Beasts of Beyond
BIRTHRIGHTS AND LOVE // meeting 11/4 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: BIRTHRIGHTS AND LOVE // meeting 11/4 (/showthread.php?tid=7612)

BIRTHRIGHTS AND LOVE // meeting 11/4 - tristitia - 11-04-2018

[shadow=CD8C95,right]RUNICFLARE AURUMQUE[/shadow]
ALL OF THIS MESS IS JUST MY ATTEMPT TO KNOW THE WORTH OF MY LIFE
Good, she would be able to do a meeting on time for once. The wolf made her way to the large tree, standing on the branch that was so familiar to her. "Those who call this Realm their home, gather under the Lifting Tree for a meeting!" Her voice is much more confident, as she was getting used to this. That was good.

Her first point. "So, my brother has done an awesome job of asking for ambassadors. Please be sure to check it out!" Runicflare offers a sheepish smile to her brother before turning her gaze on the group as a whole.

Her voice carries out once again, "Okay, guys. So, Augustus and Moonshadow, amazing job at coming back. Your warnings are revoked. I do also have a promotion, today. Kade, you have shown amazing battle prowess, and I welcome you as a Scryer."

Her final point. The leader's gaze grows dark, her tail resting near her paws as she brings this up. "There is something deeply, deeply wrong about our food source. They smell diseased and are dying. We need to stick to what healthy animals there are, and we need to ration food."

//Moonshadow is looking for ambassadors here.
[member=2269]AUGUSTUS.[/member] and [member=760]moonshadow[/member] warnings are revoked
[member=2039]kade.[/member] promoted to Scryer
The disease plot begins here

Re: BIRTHRIGHTS AND LOVE // meeting 11/4 - ( character graveyard ) - 11-04-2018

[shadow=CD8C95,right]AUGUSTUS ZUIDERDUIN[/shadow]
I'M A LOSER; IF NOTHING, HOWLING INTO THE NIGHT IS JUST FINE
Augustus comes trotting over at Runicflare's call for an meeting under the Lifting Tree, seafoam green eyes lifting onto the lupine with the faintest of smiles playing upon his features. Rune was getting better with projecting her voice with each meeting that she held - he was quite proud of her! The Augur settles into a seat near the front, stub of a tail wriggling behind himself as he listens in on what the woman had to say for this meeting.

So there were the ambassador's thing going on - he's already signed up for that - and himself and Moonshadow were free of the warnings issued out last meeting. Fantastic! He would have hated to turn out to be no good at his job as an Augur. He was willing to bet some people would have liked to see him fail. After all, he was an outsider and knew almost next to nothing about the Realm as a whole. Kade was promoted to Scyer - good on her! - and that was it for the rank changes. Augustus would make sure to congratulate her on his way out, whenever the tigress should show up anyhow.

Lastly, Runicflare goes over something that was far more intriguing. Or, would disturbing be a better verb? Brows furrow at her words. Their food sources diseased and dying? Well . . . that certainly was not good. "Wait, what's dying?" He pipes up almost immediately, seafoam eyes wide with concern, "I mean . . . what stuff should we avoid eating? Rabbits, mice, fish? Just so we can . . . steer clear of them, you know." Perhaps as a result of this, he should make sure everyone was feeling one hundred percent. It was his job as Augur - he definitely couldn't be a failure now, could he?
[align=center][color=#000]TAGS & INFORMATION \ TALKS IN #CD919E[/center

Re: BIRTHRIGHTS AND LOVE // meeting 11/4 - teef - 11-05-2018

[align=center][Image: tumblr_p64kbcCVJC1ro8jcyo6_r1_400.gif]

[color=white] the tigress appeared slowly from the shadows, her head clouded by other thoughts. blinking as her own name was called amongst the others she tuned in completely. oh right, there had been warnings. oh cool wait, a promotion!?

heart seizing in surprise she looked ready to argue the promotion, the disparaging side of her mentality waking with brutal force. choking on her tongue she swallowed her ire and slight confusion, instead choosing to be grateful rather than argumentative. she wouldn't speak now when her voice would be needed for the ambassador's trip into the typhoon's territory. she would put forth her questions about her new rank and about the trip, later.

her ears laid back at this moment, hearing about a disease that was affecting the food. coughing to clear her throat she rasped, "green things ... fire for food?" her lack of other words was not intended, her eyes flashing with embarrassment. yup, grammar sucked. what she was trying to suggest was that they use the fire element or find an intense heat to cook their freshly caught food to try to combat the disease, and to dry the greens they digested.

Re: BIRTHRIGHTS AND LOVE // meeting 11/4 - tristitia - 11-06-2018

[shadow=CD8C95,right]RUNICFLARE AURUMQUE[/shadow]
ALL OF THIS MESS IS JUST MY ATTEMPT TO KNOW THE WORTH OF MY LIFE
She had to admit, what Augustus asked was a great question. The Ancient Sorceress was not anywhere near specific enough, just saying that some good was infected. She looks thoughtful, for a minute, before responding. "It has to gotten to ruminants such as deer. However, it can also be found in aquatic animals like fishand frogs. [b]"

Sometimes, Kade was difficult to understand. But that was alright, however, Runicflare only understood part of it. The fire with food portion. She nods. "[b]Cookig the food sounds like a great idea. However, what do you mean with ‘green things’? [b]"
[color=#000]TAGS & INFORMATION \ TALKS IN [b]#003366

Re: BIRTHRIGHTS AND LOVE // meeting 11/4 - teef - 11-06-2018

[align=center][Image: 81f937cejw1evhlr35ucbg20b408cnpg.gif]

[color=white] the scryer made a throaty sound like a chuckle or a laugh, "vegetation. infected?" even she knew she could be rather hard to understand, and knew that she should try to work on her words. flicking her tail she listened, ears rotating forward. strange that there was an illness, but alright.