Beasts of Beyond
snakes and ladders } - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: snakes and ladders } (/showthread.php?tid=7604)

snakes and ladders } - Fright - 11-04-2018

CONFETTI & CONFESSIONS
[align=center]
The little serval was in the courtyard of the ancient temple that was main base. He was here because it was peaceful with the palms and red-leaved trees and bubbling spring. He was trying to get some peace and quiet but he was well aware he was looking quite pathetic laying out in the yard, sprawling and drooling on a candy sucker wedged between his sugar-coated lips, all the while looking restless as hell.

If he could just keep himself still for half the day, he’d make progress on letting his injury heal. He’d already wrapped it in a new dressing and he was waiting for his body and the herbs to work their magic. He wasn’t  laying there long before he was bothered.

An npc mother and her kid, both domestic felines, had spotted him on their walk around the courtyard and the other child wasted no time in bouncing over. This npc kid had to be just barely old enough to be a trainee. But, boy, was he loud when he spoke aloud to both Frightfur and his mother, paws pointing in Fright’s direction,”I wanna play! Oh, is she sick? I’ve never seen her before.”

The mother gave Frightfur an apologetic look and tried to lead her kid away, but Fright lifted a metal paw cooly. ”Hey, wait, I’ll play. Sure.” It was all worth it for shining look in the npc kid’s eyes. Still, Fright didn’t actually play, not physically. He blew bubbles from his nose and mouth with his water element for the kid to chase and hunt. This went on for a good while before the two waved goodbye and left.

And then he was alone, still blowing bubbles lazily as he toyed with the idea of flat out sleeping.
[table][tr][td]
[Image: pFBoVvL.png%5D]
WORDS: idk mobile
TAGS: (link)
NOTES:
[/td][/tr][/table]
XOXO SHIN OF GS + THQ

Re: snakes and ladders } - MIRIO! - 11-05-2018

[table][tr][td]
[Image: Mirio-Togata-My-Hero-Academia-AOTW-7-Featured.jpg]
[/td][td]
PHANTOM MENACE
Togata Mirio is an 18 month old golden retriever whom is currently residing in the Rosebloods. As of right now, he has no rank. He is best friends with Tamaki Amajiki, and adores Eri. He is physically hard and easy to befriend.
[/td][/tr][/table]
"Water elements, huh?" Mirio spoke up a bit too loudly once the child and his mother had left, his ears twitching at the popping of the bubbles coming from the feline's nose. It was interesting, really. Not everyone around him had elementals, he could only pop through objects and the ground- and walls, but it was still pretty cool, in his opinion.

Scooting back a bit, the canine let a kind smile grace his features as he spoke to the serval. "The name's Mirio, I don't think you've met me, I'm kind of all over the place, though." He spoke rather quickly, his tail wagging eagerly behind him as the retriever swatted at a bubble with his paw- as if he was a kid himself.

Re: snakes and ladders } - Matias - 11-05-2018

The sound of voices drew him over, pulling Sorbet from the shadows and towards the pair. He could see the lingering bubbles in the air, and his eyes were curious as they lay on Frightfur. "Water elementals?" He echoed, watching the bubbles as they floated from the feline's mouth. Sure, it made sense that people other than him and his father had powers, but he had never quite seen it in action before. Sorbet looked down at his claws and flexed them a little, watching as small crystals of ice formed on the ground around them. Perhaps he could seek help with his powers from these people? He found himself trotting closer, eyes on the magical spheres of water. "How do you do that?" He asked, although the question sounded more like a demand thanks to the constant bite in his voice. Sorbet didn't seem to notice, although the look of wonder on his face was gone, replaced with an embarrassed frown. "Not that I think it's super cool, or anything." He didn't want these people knowing that he couldn't control his powers, or that he was in awe with the way Frightfur could manipulate water. He didn't want them knowing he was weaker than them.

"I'm Sorbet by the way," he said, puffing out his chest ever so slightly, like he had witnessed proud people doing. What was it people said about confidence? Fake it until you make it? Either way, he hadn't formally met either of the two before him, so now was as good an opportunity as any. "An' I can do cool stuff too!" The was a slight waver to his voice, although it would take a perceptive ear to pick up on. He swallowed and pressed his front claws together, holding them for a bit before pulling them away. A misshapen lump of ice fell to the ground in front of him. "See?" He gestured to it like it was something to be proud of, glancing up at Frightfur with searching eyes.

Re: snakes and ladders } - Fright - 11-06-2018

CONFETTI & CONFESSIONS
[align=center]
He slowly sunk into the invitation of sweet sleep. He was sure he’d be alone now. It would be perfectly okay to nod off for just a few minutes. No harm done. No one would notice a thing. It was fine to sleep wherever he wanted, even if it was by accident.

However, it was unfortunate that he was approached by the loudest voice he’d heard since he’d come the to Rosebloods. Fright shot up in his half-dream state. Nuclear waste green eyes shone with confusion and stood on his paws, gasped, and fell on his ass in surprise. His chest wound hurt suddenly after the fall and he tried to suppress a tiny pained grunt. He looked up to the friendly face of a golden retriever and felt really stupid. Ugh? Why couldn’t he make any good impressions?

”Damn, I was almost asleep…what was that for?” he muttered like it was the other guy’s fault he overreacted. He noticed a bubble in the air and sighed. Looks like he’d been blowing bubbles in his sleep for a moment because he was sure he’d made himself stop after the mother and child left. Apparently not.

He watched Mirio take a paw and swipe bubble to death and he couldn’t help but smile some. Maybe it wasn’t so bad somebody had come to bother him...but then there was another one.

There was an icy horned wolf…Sorbet! Fright recognized him as the kid Bubonicplague had been looking for. He winced at the grating voice of the canine and answered his question immediately, ”Look I don’t know how I do it. It just happens, I can’t teach you…” he trailed off as Sorbet made a pouty face and explained how he wasn’t impressed. So Fright nodded with an amused hum, accepting the guy’s opinion but he was a little unhappy that look of shining wonder that had been directed toward him moments before had vanished.

Sorbet introduced himself and Fright looked back to Mirio and was about to speak his own introduction, but Sorbet kept going and wanted to show off something, too. Fright watched the wolf press his glistening claws together and suddenly form a shape of ice from thin air. His eyes followed it all the way to the ground. It was rough but Fright was actually somewhat impressed.

”You can do ice…or snow? I can’t do that—just water. Sooo, that’s pretty neat,” he drawled with a tiny wink. He could tell the other wanted him to be impressed and he didn’t surprisingly have to fake it this time.

”Oh, and call me Frightfur, Mirio and Sorbet! I thought it’d be quiet here so I could rest but I guess not, huh? Doesn’t matter, it sucks having to laying around and heal a stupid wound anyway. I rather being doing something fun,” the little serval said as he watched the two canines, still not having had stood up from when he’d fallen in his shock. Who knew he could attract such a strange crowd?
[table][tr][td]
[Image: mh978bD.png%5D]
WORDS: 497
TAGS: (link)
NOTES:
[/td][/tr][/table]
XOXO SHIN OF GS + THQ