Beasts of Beyond
CRAZY SHUFFLE - open; GROUP DISCUSSION - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: CRAZY SHUFFLE - open; GROUP DISCUSSION (/showthread.php?tid=7628)

CRAZY SHUFFLE - open; GROUP DISCUSSION - rhosmari - 11-04-2018

The clouds seemed restless after recent deluge of water that had been dropped upon the land. The leader had been keeping watch of the storm but there didn't seem to be an end in sight. But she hoped and prayed to whatever gods were watching them that it would pass over soon. Water was sloshing over the boardwalk at this point but at least the wind had settled down and that was all that mattered right now. It had stopped raining and so she figured it was a good time to go out and start this next thing up. A group discussion of alliances and other things. Namely the slowing of jobs being done and the less then happy atmosphere. They were supposed to be free spirited but she guessed after her sickness and the stuff that had gone down with the Ascendants still lingered like an old and corroded wound. That wouldn't do and she wanted things to be more carefree, more light. After all she had neglected to continue the whole shenanigans with the Ascendants and instead wished to focus more on Sunhaven and their well being. Their allies were included in this and after hosting Tanglewood from their problems she hoped that they could learn something from them.

Large paws walked along the sodden boardwalk to the fountain and she allowed herself to sit down with her back against it. Her form was causal even though she had some news to go on and some things to discuss with everyone. Because her choices effected everyone and so they all had a choice in these matters. "Oi! Sunhaven gather around for an open discussion on the group and the going ons." She spoke out with a calm tone, eyes flicking up to the angry grey of the clouds that looked as if it would open up and pour once again. Hopefully not and so she began with a light flickering at some recent bad news. "Snowbound is no longer a collective group. They were destroyed and by whom I'm not sure yet. Word is that it was a horrendous fire and should any of them find their way here we will offer them a home with us." She felt bad for the snow dwelling group and she wanted to do what she could for them when she could. It was a terrible thing to lose everything that they had ever known and she lowered herself to lay upon her stomach as she breathed in slowly to cool her emotions on the situation. "Now I want all of ya opinions of seeking Rosebloods as allies. They ain't had any negative nor positive interactions with us and we don't know much about each other. So I'm not sure if we should proceed tae talk to them as it's unknown how it could turn out. I also want opinions on how to up more friendly things going on in the group as well as proceeding with jobs and fun activities. Also, guilds. We are reinforcing them with out home and I'm curious on who would be nominated to head the Mars Militia and the Venus Virtues."
"SPEECH"
♡marina monroe - helion - sunhaven♡

Re: CRAZY SHUFFLE - open; GROUP DISCUSSION - Luciferr - 11-06-2018

[table]
[tr]
[td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
CRYPTICWHISPER is an Angeli Divine, in the form of a 5ft Angeleon - he is of the exceedingly rare 'black Ichor' caste of which only a theorised handful exist [mine].
Currently he resides in Sunhaven and is considered 'fallen' by his divine brethren for his renegade status as their once ex-general. Aura and abilities are black-purple as is signature to black Ichor caste. Wears silver-black 'black star' armour & wields the Eclipse Sword.
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td][table][tr][td]
"I can't speak much for the state of alliances, I hadn't known of snowbound or many of the other groups outside of the Typhoon which seem prosperous enough" he shrugs "So I'll politely bow out of that discussion to my more in the know peers aside from saying perhaps knowing them further before making any choices" the angeli inclines his head though "I would happily join up with your more combat orientated guild however if you need the numbers boost".

he doesn't spare much thought to snowbound - he has seen greater empires rise and fall over decades that to him were a blink, this is just another note in the long tale of this world perhaps - his tail flickers as he thinks on group activities but outside of the daily goings on he hasn't got much to say,he isn't the most social here himself.

[align=center][glow=grey,2,300]THE SILVER SHADOW[/glow]
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
[glow=purple,2,300]C R Y P T I C W H I S P E R[/glow]
[glow=purple,2,300]ALONE WITH THIS VISION, GO TELL THE WORLD, THAT I'M STILL ALIVE[/glow]
© ceilidh

Re: CRAZY SHUFFLE - open; GROUP DISCUSSION - rhosmari - 11-08-2018

bump

Re: CRAZY SHUFFLE - open; GROUP DISCUSSION - GORDON CIPHER. - 11-08-2018

With the flood going on, Gordon found herself staying near to Marina and/or Bucky if they happened to be nearby, afraid of being carried off by the rains and water. The Goldenblood was quick to arrive at the fountain, trying to sit on top of it as much as she was able to, listening to Marina's words. Snowbound is gone? That was horrible! Gordon hoped that everyone was okay and was glad to hear Marina offering them sanctuary should any of the Snowbounders come to Sunhaven. Snowbound was a quiet group and didn't interact with Sunhaven much, but still... Gordon couldn't help but feel worry for the snow tribe. "I-I think Bucky should b-be head of the Militia." Gordon spoke up, looking up at Marina as she spoke. "I-I'm not sure about The Rosebloods th-though. I-I don't know much about them, either."
where all your darkest fears are gonna come for you ! ━