Beasts of Beyond
the finest came to visit me, she said 'son i am your enemy' / jiyu - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: the finest came to visit me, she said 'son i am your enemy' / jiyu (/showthread.php?tid=8001)

the finest came to visit me, she said 'son i am your enemy' / jiyu - sephiroth - 11-16-2018

[Image: tumblr_p2mk7fd1GL1vrtvtlo1_500.gif]
SEPHIROTH
MALE — ROSEBLOODS — PHARAOH — HOVER FOR TAGS
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]Sephiroth hadn't been seen outside since the ending of the meeting that had officially ruined him, instead he had holed himself up in his private quarters and not spoken to much of anybody.  Rosemary had tended to his broken nose and provided him with some social interaction, but other then that he hadn't left his room even to eat or drink.  He had shut off his mind, not exactly wanting to hear Mother's ramblings at the current time.  It was self-care to some degree, allowing his mind to relax.

The male had left his door open a small bit; cracked but not thrown open.  He was required to be able to speak to his groupmates, but he wasn't entirely in the mood.  Not that anybody beside the physician had approached him anyways, and frankly that was for the best considering his savagery at the meeting, the pure madness in his eye and voice that had been quelled since then but still lingered in the air around him and the minds of the other Rosebloods.  Sephiroth had his back to the door however, and his head rested on his large front paws as he stared at the wall with eyes lidded in tiredness.  While Mother's voice had annoyed him earlier, now without her he found himself craving the presence around him, but not quite ready to let her back in however.

So the mad Pharaoh lay there in silence, not very much looking like the god he claimed he was hours earlier.  In fact, he looked rather pathetic.

Re: the finest came to visit me, she said 'son i am your enemy' / jiyu - Jiyu Simul Stamus - 11-16-2018

Jiyu was not the most empathetic or sympathetic but she could tell when something was wrong, out of place for the norm of what went on around her. Now that she was second in command to this next short lived leader? It was her job to check on things like this, even though she had no idea what to do or place trying to do anything with her lack of social skills. When she had not seen him out and about the clear show that she needed to check on him only screamed louder, as did her knowledge she was going to make whatever happened worse. No matter what she had tried to do in her life, it had almost always been the wrong choice and most of the time her errors got animals killed.. Numerous times by her own deadly claws. The pair of them had their demons, and neither knew how to deal with anything they had been given, spiraling in place. Worst of all? Both of them had to hide it all from everyone else in the world because their positions didn't leave the door open for those mistakes.

"Sephiroth." unlike normal since her reawakening of teleport she used the door to enter, pushing it back to nearly closed with her hind leg once she was in. The large ear she had that was not damaged flicked, her almost regrown sabers glinting in the low light of the space. "Want to tell me what that was." Jiyu did not ask him a question, she never asked questions, the calico didn't have that left in her the more she had questioned things in life the more she suffered, her brain and heart knew how to protect themselves. If she actually asked him? Than she'd be invested in whatever illness he had contracted, she couldn't be someone else's shoulder to lean on, her heart wasn't that big.

Re: the finest came to visit me, she said 'son i am your enemy' / jiyu - sephiroth - 11-20-2018

[Image: tumblr_p2mk7fd1GL1vrtvtlo1_500.gif]
SEPHIROTH
MALE — ROSEBLOODS — PHARAOH — HOVER FOR TAGS
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]Jiyu was a somewhat welcome voice to hear.  She had been there since the start, somebody consistent and reliable.  If anybody was safe coming into his lair while he was in an unstable state of mind, it would probably be her.  That and the Pharaoh knew what she was capable of, he had experienced it first hand, and didn't exactly want to provoke or challenge her.  Sephiroth, self proclaimed god, submissive to a feline he could easily step on by accident.

The huge male would swing his head over his shoulder, grunting as he hauled himself up into a sitting position to at least look the tiniest bit professional.  Sephiroth's posture was still hunched, his eyes still glassy and not entirely there.  Despite the facade, he was still entirely a mess.  "Jiyu."  He greeted his second in command by name as she did to him.  His voice didn't hold the same power it usually did, clearly betraying his current weakness and by the gods he hated it.

Sephiroth would heave a sigh, averting his aqua gaze.  His illness was pride, arrogance, a god complex a mile long.  He was a disaster to be sure.  "The Aspects, Ignis, asked for tribute.  I gave it, the rest of the group did not approve.  I was attacked, my mind...was overwhelmed."  He suddenly jerked with a growl, shaking his head angrily at the memory.  "I appeared a fool, I have no respect from my group clearly."  He would vent his frustrations to Jiyu, feeling more comfortable speaking to her then most.

Re: the finest came to visit me, she said 'son i am your enemy' / jiyu - Jiyu Simul Stamus - 11-20-2018

As capable as Sep currently believed the Calico to be? The truth was actually that she was no where near capable as she had once been, a shell of the cat she had been during her siblings reigns and nothing but a shadow of the cat she had been born as. Even the large eared females powers knew this, only emerging when emotional situations she denied drew them to the surface. Black hair tuft fallen over her green eye, the blue one stared at him, waiting for any response to her emergence. If he was suddenly possessed or aggressive? She needed to be able to react in such a way that would not give away just how well she had been trained for the sort of work he wanted this group doing. Jiyu wasn't her father's little murder doll, only by killing him had she escaped, she wouldn't let Sep force her to do those things, never again. What little heart she did have left unmelted? Was so starkly against the way she had once lived, the crimes she once considered part of every day life.

In spite of his attempt to look professional, the glassy glint in his optics said it all and her vision of him was more hunched shoulders and slung head than tall and proud. The damage done to him had been worse than she had initially guessed it could be. It was far from the first time she had seen someone at this stage of weakness, her mind blocking out how much she had changed since coming to this group. At one point in her life? The first sign of anyone allied with her showing this sort of weakness, was when she ripped out their throat unwilling to let them comprise things or discover the strength that had been stolen from her. Yet, she made no aggressive moves toward him and she had not killed anyone for showing weakness in years, trying so hard to forget she had ever killed someone bearing themselves to her like he was. "Sacrifices used to be a regular part of our history." he wasn't doing anything new, but she remembered how uncomfortable some members could become with such things. "We once held a giant festival where we made prisoners fight each other to the death. They should be thankful your tribute wasn't something like the massacres of old." her head tilted up to the ceiling, thinking within her own mind.

"Respect is a feeling, I think you've realized by now I'm incapable of those, but I'm loyal." all she had to go off for comforting others was the history she had lived through. Large paws moving forward she crossed the room, bushy tail brushing the wall. "The others." the lithe female laid herself down next to him, in the crook of where his tail met his leg, looking up. "You inherited something broken, this was bound to happen eventually." this place had been broken for so long, but she remained loyal because home was where the memories in her 'heart' lay, the only group she could withstand enduring the suffering being so close to others caused her, anymore. "Their feelings will change, but it will take time and work. I've seen it happen before, when I first joined everyone including my siblings were scared of me. The feeling of respect is much easier for other animals to grow than feelings of trust or love." She was far from admitting she was anything but a protector, but she could admit that animals feelings towards her had changed over time. Particularly when she started having children, which she could no longer stand the idea of.