the end of him so he couldn't do that now. These were just assumptions of course, as this could just be his sleep deprivation that was fucking with his head, but he needed to at least talk to someone. Vagabond walked behind the waterfall and to what he believed to be Rimmy's place. Vagabond would stop at the door, raising one of his massive paws and attempting to knock on the door, but instead, it just sounded like his claws scraping up against the wood. "Hey man, you in there?" Vagabond questioned in the usal tone that he talked with. He needed to remain calm so that the smaller canine wouldn't think that there was something wrong with him.
[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: READY AIM FIRE | RIMMY - rhosmari - 11-24-2018

[align=center]
[glow=#000,1,400]NOT CAUSE I'M BUSY, I JUST DON'T GIVE A FUCK — 。+゚.[/glow]
[div style="width: 480px; height: auto; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 13px;"]"Where else would I be?" Dumb question and he knew that the moment he had opened his mouth really. But it was muttered underneath his breath yet still he felt the need to cringe from it. Frankly he could be anywhere but here and the fact that he was still hanging around this place seemed to almost prove something. Didn't it? He was at least trying to be nice to these Roseblood fellas but they were starting to irk his nerves a bit and he hadn't wanted any medical attention. Really, he could have taken care of himself and the fact that he had a flare up of emotions was proving to everyone that something was deeply wrong with him. But Rimmy was good with hiding his emotions, he didn't need a mask to keep himself from showing how he felt. One moment he could be an open book and the next he could be cold and unfeeling, face an expressionless canvas that would never be painted. Huffing with a light breath and shoving a few bottles away from him the african wild dog moved his way to the door and shoved it open. The flimsy wood was already ready to go apparently as it snapped off a little when it hit the wall but he ignored it in favor of looking up at Vagabond, wings drooping against the ground. He always hated when they touched his sides and lightly he curled his unnatural tail and beckoned for him to come on inside.

"What's up Vaga? Ya need something?" He asked nonchalantly as if his demeanor was on the brink of changing at any moment. He was forcing it that much was true when he was stewing and brooding on the inside but his facial expression gave nothing away as he went to flop down on a small cushion he had found somewhere. Frankly he didn't even know where he had gotten it from and as he stared at it he tilted his head and his neck muscles twitched slightly, eyes slowly narrowing a bit. Though slowly he seemed to come back and he looked at the larger canine, grabbing a bottle of beer before he offered it to him. "Want a drink? I can get ya a straw if ya want it." A simple shrug of his shoulder blades before he relaxed and placed the bottle down before using his tail to grab a bottle of vodka, swirling it in the container. Most of it was already gone and he wondered if his stomach wasn't full of ulcers by now.

Re: READY AIM FIRE | RIMMY - | THE VAGABOND | - 11-25-2018

[align=center]
Questions no one can answer -

Vagabond knew that he was probably losing it in this world. Once he joined the gang, he knew that his sanity was going to take a toll as he adapted their mannerisms and such. He had no reason not to as he didn't have anywhere else to go or run. With his name on record as being a traitor to the government, it meant that normal life was over for him and that there was nothing he could do about it. He was at a stalemate, and Geoff had given him a way out of what he was doing to help some people while hurting others. Hell, most recently he had ended up hallucinating that there was a gun pointed directly at his head basically making him freak out and throw a knife at the nearby wall. His emotions were running rampant and there was still plenty of aspects in this world that he didn't know about either. He didn't know why he had the abilities that he had and what the extent of them was. He had been fearful at seeing the wounds that Rimmy had managed to acquire, and he knew what most of the crew was thinking in a place like this. This was all in their minds and none of this was real. That meant that they didn't really have anything to lose in this place, while Vagabond was starting to think that it was still real despite all the crazy stuff that kept happening. He tried not to think too much on something like that, but it was hard when it was constantly staring him at the face. He didn't know if they could die in this world, and Vagabond wasn't going to wait to see it happen again. Vagabond didn't need more blood on his hands anymore, as he already felt guilty for when the crew originally died. He cared about them like any family he could ever ask for. Even if they did piss him off from time to time.

While Rimmy was trying to play nice, Vagabond wasn't one for playing nice with any strangers that he came across. He had more wounds than the rest of the crew and he was lucky that none of them had gotten infected yet. The Hellhound was constantly in a fight somewhere, and so far he didn't need any assistance as he was capable of dealing with it all himself. Vagabond didn't bother to reply to Rimmy with the question that was directed toward him. The other probably knew the answer to it, he could literally be anywhere in this world. He really wished that they would be in some sort of city again so that he wouldn't have to see the damn annoying faces over and over again. The massive hellbeast watched as the door swung open, leaning back so that the door wouldn't hit him when it was open. His vivid blue eyes watched as it basically snapped at the seems, well that was pitiful. He was far too used to having secure doors that would always require a passcode to get into them. "This entire place seems to be falling apart." Vagabond would say with a huff of an observation. His twin tails would move wildly behind him despite the calm demeanor that he wore on the rest of his body. Or at least trying to. He was never the talker, and he wasn't one to talk about emotions either. When Rimmy spoke, Vagabond could almost feel a wave of depression cast over his emotions, causing his head to lower slightly. He wasn't depressed though!

At least not as depressed as the emotions were trying to make him be. Fuck this was annoying. Vagabond ducked his head under the door frame as he walked in, sitting slightly across Rimmy. "I guess there's something I need." Vagabond said in his usual deep tone, not really bothering with jokes as soon as he walked in. The Hellhound looked at the bottle of vodka, and what he would give to just get shit faced right now and just make all the emotions go away. He knew that wouldn't solve anything and just make him feel worse. "Sure. I definitely need it." Vagabond said in a tired manner as he raised one of his black paws and adjusted the skull mask on his face, his claws slightly scraping the metal material. He remembered the straw method back when he was a human, and he found it somewhat funny but it was an effective manner of drinking without having to take his mask off. A deep inhale caused his chest to tighten slightly as he tried to figure out how to formulate what he wanted to say in words. "I don't know what the fuck it is, but recently there's been something mentally wrong with me. More than usual. It's like one minute I'm myself, and then suddenly emotions I wasn't having before are just suddenly there. But they aren't MINE, and its been driving me up the wall because I can't understand how something like that is possible." Vagabond basically growled the entire rant that he had, looking at the ground instead of at the african wild dog. He was EXHAUSTED. The last thing he needed was something mentally wrong to happen to him. He knew that he wasn't mentally there all the time. Some could call him crazy, and he would agree to a certain extent.
[sub][W]isker[/sub]