Beasts of Beyond
BREAK THE SILENCE || Border Patrol - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: BREAK THE SILENCE || Border Patrol (/showthread.php?tid=7719)

BREAK THE SILENCE || Border Patrol - ONISION. - 11-07-2018

[table]
[tr]
[td]
[Image: zh8lTc5.png]
ONISION M.F.
— WHEN WE'RE IN YOUR BED
[size=8pt]tags - plotting - reference
the ascendants
- lunar lieutenant
12 months old

physically hard
easy to piss off

demihomosexual
polyhomoromantic

tsundere asshole
dating alexander

were-vampirism
known to shift into aloysius
possession & mental manip.

[/td][td]
Onision knew he had to get through the whole 'okok ur parents are dead but you're still here' slump he was in. They had died months ago, it was time to move on already, dude. Fortunately, he had a lot of duties to do, and he was going to do them without a fucking hitch, because he had already been warned at the meeting. He needed to get off of his ass.

"Alright, guys. I'm taking a border patrol of three not including myself to check out the borders. We'll probably hunt as well, but I don't give a flying shit as long as we don't get into a fight with Sunhaven again. Let's not do that again, okay?" Oni barked as he lifted his bag onto his waist, adjusting his choker idly. "So come and volunteer yourself." He added, scratching at his neck.

After all, the last time Titan had taken a patrol to the Sunhaven borders, shit went down.
all you give me is a heartbeat —
[/td][/tr][/table]

[W]isker

Re: BREAK THE SILENCE || Border Patrol - ATTICUS - 11-07-2018

▹▹▹▹ Onison's call, while plain and simple, was enough to drag Atticus out of his idle afternoon, quietly carrying himself over to where the boy was yelling from to catch the other's attention. A border patrol, huh? Atticus supposed he couldn't blame Onison for wanting to get out, now that he could. With an idle flick of his ear as the large jaguar slunk himself forward on soft paws, he dipped his head silently to Onison as he stilled himself at his side, the gesture enough to signify his supposed 'volunteering' of this task. He wouldn't mind getting out for a hunt, no matter how much he seemed to have done so as of late, nor would he let go of an excuse to get up and do something, rather than being idle and still in camp somewhere, taking an afternoon nap. Glancing around the area for a moment, the silent man slowly sat himself back on his haunches, adjusting his paws to sit neatly in front of him, holding himself tall as he waited, his golden-eyed gaze quietly peering out across the horizon, seeking the far edges of the territory in the distance.

[color=black][b] 

Re: BREAK THE SILENCE || Border Patrol - ATBASH CIPHER. - 11-07-2018

ATBASH CIPHER
somebody make me alive,
and shatter me !
It wouldn't hurt to be apart of this, especially considering that she was apart of The Ascendants now. What worried Atbash however, was the mention of getting into a fight with Sunhaven. "A fight with Sunhaven?" The short-tailed savannah asked as she came over, blinking at Onision. "Weren't you guys allies?" Did something happen between the two? Clearly. The former leader snapped at herself, her charred ear flicking. Else a fight wouldn't have been brought up. But what had happened, exactly? She didn't know.
bio | female | observer of the ascendants
© madi

Re: BREAK THE SILENCE || Border Patrol - FUBUKI - 11-08-2018

[align=center][div style="text-align: justify; width: 60%; font-family: georgial; font-size: 11pt;"]"Their Deputy allegedly murdered a clanmate. When we pressed the issue, they grew defensive and hosted a raid - stole a child in the process," the male explained briefly to Atbash, perhaps not the most qualified to say such things though. Ren had joined quite late on into the drama, he didn't know everything he should've known, only what he'd been told. Though the story may've developed further behind the scenes, Sunhaven didn't scream innocent when they proved themselves to be kidnappers - it was eerie and unjustifiable, a long shot from the traders they claimed themselves to be. Trying not to dwell on the issue for much longer, the feline would take his grey gaze over towards Onision, blinking slowly. "Using your new found freedom responsibly... well done," he teased in his typical deadpan, staying on the scene to indicate that he too would be joining in on this patrol.

Re: BREAK THE SILENCE || Border Patrol - GABRIEL - 11-08-2018

[align=center][div style="max-width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-size: 9.4pt; line-height: 1.4;"]No, Gabriel would not be going on a patrol. The most he walked was between the graves of Moon and Laz, with a rare, occasional detour if he saw something that needed handling. In this case, it was information, and he looked like shit -felt that way too- but after everything that happened, after so many miscommunications, he was too tired not to give the story of what had happened. The hybrid's stare went to Atbash, and for a moment, there was an intense pressure building in his head, yanking at the walls of his skull. It was gone as soon as it came. Maybe he was finally dying. "One of ours accused Buckingham of murder. Brought him in after scuffling with him, Bastille went through his head, activated some kind of assassin zombie mode, and there was another fight." Gabriel sat down, because it'd be more than a little shameful if he fell over in front of these people. Guess he still had enough left in him to feel embarrassed. "Later, Sunhaven came wanting an apology, because Buckingham wasn't responsible. There was the...general assumption they had all the blame on The Ascendants. They got pissed off, dropped Ascendants to neutrals." He raised talons to the side of his head, rubbing the backs of them as though that might tell the headache to fuck off. "Then someone murdered Sunhaveners, had the scent of The Ascendants. Sunhaven didn't deign to tell us- just led a night raid, and took a kid." His throat burned, and everything went fuzzy at the edges. "Guess a patrol wound up at the border. Can't tell you all the details of that." Onision could, he supposed. Gabriel was ready to be done talking about this shit.

"There you have it. The whole story." Gabriel lurched to his paws, digging his claws into the ground for some stability, and he muttered something -hopefully in English- about not getting into trouble before hauling himself back to the trail he'd just about worn in the dirt. It was...Moon's turn. He just got back from Laz. Didn't he?
[align=right][i]——INFO

Re: BREAK THE SILENCE || Border Patrol - ONISION. - 11-08-2018

[table]
[tr]
[td]
[Image: zh8lTc5.png]
ONISION M.F.
— WHEN WE'RE IN YOUR BED
[size=8pt]tags - plotting - reference
the ascendants
- lunar lieutenant
12 months old

physically hard
easy to piss off

demihomosexual
polyhomoromantic

tsundere asshole
dating alexander

were-vampirism
known to shift into aloysius
possession & mental manip.

[/td][td]
Onision seemed to nod his head to everything Gabriel said, his fluffy tail stopping its wagging as he grew serious once more. "That's basically it, alright. We took a patrol to the borders to check them, stayed on our side, and this crazy ass bitch jumped on Titan and then Bucky jumped on me- Luckily my dude Ren here helped me out. Quick little bastard." Onision snickered playfully, bumping his shoulder against Ren's in a rare show of platonic.. Was it platonic?- Affection. Oni sniggered once more at his comment, his ears twitching.

"You coming, Ren? I sure hope you are, I need filter control just in case I lose my temper again." Oni joked, flicking his ears for Atbash and Atticus to follow behind him. He knew Gabe wouldn't move from his spot in the territory, so he just decided he'd be fine. "Try getting something to eat, Gabe. You look like shit, and that's putting it nicely." Onision called out over his shoulder, the akita beginning his walk to the Sunhaven border.

//Will post the link soon!
all you give me is a heartbeat —
[/td][/tr][/table]

[W]isker

Re: BREAK THE SILENCE || Border Patrol - ATBASH CIPHER. - 11-08-2018

ATBASH CIPHER
somebody make me alive,
and shatter me !
Atbash blinked as everyone answered here, trying to keep track of all that information as it was being flung at her. So a Sunhavener had allegedly murdered somebody here, causing tensions between the two clans, and when Sunhaven asked for an apology, they got pissed because everyone here assumed they were to blame - and for good reason, Atbash supposed. "So this is all just a big misunderstanding, then?" The she-cat asked with a frown.
bio | female | observer of the ascendants
© madi

Re: BREAK THE SILENCE || Border Patrol - ONISION. - 11-12-2018

https://beastsofbeyond.com/index.php?topic=8051.new#new

This is super late but here's the thread for the patrol! They'll be discovering the flood.