Beasts of Beyond
KEEP YOUR JUDGEMENT // weekly tasks! - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: KEEP YOUR JUDGEMENT // weekly tasks! (/showthread.php?tid=7866)

KEEP YOUR JUDGEMENT // weekly tasks! - ninazu - 11-12-2018

[table][tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr][/table]
© lexasperated
I WISH YOU COULD SEE THE WICKED TRUTH
CAUGHT UP IN A RUSH, IT'S KILLING YOU
The lithe sand cat lounged on the ardent's stage, her five tails flicking haphazardly around her. She saw the laziness of the group and supposed she must give out tasks to get them all moving properly. Otherwise, she wondered if they might turn to slugs on her. Well, on Stryker. But the more work they did, the less she'd need to do.

"Gather for the weekly tasks," she called out, huffing an exhale at the end.
WRITTEN BY AXIOM * TAGS

Re: KEEP YOUR JUDGEMENT // weekly tasks! - Usagi Smallpaw - 11-12-2018

Usagi walks in a fresh rabbit in her maw, plants herself down and begins eating her snack ears perked forward ready to listen

Re: KEEP YOUR JUDGEMENT // weekly tasks! - DANTE NORTHWEST. - 11-13-2018

SMOKED A PACK OR TWO, IT NEVER WAS A PROBLEM —
"Weekly tasks?" Dante spoke as he came over, a snort escaping him. "Don't you mean Weekly jobs?" At least, that's what they had been called whenever The Pitt first started. "Regardless," He huffed. "I'll take one."
[div style="text-align: right; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px darkorange; font-size: 24px;"]— DANTE
#psychosocial.

Re: KEEP YOUR JUDGEMENT // weekly tasks! - ninazu - 11-13-2018

[table][tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr][/table]
© lexasperated
The small wildcat ignored Dante's outburst, but still acknowledged both of them with a nod -- might as well seem glad they showed up. "Usagi, explore the ancient city for loot, there's probably some interesting old shit we can use in there. Dante, pick some stupidly specific battle tactic and go over it, like using fire in raids or why holding weapons in your mouth is stupidly dumb." Those tasks seemed decent enough, she supposed.

[member=2826]Usagi Smallpaw[/member]
[member=1391]DANTE NORTHWEST.[/member]
WRITTEN BY AXIOM * TAGS

Re: KEEP YOUR JUDGEMENT // weekly tasks! - Stryker - 11-14-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 60%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10.2pt; font-family: arial;"][glow=#000,2,300]☣ —[/glow] Too lazy to actually formulate words, the lion just gave a lousy huff in the direction of Ninazu. Get off your ass Stryker and do something!

Re: KEEP YOUR JUDGEMENT // weekly tasks! - Usagi Smallpaw - 11-14-2018

Groans as she gets up a bit of rabit bits hanging from her maw "where might this ancient city be and anything i need to look out for?"

Re: KEEP YOUR JUDGEMENT // weekly tasks! - ninazu - 11-16-2018

[table][tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr][/table]
© lexasperated
She tilted her head as the ardent approached, careful to keep her expression neutral; she knew a few tasks she wanted to give him, but most of them were more to her benefit than the rest of the group. "Stryker, how about you come up with a plan to punish Sunhaven for joining the Typhoon in that little raid?" she suggested, her tails flicking behind her. Now, that seemed quite productive, though she knew the damn raid had certainly made a bigger impact than the diminutive adjective she chose suggested.

To Usagi, she made a vague gesture with a paw out into the territory. "Oh, it's out in the wastes. Hard to miss. And I'm not sure, we don't usually investigate it -- hence your task," she answered with a slight nod.

[member=1738]Stryker[/member]
[member=2826]Usagi Smallpaw[/member] [ the guide has a short description of the city in the territory section! ]
WRITTEN BY AXIOM * TAGS

Re: KEEP YOUR JUDGEMENT // weekly tasks! - guts - 11-17-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 51%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: georgia;"]Now, it seemed, was time for her to rejoin society. She was tired of sitting around and doing nothing. She wanted to help out, to make up for all the lost time, so she stepped forward and nodded towards Ninazu. "I'll take one, please."

Re: KEEP YOUR JUDGEMENT // weekly tasks! - ninazu - 11-19-2018

[table][tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr][/table]
© lexasperated
"Cos, why not hold a medical checkup after the raid, see about healing some injuries?" the slender sand cat suggested with a quick nod.

[member=2048]COSETTE[/member]
WRITTEN BY AXIOM * TAGS

Re: KEEP YOUR JUDGEMENT // weekly tasks! - Stryker - 11-21-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 60%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10.2pt; font-family: arial;"][glow=#000,2,300]☣ —[/glow] Fair point. Stryker gave a stiff nod and walked off to go plan. Sunhaven was asking for an ass-whooping.
//thank you!