Beasts of Beyond
GOT NOBODY TO LOVE && passed out traveller. - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: GOT NOBODY TO LOVE && passed out traveller. (/showthread.php?tid=7769)

GOT NOBODY TO LOVE && passed out traveller. - miss ririchiyo - 11-09-2018

MALE
15 M/O
CREAM FELINE/BLACK PANTHER
SNOWBOUND [TRAVELLER]
TAGS

He thought he was dreaming, really. He had died once before, ripped to shreds in front of his lover's eyes as if it were something they did every day, which they did. Demon hunters were rare in the human world he came from, but it was always odd to see a cat demon, in peoples opinions. Even better, a panther demon was even more rare.

The fire had destroyed the whole of Snowbound, and Chat had barely managed to escape the fire with his life. Adrien was useless right now, he couldn't carry his body with all of the smoke in their lungs, so Chat took over.

The massive panther slipped through the desert looking territory, mouth watering with thirst.

Water..

Soon, the panther had collapsed to the ground, consciousness fading into time.

[member=1929]JERISIDIE[/member]
//feel free to reply before jeri does!

Re: GOT NOBODY TO LOVE && passed out traveller. - teef - 11-09-2018

[align=center][Image: tumblr_o67rxi03BQ1rzjf6bo1_400.gif]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[color=#151B54]JERISIDIE

" gonna swallow the blazing sun !! "

sike i claim first but still feel free to post //

jerisidie had been stalking the border for some time, avoiding the main territory as much as he could. he didnt wish to run into stryker, not before the next meeting, or so he hoped. the demon wasnt the strongest at the moment, but he had something important to bring up. currently he was patrolling, avoiding whatever demotion he could or imprisonment.

coming across a trespasser was commonplace now, he had found. what a disgraceful defense they had here ... shaking his head he found himself stopping as he emerged from one of the pitt's tunnels on the border, surprised to see a black panther not far away, collapsed.

approaching with interest he crouched, feeling for a pulse. humming in the back of his throat he flipped his mask up, leaning closer. the guy still had a heartbeat, that was alright. yet, he could sense something not correct within the panther, his own pelt rising uneasily as his head began to pound. why a headache right now?? breathing out he sighed and nudged him, "hey kid. wake up before I have to go find one of my people to come look at you." he murmured.

(uhh any med I guess?)

Re: GOT NOBODY TO LOVE && passed out traveller. - miss ririchiyo - 11-09-2018

MALE
15 M/O
CREAM FELINE
SNOWBOUND
TAGS

Toxic green eyes slowly opened, before glancing upwards, coughing up smoke from his lungs once more. Wake up? He fucking passed out!

"Who are you?" Chat Noir asked, a growl to his voice as he tried to stay calm- because calm was always the best.

"Where am I?"

[color=#151B54]JERISIDIE

his gaze grew frigid when the panther responded, sensing the frustration and anger, "you're in the pitt. worst place you could ever be. and I could ask you the same thing, panther boy." he rumbled, backing up to allow him his space. this goddamn headache wouldn't leave him alone!

making a disgruntled noise he retreated a bit, aware of blood beginning to drip from his nose again. groaning he wiped at it, "where are you from?"

MALE
15 M/O
CREAM FELINE
SNOWBOUND
TAGS

Chat tensed slightly when he heard the name 'Pitt', a soft grumble of unsureness left his throat. Standing up, the slash scar across his throat was standing out more than he liked to, the scar from his past life's inevitable end paining him as he glanced up at the lupine before him. A familiar air about him, this dude had one for sure. Green eyes watched the male curiously for a second, his ears twitching when asked where he came from.

"I was staying in Snowbound- Well, until they burned to the ground. Everybody ditched the place." He mumbled, rubbing his head with a paw. "My name is Chat, Chat Noir. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna run away now." He meowed, winking before turning to take off. Or attempting to, at least.

The sweet smell from the male made his head dizzy- it smelled so similar to his mate's smell, the tang of his mark radiating from the male. Was this a one night stand? No- he never marked one night stands, only those he imprinted on.

[color=#151B54]JERISIDIE

jerisidie made a frustrated noise as chat spun and turned to run, "I dont get paid enough to deal with this shit!" he roared as he surged after the panther, claws consuming the ground beneath him as he chased the male before him.

his headache only got worse with each step, reaching an inferno that began to dim his eyes as he came within close proximity. grunting he reached out, aiming to trip up the panther or step on his tail in an effort to stop him and get him to stop.

jikai was exhausted, the original owner of the body somewhere deep in the hellhound's conscious, stirring as he heard the name of his lost lover, of his lost mate, chat noir.

MALE
15 M/O
CREAM FELINE
SNOWBOUND
TAGS

"Seeya- OH FUCK!" Chat growled as his tail was stepped on, yanking his body back and restraining him from moving. With a grunt, Chat turned his body, lashing out with claws unhinged, attempting to swipe at the male's cheek or face.

He didn't realize just who he was fighting back against, but Chat had no problem with defending himself. He had to stay alive, for his sake. It was his job to keep himself going so he could see his lover, his mate again. "Let me go- Damn it!"

Re: GOT NOBODY TO LOVE && passed out traveller. - teef - 11-10-2018

[color=#151B54]JERISIDIE

a ripple of irritation ran through the hellhound as the panther's claws ripped open the recently reopened scars on his face, muzzle curled in aggression, "fuck no! you're the one who ran from me in the first place, kitty! what are you running for!? i wasn't in the damn raid!" he snapped.

all powerplay is allowed //