Beasts of Beyond
the lonely stoner seems to free his mind at night | hunting patrol - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: the lonely stoner seems to free his mind at night | hunting patrol (/showthread.php?tid=7694)

the lonely stoner seems to free his mind at night | hunting patrol - pallid-i - 11-06-2018

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td][align=center]

AND WITH MY OPENED MOUTH
"We should go on a hunting patrol, eh?" The green feline said as he sat in a clearing and being bored out of his goddamn mind. Nothing was really going on, but he was going to do something about that, wasn't he? Well, he was gonna try to, at least. What better way to do that than host a hunting patrol? They needed to make sure the kill pile was freshly stocked anyways. Winter season wasn't far off, and food would surely get scarce.
[W]isker
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Re: the lonely stoner seems to free his mind at night | hunting patrol - sephiroth - 11-06-2018

[Image: tumblr_op0tpjgfs81vf7lvpo1_500.gif]
SEPHIROTH
MALE — ROSEBLOODS — PHARAOH — HOVER FOR TAGS
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]Ah, hunting.  A primal and feral desire that ached in his bones and blood alike, the instinct of the lion in his head.  Mother kept quiet when that part of him took over, she allowed him to express and fight and snarl and be the predator that his body allowed him to be.  Nothing quite felt as good as chasing down some cervidae animal through the land he owned, the sport of the chase, and the satisfaction of feeding the group.  On trips like this he rarely hunted for himself; if he wanted to feast alone he could.  But the group, his purpose, came first.

"I will join."  Sephiroth would say as he approached the scene at Envy's call, allowing his rarely seen claws to slide out of their sheaths within his large pale paws and click against the ground ever so softly.  Muscles flexed and twitched underneath his skin as he prepared himself for the hunt in his own way, a way that showed off his might and strength to anybody admiring his physique.  He didn't usually call attention to himself, but when it came to showing his dominance in the form of his strength he would gladly preen and show off.

Re: the lonely stoner seems to free his mind at night | hunting patrol - arcy - 11-06-2018

[glow=#000,1,400]UNDERNEATH THIS BLACK, BLACK SKY — 。+゚.[/glow]
Eddie wasn't much of a hunter by nature. Though, this was sort of expected, as a scavenger. He excelled at hunting river creatures, but that was all. Of course .. Eddie couldn't rely on just eating whatever he got his hands on with his new bodymate. There were just .. too many demands for live flesh and blood. Not Eddie's favorite thing, but he could live with it.
Eddie's ear flicks as he registers one of his clanmates, an unknown maine coon, calling for a hunting patrol. And, for a long moment, he thinks about not participating. He'd been planning on just curling up and sleeping. In the end, though, the decision isn't up to him, and he stumbles as Venom bodily forces him a few steps in the stranger's direction with a soft rumble. Eddie grumbles, somewhat annoyed, but resigned, and then he stops to join the two.
"I'll see what I can do," He says somewhat noncommittally as he settles. He's sure between these two and whoever else shows up they have it covered, but it couldn't hurt.

Re: the lonely stoner seems to free his mind at night | hunting patrol - Fright - 11-08-2018

CONFETTI & CONFESSIONS
[align=center]
Frightfur caught the offer of a hunting patrol from far off with his enhanced senses. It wasn’t something he’d readily admit, but he was keen on spying on everyone. Stalking, spying, being a nosy little shit were among his favorite things. However, the idea of a hunting patrol made his face fall. He didn’t eat meat. He didn’t prefer to anyway. He usually collected his own plant-based foods while he was also out searching the dense vegetation for herbs. It was a win-win, like hitting two birds with one stone.

Despite this though, the Seraphim kid loved to hunt, specifically for sport. Killing for sport was not usually okay when it was somebody’s family, loved one, etc (unless they deserved it) but little prey animals were easy to take down and most of the time NOT someone else’s family.

The pale serval teleported in with a flash of light, pretending to be examining his fake, metal, and blue claws on one forepaw. ”Hmm, it’s been a while since I’ve used these to do any real damage… I’ll come along with y’all, too,” he called in a thoughtful drawl.
[table][tr][td]
[Image: mh978bD.png%5D]
WORDS: 183
TAGS: (link)
NOTES:
[/td][/tr][/table]
XOXO SHIN OF GS + THQ