Beasts of Beyond
GOD, WE'RE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE || OWEN & SEAMUS ACCIDENTAL LITTER [SHPR] - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Adoption Agency (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: GOD, WE'RE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE || OWEN & SEAMUS ACCIDENTAL LITTER [SHPR] (/showthread.php?tid=7677)

Pages: 1 2 3

GOD, WE'RE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE || OWEN & SEAMUS ACCIDENTAL LITTER [SHPR] - OWEN. - 11-05-2018

THE TYPHOON
"We're in so much trouble"
"You think?"

Introduction
Owen was known for his infidelity, his lack of loyalty towards one partner, and it showed particularly in the terrible decision he made one night while in a drunken stupor. He had met Seamus, whom had been in a female body at the time, and also drunk. The two had hit it off pretty well at first, but knowing Owen, he wanted more. One thing led to another, and Owen had slept with Seamus, unknowingly becoming the father of a litter of four pups. When Owen found out he was going to be a father, he was unsure at first, and the fact that Seamus was distrusting towards him made things a bit uncomfortable between the two for a while. Despite this, Owen soon stepped up to the plate as his children's father, and vowed to take care of them even if there was no romantic attraction between the two fathers.

Rules
- Activity is expected if you get a spot in this litter. If you go inactive for two weeks without telling us beforehand, we'll adopt the kid back out! So, with that being said, please inform us if you're going to be inactive for whatever reason.
- At first, Seamus will be quite unsure and cold towards Owen and the pups while he's pregnant with them, but when they're born everything will mellow out. Owen will be loving towards them, but a bit overly protective and obnoxious.
- Depressing names aren't really something we're looking for, but feel free to be creative with their names! Gaelic names are a plus, but Owen has a liking towards unique names so either is fine.
- If we have more than four people applying for the pups, then we will remove the whole 'first come, first serve' thing we have going on and just choose the best four.
- The pups will go to the Typhoon.
- They are to remain in their birthclan for two real life weeks before they can move to another one.
- These pups will be half mortal, and half faerie.
- These pups will have the choice between these two surnames; ó Faoláin & Grady.
- The pups will be able to understand and speak the language that Owen uses to communicate with his raptor pack, but not the Venandi pack. Please remember this.
- The children can choose to learn Gaelic from Seamus as well.
- After their birth they will start out as four months old. They will age a month every week until they are eight months old, and from then on they will age a month every two weeks.
- Personalities are free for all, get creative my dudes.
- Due date is November 17th.

Genetics
While this litter was conceived, Seamus was in a female point tan blue merle Australian Shepherd body and Owen was in a black and brown German Shepherd body. This makes the litter a mix of the two breeds, so they will look similar to this and this. It is up to you if you'd like your pup to take more characteristics from one father than the other.
Optional Mutations & Possible Powers
Wings are allowed, shape-shifting is possible as well.
From Seamus, they may take on sea green eyes in every form they have. From Owen, they may take on golden eyes.
Odd colorings are allowed, and creativity is encouraged.

Relations
Owen Grady is a Striker [shp] of the Typhoon, and has no High Ranking relations.

Séamus ó Faoláin is a Crewmate of the Typhoon. From him, the kids would have two uncle's, Kian and Raziel.  Neither have any positions right now, but Raziel is the king of their people, and Kian and himself princes.  They have one cousin, Suvi, no position, and a half-sister in Keona, who is a Striker [shp] in the Typhoon.

Slots
LIONEL/LEONIDAS, played by Sympathy
VALENTINE, played by megiji
name, played by roleplayer
name, played by roleplayer

Accidental litter born from a drunken one night stand
OWEN XX SEAMUS
© LEXASPERATED

Re: I'M A BAD BITCH! || OWEN & SEAMUS DRUNKEN LITTER - Keona. - 11-05-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 527px; line-height: 1.4; text-align: justify; font-family: palatino; font-size: 9pt;"]Big sister track c;

Re: I'M A BAD BITCH! || OWEN & SEAMUS DRUNKEN LITTER [SHPR] - OWEN. - 11-07-2018

Bump + Updating with Owen's new rank!

Re: I'M A BAD BITCH! || OWEN & SEAMUS DRUNKEN LITTER [SHPR] - Sympathy - 11-08-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]Name; Lionel/Leonidas (im torn between the two) ó Faoláin
Nicknames; Li, Leo, Leon, Nel, Nelly
Gender; Biologically Male (he/him pronouns)

Appearance; Leo is a dusty brown color with darker patches that aren't too noticeable unless you're paying attention, complete with a set of golden wheat colored eyes. As a child, he's going to be thin and lanky and slowly start building up muscle as he gets older. By the time he's full grown he'll be fairly well built, tall, and handsome to boot. He doesn't keep up with appearance much, so most of the time his fur will be kinked and messy. Might give him wings down the road once I save up for the mutation.

Personality; He isn't the greatest person. Leo is a bit egotistical, stubborn, and hot-headed, and has a bit of an anger problem, but only if he's pushed far enough. He isn't quick to place his trust in strangers. Only if they prove to be valuable enough in his eyes, will he open up more. Despite this, he is genuinely well-meaning. He's kind and caring and very family oriented. And if anyone tries to hurt him or his parents, he is prepared to defend, even to the death if need be. He acts from the heart, which tends to get him into loads more trouble than he needs to be in, sometimes even attacking others when provoked.

Potential plot ideas; (subject to change)
+ Give him a phobia/fear to mess with him throughout his life. Will be done early on in childhood (heights? loud noises?).
+ Get him exiled (maybe?) for attacking and/or killing a clanmate during an emotional outburst. Will not happen until he's an adult.

Re: I'M A BAD BITCH! || OWEN & SEAMUS DRUNKEN LITTER [SHPR] - OWEN. - 11-08-2018

Can't wait!

Re: I'M A BAD BITCH! || OWEN & SEAMUS DRUNKEN LITTER [SHPR] - Masie - 11-09-2018

BIG RAPTOR SISTER TRACK

Re: I'M A BAD BITCH! || OWEN & SEAMUS DRUNKEN LITTER [SHPR] - SÉAMUS - 11-10-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 400px; height: auto; font-family: georgia; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 12px; text-align: justify;"]Dad-mom track.

Re: I'M A BAD BITCH! || OWEN & SEAMUS DRUNKEN LITTER [SHPR] - OWEN. - 11-10-2018

[member=12]Sympathy[/member] Mutations are free, so he can be born with the wings. ^^ Otherwise, he's accepted!

The due date will be extended. Due on the 14th, still subject to change.

Re: I'M A BAD BITCH! || OWEN & SEAMUS DRUNKEN LITTER [SHPR] - Kian. - 11-11-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 450px; line-height: 12px; text-align: justify; font-family: georgia; font-size: 8pt;"]Uncle track!

Re: I'M A BAD BITCH! || OWEN & SEAMUS DRUNKEN LITTER [SHPR] - OWEN. - 11-12-2018

Bump + Due Date has been moved to the 20th.