Beasts of Beyond
THIS IS ME // Ascendants Ambassador Visit - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: THIS IS ME // Ascendants Ambassador Visit (/showthread.php?tid=7978)

THIS IS ME // Ascendants Ambassador Visit - ATBASH CIPHER. - 11-16-2018

ATBASH CIPHER
somebody make me alive,
and shatter me !
Truthfully, Atbash was dreading this visit. But between The Rosebloods and Tanglewood, she definitely would much rather go to Tanglewood. The former leader let out a small breath she hadn't realize she had been holding once she reached Tanglewood's border, patiently waiting somebody to approach.
bio | female | observer of the ascendants
© madi

Re: THIS IS ME // Ascendants Ambassador Visit - HAMMOND - 11-16-2018

[align=center][div style="text-align: justify; width: 60%; font-family: georgial; font-size: 11pt;"]Rosebloods, Pitt, Sunhaven, so many other groups that inhabited the world yet he'd never heard of the Ascendants. Even if knowledge of which clans lived where would be terribly beneficial, Axle had never bothered seeking it out for he had no intentions of joining a bigger group, even temporarily. Smelling Atbash on the borders therefore brought his mind to mither about the legitimacy of her intentions, being able to pinpoint when a scent belonged to a collective group as opposed to an individual. He approached, honey eyes watching sternly for any signs of aggression or misdemeanor, wondering if he should take better note of the apparent nervousness the other showed. 

This was hard. No amount of greeting joiners and allies could prepare him for 'clan life', everyone was a threat lest they proved otherwise. Sometimes, in the case of the Rosebloods, even a clans supposed friends could turn out to be nothing more than monsters. Had he been a proud creature, an 'I told you so' would've been in order, but with a loss of life stemming from bad interactions with an ally, it felt immoral to focus on himself. "Mm," he grunted, breaking himself out of his unnecessary thoughts as he hoped that'd be enough to prompt Atbash to talk. She'd gotten his attention at least.

Re: THIS IS ME // Ascendants Ambassador Visit - Morgan - 11-18-2018

"Atbash!"
Morgan barked out, bounding toward the border and coming to a halt a few feet in front of the visitor.
"It's been a while, Atbash. What brings you here?"
Turning to the Guardsman next, he muttered,
"She's my Vigenere's sister. A trusted friend of ours, Axle."
Indeed, while he had not interacted very much with either of their allies recently, he had taken several opportunities to see the other leader in her territory over the past few months.

Wanting to strike up some conversation to lighten the mood, the General continued,
"Vigenere'll be really happy to see you."
This was especially true considering the general lack of any outstanding injuries since the last time they saw her. Morgan subtly shuddered as he remembered his boyfriend's reaction toward the suffering she'd endured between the previous two times they met.
"Er, and any news from Snowbound? I hope things've been alright..."

Re: THIS IS ME // Ascendants Ambassador Visit - ATBASH CIPHER. - 11-18-2018

ATBASH CIPHER
somebody make me alive,
and shatter me !
If Atbash could hear Axle's thoughts, she would probably be ashamed to be apart of The Ascendants. After all, they were allies with Tanglewood (or were they? She didn't know) and yet one of their own members haven't even heard of the starry group she decided to join? That was highly disappointing and embarrassing. It made sense that Axle wouldn't know Snowbound, though that really didn't matter much anymore. Atbash's ears pricked as Axle approached her and she opened her mouth to speak, only to be interrupted by Morgan as the canine came running over.

At the mention of Snowbound, the former leader instantly became crestfallen and looked away, flattening her ears. "S-Snowbound's gone." She replied. "I'm with The Ascendants now. Things have been... okay with me, though." Honestly, Atbash wasn't sure if she wanted to see her brother at this point. Not because she hated Vigenere or anything; his reaction to her injuries was frightening and she didn't want to deal with it right now. Not when she was still upset over Snowbound's fate.
bio | female | observer of the ascendants
© madi