Beasts of Beyond
she's a peach-- scone. || joining - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: she's a peach-- scone. || joining (/showthread.php?tid=7998)

she's a peach-- scone. || joining - Leigh - 11-16-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ — He had stayed up all through the night, watching Snowbound's little village burn away; refused to sleep until the last coal burned out and his solitary vigil was completed. Lives had been lost in that fire. Those that survived had fled into the world, seeking shelter elsewhere. Leigh stayed behind to pay his respects despite the searing heat and smoke filling his lungs. By the time everything was said and done, he moved on, away from the tundra and into the mainland. It was there he would stay for quite some time, living off the land as a loner, occasionally mingling with passersby and trading crops for other goods he couldn't otherwise obtain on his own. He never did muster up the courage to get back into the swing of clan life until now. It was Sunhaven that caught his eye weeks ago. A little seaside town. What more was there to love?

Leigh walked steadily to the boarder, his lammergeier form finally melting away into that of a snowy white unicorn as his magic reached its limit. He was tired. The dark circles under his eyes proved it obvious. And yet he still had more energy that he had since his old home. Once he reached a safe distance, he would stop and wait, making no effort to call out for anyone. He was patient. He could wait hours if need be. And when someone did arrive, he was quick to introduce himself. "'sup. I'm- uh- I'm Leigh. I'd like to join."

retro to the flood//

Re: she's a peach-- scone. || joining - Dimitri - 11-17-2018

[table][tr][td]
  Okay. Here e goes. This was a practiced speech. He knew how to do this. Dimitri vaguely knew this person's face- just not well. He had stayed in his house a lot towards the end of Snowbound- he had been too depressed to go anywhere or get up. His alters basicallyran his body on auto pilot and left him be.

"H- Hey there."Confidence. He cleared his throat. "I'm Dimitri." Be kind. "You, uh, you look pretty tired. Uhm, yeah. Take it easy? I guess. Sunhaven... Sunhaven welcomes you."

[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Re: she's a peach-- scone. || joining - rhosmari - 11-18-2018

[align=center]
[glow=#000,1,400]FEELING, LIKE I'M TOUCHING THE CEILING — 。+゚.[/glow]
[div style="width: 480px; height: auto; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 13px;"]It truly wasn't everyday that they got hooved animals at the border. In fact she could probably count how many they had recently gotten on one paw and so as she came forward she had noticed Dimitri talking to someone upon the border. Her green gaze locked upon the form of the horse, scratch that, a unicorn that was there. Truly it was a marvel in her own thoughts and opinions to actively see something like this and she had to go over and make her own introductions. A part of her wondered to herself if their horn was as sharp as she remembered reading about in books and small novels but she wouldn't be so rude as to ask something like that at all. It just wasn't polite and she gave a bright smile as her large frame came to settled down beside Dimitri. Frankly she was curious about him as well considering when he had come to join he said something about a Dagon being the one in control if she remembered correctly. Despite that she focused her attention on Leigh, dipping her head in greeting to the other before confirming the words said by Dimitri. "Ay, we welcome anyone who is lookin' for a home. Welcome tae Sunhaven. Name's Marina, the current Helion here." Though she knew that that might not mean much to them she knew they'd learn what it was eventually and that was all that mattered in the end.

Re: she's a peach-- scone. || joining - buckingham barnes - 11-19-2018

[Image: 5R7CswU.png]
When the maine coon came padding up to the border, he was surprised at the animal he saw waiting at the border. Bucky heard about unicorns, and even after seeing dragons, dinosaurs, and hybrid creatures of entirely different species- a unicorn sounded the most like a myth. He remembered hearing of them in child fairy tales, and after years of never coming across one- he assumed they were fake. He assumed as he grew older, that there were tales that children wouldn't realize weren't real. That their large, imaginative minds wouldn't ever think that their parents were lying to them. And when his eyes locked on Leigh, a thought came to his mind. Maybe parents didn't even realize the 'fairy tale' they told was a reality, not a myth. Bucky had to take in the sight before him for a moment, before he regained his focus.

"Welcome to Sunhaven, Leigh," The tom meowed with a dip of his head, standing beside his friend Marina. "My name is Buckingham Barnes- Bucky for short. I'm the Warden here."

Re: she's a peach-- scone. || joining - Luciferr - 11-19-2018

[table]
[tr]
[td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
CRYPTICWHISPER is an Angeli Divine, in the form of a 5ft Angeleon - he is of the exceedingly rare 'black Ichor' caste of which only a theorised handful exist [mine].
Currently he resides in Sunhaven as a hearthkeeper. Is considered 'fallen' by his brethren for his renegade status. Aura and abilities are black-purple as is signature to black Ichor caste. Wears silver-black 'black star' armour & wields the Eclipse Sword.
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td][table][tr][td]
the dark divine shadowed the group from the back, clad once again in his familiar armour albeit a tad pattered with droplets given the recent weather - silent as the others introduced themselves before he nodded to him "Crypticwhisper" solemn and serious as usual.

a unicorn was quite the rarity amidst the usual group of felines and canids their seemed to be everywhere - though the same seemed to go for many a mythical - idly he wondered what had brought this one here, maybe another refugee? one of the groups had died to a fire not scant awhile ago - and tanglewood had recently overcame their troubles - not to mention the rosebloods currently had an insane leader it seemed.

[align=center][glow=grey,2,300]THE SILVER SHADOW[/glow]
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
[glow=purple,2,300]C R Y P T I C W H I S P E R[/glow]
[glow=purple,2,300]ALONE WITH THIS VISION, GO TELL THE WORLD, THAT I'M STILL ALIVE[/glow]
© ceilidh

Re: she's a peach-- scone. || joining - REBECCA MACK - 11-20-2018

[align=center][Image: REWjIqe.png]

SUNHAVEN — GOLDENBLOOD — FEMALE — BORDER COLLIE — PLAYED BY KICKSIE

[div style="text-align: justify; width: 50%; font-family: georgia; font-size: 11pt; letter-spacing: -1px; margin-top: -15px;"]Up until now, Bex had always thought that unicorns weren't real. No, that was impossible... unicorns were made up. There wasn't such a thing that existed. But yet, the canine knew that she shouldn't have ruled anything as impossible - not after having ended up turning into a canine and ending up in this unfamiliar, strange world. Now, here she was, her chocolate gaze widened at the sight of the creature that stood before her. It was a real unicorn. Life couldn't possibly become more surreal than this. Bex had never met a mythical creature before, and quite honestly, she didn't know what to think. Should she bow down to it, or something? No, that would be... weird. The woman shook her head, deciding against it.

"Welcome to Sunhaven, dude," Bex greeted, silently agreeing to herself that it would be best to play casual. The unicorn was just a new joiner, after all. He was a clanmate of hers now, and she wasn't going to lose her cool just because she had never seen anything like him before. "I'm Bex. I hope you'll like it here," she woofed, offering a friendly little wink in his direction. Newcomers were always exciting to Bex, who was quite the socializer.