Beasts of Beyond
HAVE ITEMS STOLEN FROM YOUR CHAR, INJURE THEM, OR HIRE HIM? - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Plotting (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: HAVE ITEMS STOLEN FROM YOUR CHAR, INJURE THEM, OR HIRE HIM? (/showthread.php?tid=7871)

HAVE ITEMS STOLEN FROM YOUR CHAR, INJURE THEM, OR HIRE HIM? - rhosmari - 11-12-2018

[align=center]
[glow=#000,1,400]NOT CAUSE I'M BUSY, I JUST DON'T GIVE A FUCK — 。+゚.[/glow]
[div style="width: 480px; height: auto; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 13px;"]so, this guy just newly came to the rosebloods and is going to fall back into his old ways of heisting, raiding, and taking things that he would consider valuable to him. or even what is valuable to other people and attempting to resell them or trade them for other stuff. he's looking to plunder and if someone gets in his way he has no issues with hurting someone to get what he wants. in the end he will leave his calling card which will just be a smiley face put on some nearby surface with orange and purple spray paint. he doesn't care about political standings so any group is a target for him and for the right price or trade item someone can by his service, be it a bodyguard or a mercenary. he had no issues with killing to eat. or maybe even leave a rather threatening letter for someone : )

Re: HAVE ITEMS STOLEN FROM YOUR CHAR, INJURE THEM, OR HIRE HIM? - teef - 11-15-2018

[align=center][Image: PertinentHollowGander-size_restricted.gif]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[color=#137E7A]FINNLOCH

" i dont dare let darkness have it's way with me "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

gently pushes finnloch of sunhaven and her rusting bangle in.

Re: HAVE ITEMS STOLEN FROM YOUR CHAR, INJURE THEM, OR HIRE HIM? - axiom - 11-17-2018

[align=center]
ayyyee he can steal herbal supplies from ninazu (my pittian gurl) if u like???

Re: HAVE ITEMS STOLEN FROM YOUR CHAR, INJURE THEM, OR HIRE HIM? - rhosmari - 11-17-2018

[align=center]
[div style="width: 480px; height: auto; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 13px;"]ahh, yee ye, he can definitely steal the bangle from finnloch with goldenboy and it should be soon!

ooo, he would do that for sure! since there will be a large amount he will figure that it's important somehow and take some of the stuff! i'll have a thread up soon!

Re: HAVE ITEMS STOLEN FROM YOUR CHAR, INJURE THEM, OR HIRE HIM? - axiom - 11-17-2018

[align=center]
yesss thank u
feel free to make up whatever he steals lol ninazu hoards random medical shit so it's conceivable she has a lot of random stuff he might steal (she also has a lot of alcohol if he's interested in that)

Re: HAVE ITEMS STOLEN FROM YOUR CHAR, INJURE THEM, OR HIRE HIM? - rhosmari - 11-17-2018

[align=center]
[div style="width: 480px; height: auto; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 13px;"]omg he is always up for alcohol for sure and taking a few bottles with him is definitely going to be a thing : )

Re: HAVE ITEMS STOLEN FROM YOUR CHAR, INJURE THEM, OR HIRE HIM? - rhosmari - 11-25-2018

Bumping

Re: HAVE ITEMS STOLEN FROM YOUR CHAR, INJURE THEM, OR HIRE HIM? - teef - 11-25-2018

feel free to steal their jian (bai shi) also if you want you can try to steal their pearl (which kind of limits their use of their air elemental)