Beasts of Beyond
*+☽ ━ badbye / storage - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Coding Corner (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: *+☽ ━ badbye / storage (/showthread.php?tid=7584)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

*+☽ ━ badbye / storage - guppy - 11-03-2018

gUESS WHO'S ANXIETY AND STRESS-RIDDLED DUMBASS IS BACK
th i s  o n e

holy fuck, i can't even begin how much of a damn mess school has made me these past few 2-3 weeks. seriously, so much shit has happened. to make it super simple without delving too much into how very emotionally and mentally drained i am, let's just focus on how i had an assignment for each of my 7 classes each night, as well as a new project/essay/test to do/study for each damn week, almost every few days. i can't even count the amount of tests i've had on two hands and i can barely squeeze in the projects i've had on said two hands. i'm not kidding when i also say that i've literally only been sleeping for 3-4 hours, sometimes less, each day, and don't even bring up my lack of eating. i blame that on my new braces as well. like?? social life? wILD. i've been busting my ass trying to bring up my 3 89% grades and in turn it's just... been whoo. who's teacher forces someone to literally stay in the counselor's office during their period because they were close to a mental breakdown in class? this loser's teacher that's who

BUT ANYWAY
yesterday was the end of the quarter and i have straight a's except for one damn 89% because my teachers are awful at putting in assignments, and this is the weekend i have no homework. i spent all yesterday sleeping and sleeping, it's insane. i technically have to study for a test on monday and practice for a presentation as well, but that could wait for tomorrow. now that it's a new quarter and i'm finally getting a much needed break, i'm gonna slowly ease myself back in here and try to actually do shit with my characters and myself. since the new quarter is going to start soon, i decided to make a new storage. basically the same as my old one- codes, gifs, character dump, and a place to chat! i'll clean this up (aka put shit in spoilers) once i come back from eating because i haven't eaten for more than 12+ hours and i gotta get my body used to eating again aha
also my dumb ass signed out of discord ages ago to not distract myself from hw and i literally forgot my password, so imma attempt to change it once i come back

so uhhh, welcome to my soon to be messy storage, and feel free to come here and chat!! if you see a code you like (and isn't in my premades), feel free to post here and ask to use it. chances are i'll let ya!

( also calling out [member=8]imajinary[/member]  bc i miss my wife sm imma sob u guys i ain't kidding )

CHARACTERS
- boy roux / the typhoon
- organizedchaos / the pitt
- happycamper / paradise valley

LINKS
- premades
- art

Re: *+☽ ━ badbye / storage - guppy - 11-03-2018

[Image: GTIdLmX.gif]

moonchild, don't cry, when moon rise, it's your time
━━━━━━━━━━━━━  [glow=#000,2,300][/glow]  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
guppy | nonbinary | characters ━━━━ storage | premades | art

Re: *+☽ ━ badbye / storage - dreamiplier - 11-03-2018

MY HUSBAND
MY LOVELY
BEAUTIFUL
HUSBAND

welcome back bby!! i'm so happy to see you're okay; i was honestly getting worried about you
i've missed you so much and i?? wow, it's just good to hear from you <33

i'm really sorry about the whole work load, though. that sounds like sHIT. i'm glad that everything is starting to ease down it seems, especially with no homework this weekend!! yEEEEEE
but rip about the whole discord thing tbh

but hey, take your time about everything!! ease your way back in here and stuff. and, heck, eating with braces on the first time you get them is s h i t. believe me, i understand your pain. i couldn't eat for like a whole week i was in so much pain

i'm just super glad you're back!!
if you want, i can post everything in spoilers here on what happened with matt last wednesday & on halloween eyes emoji

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL CODE YUDSHVK

trivia 承 : love
rm ▬▬ love yourself 結 'answer'
0:00  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  3:46
◀◀ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ▍▍  ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▶▶

code:
was inspired by both my apple music app and something i saw on tumblr ages ago & combined both- kinda. idk i just wanted to make this. what will i use it for? who knows
look at the bottom spoilers for the other 2 installments of trivia bc trivia is my fucking fav, i hella stan the rap line

seesaw/suga:
just dance/j-hope:

IT'S MY WIFE
MY SPECTACULAR
AMAZING
WONDERFUL
W I F eE
<3333333

thank you v much bb!! honestly i need to work more better on actually telling people i might not be on for awhile because of work. i get so invested in finishing my work that anything else just flies out the window and i never get to it hhhhh. i'm very sorry that i got you (and prob others) worried, i'll try my best to warn in the future when school will drag me away oefnowe

thankfully the quarter is now over and we're getting this 3-day weekend as a break. once school starts on monday it might be stressful again, but at least i had a breather beforehand. also my counselor now knows about my very finicky mental health so she said she's gonna try to work and see what she can do to help me out, which is a blESSING. and i should be having discord up again. it's updating and my wifi is slow as dicks so hopefully i can get my password back someone tell my brother to not play roblox on my phone

this is gonna be my 2nd week with them on and wow they still hurt asdfghjkl. it's not as bad as before, i can actually eat some soft food rather than just soups, but man i just wanna eat chocolate. i crave it sm. this halloween was so sad. but besides that, i'm v glad to have a chance to come back and actually b r e a t h e. feels nice to be back. and no worries, no need to put the stuff here! most of the updates are almost installed for discord so i'll be there asap!! asdfghjkl im just happy to talk to you again !! <333

aND I HAVEN'T CODES IN WEEKS AND IM GLAD U STILL LIKE MY DUMB CODES OFWEI

uno
fcs: thor odinson / jason mamoa/aquaman / suga (current)

dos
fcs: kim namjoon (current)

tres
fcs: david from camp camp / miles luna / michael cordero / jung hoseok (current)

cuatro
fcs: michael jones (current) / kim taehyung (debating)

Re: *+☽ ━ badbye / storage - dreamiplier - 11-03-2018

psst btw it’s jung hoseok not jeon ( autocorrect pulled a fast one on me and autocorrected jeon to neon without me noticing smh ) hoseok; jungkook is jeon jungkook svhavakabbakwnalmkfnl

FUCK I LOVE THAT CODE SM A H H

aww, dw about it!! but that’s good! i’m glad you’re getting a three day weekend :,)))

aH i feel that, they’ll hurt for a while. hurts when you get the wires tightened too. the pain never ends tbh, rip
yES, GET THAT DISCORD PASSWORD SO I CAN SPAM U MATT STUFF PFFT

beautiful babies <3333