Beasts of Beyond
HAVE CHARACTER KILLED/INJURED/OR CAPTURED FOR FREE ART - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Plotting (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: HAVE CHARACTER KILLED/INJURED/OR CAPTURED FOR FREE ART (/showthread.php?tid=7870)

Pages: 1 2

HAVE CHARACTER KILLED/INJURED/OR CAPTURED FOR FREE ART - | THE VAGABOND | - 11-12-2018

[align=center]
Questions no one can answer -

Hey there guys, this is my newest bad character and his name is Vagabond. He's a former human and arrived in the world wanting to take slight control of it and going back into his old ways. He doesn't know anything about the clans or how they work, so that means he will be capable of attacking allies and enemies. However, he will not kill children, as despite being a murderer he knows that children are off of the line, and when I mean children like young children (6-10 months specifically), anything after that is completely fair game! Vagabond does have a few calling cards, that being if the victim is kept alive, he will carve a skull somewhere on their body. Also please state that when you want your character injured, the extent of their injuries so I don't go beyond what you would have liked! This carving of the flesh can either remain as a scar for the majority of the characters life or act as a wound and disappear at the end, it's entirely up to whether or not you want to scar your character. For kills, he will skin the flesh around the face including muscles and all organs leaving the skull exposed for his kills. He will not completely mangle a body unless he's completely mad. We can either roleplay out the fight, or you can simply say that your character is dead and I'll make a thread in the territory that they are from or wherever you like of Vagabond leaving the body there. The kill doesn't need to be permanent of course! They are more than free to come back and reincarnate into a different body or whatever you choose! For captures, he will take them to the Rosebloods in an open thread, and it's up to you whether or not you want your character tortured, or just to be kept there and abused. Vagabond is capable of mental manipulation and can mess with your character's mind.

Art specifics:
I will be offering detailed headshots, but currently no full bodies. These are completely free, and I'm fairly certain I can do most species. Only animals though! I can draw gore, but nothing NSFW. Here are a couple examples of something that I'm capable of doing: Here, and Here.  Once the thread is made, I will begin drawing the requested headshot. Make sure to give at least some form of reference or description of what character you want to be drawn!

Thank you all for that will be participating in this!
[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: HAVE CHARACTER KILLED/INJURED/OR CAPTURED FOR FREE ART - teef - 11-12-2018

finnloch of sunhaven is open to capture and injury. the injuries can go as far as desired, preferably kept to her lower body and hind legs but underside injury is acceptable. she'll take pretty much anything thrown at her.

Re: HAVE CHARACTER KILLED/INJURED/OR CAPTURED FOR FREE ART - Ammon - 11-12-2018

I am going to hell for hurting this cutie But Ammon of The pitts, Vagabond could clearly just use mental mainpulation and rough him up.  Mainly making 'im bleed and scare him.  A first world treatment into the mortal world, since he was formerly a god.

Just various cuts littered mainly on his body and a broken leg.

Re: HAVE CHARACTER KILLED/INJURED/OR CAPTURED FOR FREE ART - | THE VAGABOND | - 11-12-2018

(11-12-2018, 06:13 PM)Ammon link Wrote: I am going to hell for hurting this cutie But Ammon of The pitts, Vagabond could clearly just use mental mainpulation and rough him up.  Mainly making 'im bleed and scare him.  A first world treatment into the mortal world, since he was formerly a god.

Just various cuts littered mainly on his body and a broken leg.
Thanks so much, friend! Vagabond can most definitely do that for sure, and mess with the other's mind without him really thinking about it since he doesn't know a whole lot about powers and such.
Would you prefer the thread to be private then open?
Also who would like drawn for your free art? c :

Re: HAVE CHARACTER KILLED/INJURED/OR CAPTURED FOR FREE ART - Ammon - 11-12-2018

Private then open would work fine for me.  Vagabond would really be seeing a lot of past life memories tbh. Considering that Ammon was formerly a god as mentioned before.  This might just trigger a can of worms.

As for the headshot of Fin?  I can dm you the reference I have for them, just with the additional mouth mask and eyepatch.

Re: HAVE CHARACTER KILLED/INJURED/OR CAPTURED FOR FREE ART - | THE VAGABOND | - 11-12-2018

(11-12-2018, 11:46 PM)Ammon link Wrote: Private then open would work fine for me.  Vagabond would really be seeing a lot of past life memories tbh. Considering that Ammon was formerly a god as mentioned before.  This might just trigger a can of worms.

As for the headshot of Fin?  I can dm you the reference I have for them, just with the additional mouth mask and eyepatch.
Sounds good! Oof, I'm pretty sure Vagabond wouldn't really know what any of it means xD But he'll definitely be slightly curious haha.

A dm would be great for sure! This way I won't lose it in anything and can look back to what I need to do.
I'll make sure to tag Ammon's account when its done!

Re: HAVE CHARACTER KILLED/INJURED/OR CAPTURED FOR FREE ART - Ammon - 11-13-2018

can't wait oml bby boi is gonna get wrecked and cry.

Re: HAVE CHARACTER KILLED/INJURED/OR CAPTURED FOR FREE ART - B. WAYNE - 11-13-2018

squints... lowkey track for now while i figure out how to work this into a plot

Re: HAVE CHARACTER KILLED/INJURED/OR CAPTURED FOR FREE ART - no more - 11-14-2018

[align=center][div style="max-width: 420px; line-height:120%; font-family: arial; font-size: 8.5pt; text-align: justify; margin-bottom:5px"]imma offer this boy here for some injuries

I don't mind what happens to him, maybe vagabond is trying to kill him but gets found just before the end so he can either take sil in as a capture to continue roughing him up before killing him or leave him barely alive on asc territory

Re: HAVE CHARACTER KILLED/INJURED/OR CAPTURED FOR FREE ART - | THE VAGABOND | - 11-14-2018

(11-13-2018, 09:33 PM)B. WAYNE link Wrote: squints... lowkey track for now while i figure out how to work this into a plot
Thanks for the track friend!

(11-14-2018, 05:19 PM)silus. link Wrote: [align=center][div style="max-width: 420px; line-height:120%; font-family: arial; font-size: 8.5pt; text-align: justify; margin-bottom:5px"]imma offer this boy here for some injuries

I don't mind what happens to him, maybe vagabond is trying to kill him but gets found just before the end so he can either take sil in as a capture to continue roughing him up before killing him or leave him barely alive on asc territory
Ooooo I like this idea!! So you don't care if he gets killed? Or do you just wanna stick with injuries? I like the idea of him being found out before he can finish his work and just taking Silus away back to the Rosebloods. He can of course return to the corpse wherever you would like. Or instead of the death, he can just bring him to the Rosebloods to rough him up before returning him back!