Beasts of Beyond
EIJIRO KIRISHIMA X IZUKU MIDORIYA | HPR LITTER - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Adoption Agency (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: EIJIRO KIRISHIMA X IZUKU MIDORIYA | HPR LITTER (/showthread.php?tid=8034)

EIJIRO KIRISHIMA X IZUKU MIDORIYA | HPR LITTER - Character Graveyard. - 11-18-2018

Re: EIJIRO KIRISHIMA X IZUKU MIDORIYA | HPR LITTER - arcy - 11-18-2018

duMBASS KIDS
traxking on main sjsjddm
(izu will still love them even  if hes got a big SCREAM mood snsndnd)

Re: EIJIRO KIRISHIMA X IZUKU MIDORIYA | HPR LITTER - miss ririchiyo - 11-18-2018

BITCH I SWEAR-
I'm making a damn kid, damn it. I'll make my form soon.
© LEXASPERATED

Re: EIJIRO KIRISHIMA X IZUKU MIDORIYA | HPR LITTER - Grey - 11-18-2018

[div style="cursor: url("http://cur.cursors-4u.net/cursors/cur-9/cur817.cur"), auto; margin: 0 auto; border-width:0; width: 70%; text-align: justify; line-height: 1.5; font-family: arial; font-size: 10pt;"]track

Re: EIJIRO KIRISHIMA X IZUKU MIDORIYA | HPR LITTER - Luciferr - 11-19-2018

/eyes/

track for the quasi-mentor-grandad luci.

Re: EIJIRO KIRISHIMA X IZUKU MIDORIYA | HPR LITTER - miss ririchiyo - 11-19-2018

I NEVER LET THEM SEE THE WORST OF ME!
space
HARUAKI MIDORIYA-KIRISHIMA | HARU, RYUU. | FTM TRANS [HE/HIM]
[haruaki literally means "bright, clear skies"]
physical age unborn | mental age unborn | birth date tbd | created 11/19
minnow of the typhoon
  — no former allegiances
  — place of origin; the typhoon
no titles
  — no former titles
panromantic | demipansexual
  — monogamous
  — single | no ship names
  — no crushes | no "maybe" crushes
  — no previous relationships
eijiro kirishima x izuku midoriya | adopted by none
  — siblings; tbd
  — children; none
  — notable relatives; none
loyalty to izuku & kirishima | loyalty to the typhoon
  — no friends/trusted individuals
  — no best friend
  — no mentor | no apprentice
  — rivals; none
  — feared individuals; none
put any extra info here
space
ESFP | CHAOTIC GOOD | MENTAL HEALTH: 100%
badass adorable | book dumb | the ditz | don't you dare pity me!
  — confident, cheerful, protective.
  — stubborn, blunt, oblivious.
  — cocky, over-confident, naive.
disorders; none
  — quirks; overly confident | habits; tends to run off when he needs to cry
  — addictions; hoarding feathers he finds
  — no known treatments
known to be kinda dumb during certain situations, he doesn't quite understand that you can't always act happy in certain circumstances. he doesn't really understand when to be sad, as he sees being sad as more of a bad thing at first. he is known to be very fiercely protective of his family, and is quick to stand up for his siblings when necessary, as this is, as he claims "how a man should act". He likes to think of himself as strong for his family, and very rarely cries in front of others. If he wants to cry, he usually does so alone. When it comes to romance, he tends to be very easily flustered by the smallest compliments, and doesn't know what to do when hes flirted with. When in battle, he tends to be a bit stupid and thinks hes bigger than he actually is. He is also known to have a quick temper on certain things, and gets into fights a lot as a kid. As he grows up, he'll tend to cover up his more sensitive emotions in favor of seeming more "manly" in front of others, leading to his lack of self-confidence. He's also considered to be a bit naive and slow in learning, since he has a few issues with processing information after it goes through his head.
space
DOMESTICATED FELINE | MAINE COON MIX | HEALTH: 100%
androgynous build, a bit larger than normal. eats way too much as a kid.
  — japanese in descent
  — reddish-black fur
  — emerald eyes, slit pupils
accent; childish accent
  — manner of speech; rather cocky and high pitched
permanent injuries; none
  — disorders; none
possessions; carries around feathers he finds everywhere, hides it in his fur.
  — accessories; black choker around his neck for "aesthetic" purposes
sporting a deep reddish-black coat of long fur, he is slightly larger than the typical feline due to his maine coon genetics, with thick tufts of fur sticking out from his ears. his fur is pretty plain, but his eyes are a deep emerald color like his fathers, giving him an odd appearance that doesn't really color correlate. his wings are black in color, and seem a little large for his big body, which he often falls over a lot. his teeth are sharp like his fathers is, as well. his tail is long and thick with fluffy edges to it.
space
PHYSICALLY EASY | MENTALLY EASY | ATTACK IN UNDERLINE
tends to fight from a distance, supports from the sides.
powers
  — electricity manipulation is undiscovered
  — earth manipulation is undiscovered
  — shapeshifting is undiscovered
starts fights? yes. — ends fights? yes.
overall skill
  — strength [4/10]
  — speed [5/10]
  — agility [5/10]
  — intelligence [3/10]
  — endurance [5/10]
  — perception [6/10]
cannot maim/kill/capture
  — nonviolent/peaceful actions can be powerplayed
  — bio
  — plotting
space

Re: EIJIRO KIRISHIMA X IZUKU MIDORIYA | HPR LITTER - arcy - 11-20-2018

GENERAL.
✧ harue | means "sunshine" | sun?
✧ physically 5 months, mentally 5 months | birthdate tbd | zodiac
✧ female | she/her
✧ the typhoon | minnow | titles

APPEARANCE.
✧ domestic feline (ref.) | health: 100% | birth body
— Harua is a ... strange case. She, physically, most resembles Izuku. She's heavyset yet agile, and her fur is thick and fluffy. Her teeth are sharper than most's, but don't quite look like Kirishima's. Harue's fur is a largely a sunny yellow. However, the left half of her face is a bright red, near the color of Kirishima's pelt. A darker red stripe runs up to both of her eyes, and she has star-shaped freckles under her eyes. Her paws are white, with a streak of red above them. Her tail and under-taile are white, with two thick stripes towards the end, right after the white tip. She has a small pair of wings the color of her body. The base is red, and underneath is white.
— accesories A green star necklace. She'll find a cape to wear someday.
— current injuries n/a

PERSONALITY.
✧ optimistic, compassionate, sincere.
✧ ambitious, intense, out-spoken.
✧ unobservant, jealous, brash, narrow minded.
— Harue is a .. character. One who almost appears to have more flaws than actual traits. She's loud and brash. She can be perceived as careless, and negligent of other's emotions. However, this is not the case -- she's simply unobservant. She cares deeply, and absolutely adores her friends and family. She enjoys being in the center of attention, and is prone to jealousy. She has a strict moral compass and sees the world in black and whites -- what's good and what's bad. She has a deep desire to become a hero, and tends to pick fights due to this. Due to her intense morals, she struggles with loyalty. She will only follow something or someone if she believes they are good. If not, she will drop all relations and shun them, regardless of how much she cares for them.

RELATIONSHIPS.
✧ kirishima xx izuku | any extra info
adopted by n/a
✧ kirishima-midoriya
✧ homosexual | single(shes a kiD) | shipname
✧ friends | best friends | siblings(a)

INTERACTIONS.
✧ has very weak electric powers. she can't manage more than a spark, though.
✧ will start and end fights, easy to provoke | will not kill(unless she thinks youre THAT evil)
✧ mentor | apprentice | harue is .. decent at fighting. What she lacks in skill she makes up for in determination.
✧ allowed to powerplay peaceful actions | attack in bolded #ceb10e | mention @/account when attacking

MISC.
✧ izuku named her
— her name(in its meaning, mostly) was inspired by izuku's father figure/mentor toshinori to an extent
✧ shes,,, kind of fucked up

(I WASN'T LOOKING AT HARUAKI WHEN I WAS MAKING HER IM SO SORRY SDFSDFSDF)

Re: EIJIRO KIRISHIMA X IZUKU MIDORIYA | HPR LITTER - arcy - 11-21-2018

tracking on sub!! izu is getting moved to sunhaven so thats an option now sfdsdf
(its not enforced, tho. have ur kids wherever. they can all be in the typhoon if yall want sfdfsd)

Re: EIJIRO KIRISHIMA X IZUKU MIDORIYA | HPR LITTER - Character Graveyard. - 11-25-2018

Updated!

Re: EIJIRO KIRISHIMA X IZUKU MIDORIYA | HPR LITTER - megiji - 11-26-2018

UH DABS i will put a form here eventually once i come up. with a character