Beasts of Beyond
my fingers laced a crown | meeting 11.18 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: my fingers laced a crown | meeting 11.18 (/showthread.php?tid=8044)

my fingers laced a crown | meeting 11.18 - agathe. - 11-18-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: Verdana; font-size: 12px; color;"]"Ascendants, gather."

She had hardly hauled herself onto the platform before the words were leaving her mouth, a narrowed golden gaze intently focused upon the ground below her. After the pain in her head had reached her peak, she was forced to remain in her quarters for a few days lest the fatigue cause her to faint. It was almost by fate itself that she had stirred that morning to discover all of that pain miraculously gone though, nothing more than a faint memory she would look upon fondly years, maybe even decades, from now. Immortality seemed strange, but Agathe was certain that she would get used to it.

But she could not silently revel in her new status as an immortal, not with Titan gone among a whole slew of other things. It was just her now. Just her. "Titan has been captured by... somebody," Agathe informed flatly, head shaking. That discovery had been far from pleasant and after days of trying to figure out what they were supposed to do with no evidence to go off of, the snow leopard had just accepted the fact that she was to do this by herself. Somehow, that idea both thrilled and terrified her. She wasn't the matron of her war-loving sisterhood, but this was a start. "If somebody wishes to hold a search party, be my guest, but we have no leads. None at all. I'm the sole Seraph now." The words were bittersweet upon her tongue.

"Ren and Gabriel are demoted. Atticus to Cosmic General. Atbash to Starstruck Guardian. Shoutouts to Oni, Billie, and Radeken. And I guess a warm to everyone who joined us this past week. You've come at an interesting time, thanks for sticking around," She extended, albeit a little awkwardly. Agathe didn't particularly know who had came and who had went this past week if she was being entirely honest. Her damn headaches had all but bedridden her. "There isn't much else to discuss but I'd really appreciate it if somebody could go check in with the Rosebloods. And hold weekly tasks."

Bright eyes would blink a few times before Agathe simply shrugged, "Meeting dismissed."

(- first off, sorry for my inactivity this week! it's been super hectic with school and hopefully my schedule will be freed up enough by tuesday to truly get back on my game.
- titan has disappeared. somebody is free to lead a search party but they won't find anything!
- ren and gabriel are demoted.
- [member=2678]ATTICUS[/member] to cosmic general, [member=597]ATBASH CIPHER.[/member] to starstruck guardian. [member=2853]BILLIE[/member] [member=1268]ONISION.[/member] @radeken get shoutouts! congrats everyone!
- welcome to the ascendants [member=2853]BILLIE[/member] [member=108]JERSEYBOY[/member] [member=2861]coriander.[/member] [member=2877]kris ❤[/member] !! we're so happy to have you guys <3
- if somebody could visit the rosebloods that would be great!
- we need someone to handle weekly tasks!)

Re: my fingers laced a crown | meeting 11.18 - ATTICUS - 11-18-2018

▹▹▹▹ It was not long after Agathe's call that Atticus had presented himself at the meeting place, sitting neatly at the front of the crowd as his gaze turned upwards to the iron-clad woman they called their leader. Their absences- both Agathe's and Titan's- had not gone unnoticed by Kit, but seeing that she seemed... relatively alright, albeit a little tired, Atticus could forgive it. Titan, on the other hand.... It wasn't long before that idle thought was answered. Captured. Captured with no trail. For a brief moment, his eyes darkened at the news, especially for the strength it took Agathe to even speak the words, now left as the sole leader of the Ascendants. Yet, she remained strictly business.

For now, Atticus dismissed the thoughts from his head as she continued on with the meeting, demotions and promotions. His gaze lifted a little higher to hear his own name being called, to which he dipped his head slightly, "I will not disappoint," he offered simply, plainly if only to acknowledge that he understood the new responsibilities now on his shoulders, his gaze briefly finding Atbash in the crowd to offer a slight dip of his head. The Rosebloods were another matter, but he would find someone in time to visit, if one did not volunteer- the same was for the weekly tasks. He had taken them the last few weeks, but for now he would keep his silence, providing someone else the opportunity if they wished it. At the very least, despite the gloom surrounding the meeting, they had a couple new faces to be thankful for. Just as quickly, they were dismissed, leaving Atticus to rise up to his paws.

[color=black][b] 

Re: my fingers laced a crown | meeting 11.18 - ONISION. - 11-19-2018

[table]
[tr]
[td]
[Image: zh8lTc5.png]
ONISION M.F.
— WHEN WE'RE IN YOUR BED
[size=8pt]tags - plotting - reference
the ascendants
- lunar lieutenant
12 months old

physically hard
easy to piss off

demihomosexual
polyhomoromantic

tsundere asshole
dating alexander

were-vampirism
known to shift into aloysius
possession & mental manip.

[/td][td]
"Thanks for the shoutout."  Oni grunted as he arrived, sitting down and tilting his head with a disinterested grumble. "I'll check on the Rosebloods, though." He added, his tail tapping against the ground. He was bored- why was everything so boring? Jesus.

all you give me is a heartbeat —
[/td][/tr][/table]

[W]isker

Re: my fingers laced a crown | meeting 11.18 - ATBASH CIPHER. - 11-19-2018

ATBASH CIPHER
somebody make me alive,
and shatter me !
Here was her first meeting upon joining The Ascendants. Technically speaking, there had been one more meeting but she had failed to make it. Atbash, however, was determined to make it to the next meeting so once she heard Agathe's voice call out, the savannah made her way over as quickly as possible. The meeting was normal, of course, though the disappearance of Titan was concerning; Agathe definitely seemed more stress lately.

Hearing her name called as one of the ones promoted, Atbash dipped her head. "Thank you," She spoke, though she couldn't help but feel almost upset at the promotion. I just don't feel at home here. Perhaps that would change. At least, that's what Atbash was hoping for. "I can hold Weekly Tasks if you'd like."
bio | female | observer of the ascendants
© madi

Re: my fingers laced a crown | meeting 11.18 - radeken - 11-21-2018

[color=black]Cool.” True to her awful nature, Radeken listened only to the part with her name and the rest was more or less vocal jelly that sloshed around in the back of her mind. Titan was gone. Rosebloods needed a check-in. Lots of names were thrown around. By the time things were looking to be wrapped up, she was already dozing off.