Beasts of Beyond
MAYBE I'M THE ONE // returning - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: MAYBE I'M THE ONE // returning (/showthread.php?tid=7495)

MAYBE I'M THE ONE // returning - DANTE NORTHWEST. - 10-31-2018

SMOKED A PACK OR TWO, IT NEVER WAS A PROBLEM —
//Eyy I'm gonna try and bring this guy back

Dante had disappeared for a month or two, right around the time The Purge started. The hybrid had gotten quite bored of the place if he was honest and decided on going elsewhere, although he never really ended up joining any of the other groups. There was still a slight hint of The Pitt that clung to him, although the majority of the scent surrounding him was the smell of cigarette smoke. To which one was in between his fangs right now as he marched towards where The Pitt had moved to.

"'Ey yo, fuckers!" Dante called out, briefly taking out the blunt in his mouth to speak. "Guess who's back!" His shark-like tail flicked the sand beneath him as he waited, clearly wanting things to get a move on. Although hardly anybody knew of his position whenever he was here, he had been a Strong Arm. A secret rank that protects the deputy and leader and swore an oath to never speak of their rank. It was something hard to do but hey, if you've always carried a massive ego, you were going to have one regardless of what rank you're at.
[div style="text-align: right; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px darkorange; font-size: 24px;"]— DANTE
#psychosocial.

Re: MAYBE I'M THE ONE // returning - ninazu - 11-02-2018

[table][tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr][/table]
© lexasperated
I WISH YOU COULD SEE THE WICKED TRUTH
CAUGHT UP IN A RUSH, IT'S KILLING YOU
The sand cat flicked her five tails as she walked over, skeptically giving Dante a nod of greeting. She remembered his odd proclivity to following Yes Man around -- she held a sneaking suspicion that the two were half-brothers or shared some other deep secret between them, but she wasn't stupid enough to put her question into words. "Welcome back, Dante. Do you still remember the territory, or do you need a refresher course?" she asked with a slight tilt of her muzzle. She paused for a bit before she added, "I'm Ninazu, if you don't remember. Erudite." Hopefully he'd keep his smug attitude to himself around her; she wasn't above ignoring his wounds to fester if he annoyed her.
WRITTEN BY AXIOM * TAGS

Re: MAYBE I'M THE ONE // returning - B. WAYNE - 11-03-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 51%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: verdana;"]Loudness - something Bruce was becoming quite accustomed to among the dwellers of the Pitt. He wasn't sure he could expect much else, given their nature and the harsh climate that made even the kindest crumble; most seemed to apply the logic that this desert played a cruel game of natural selection, and adjusted their attitudes accordingly. Bruce could only begin to hope that, perhaps, the shark hybrid's inner empathy betrayed his brash behavior.

"Surprise," Bruce muttered, not yet at the point where he felt it necessary to introduce himself, "I don't have a clue." Yeah, they'd get along well.

Re: MAYBE I'M THE ONE // returning - DANTE NORTHWEST. - 11-07-2018

Quiet honestly, Dante was disappointed that the first member to greet him was Ninazu and it was clear on his face. Immediately, the hybrid frowned and his torn ear flicked. "Of course I know the damn territory." The former high position huffed. "Do I look like an amnesiac to ya?" He was almost offended that Ninazu thought he wouldn't remember the place he found to be home. "Yeah, I remember ya. Wish I didn't, however." Nor did he want to re-meet her, but apparently that couldn't happen.

The next person to approach was somebody Dante didn't recognize and the cat-shark narrowed his green eyes at Bruce. "Shame. I would have thought I'd be honored among this clan." After all, he had been here with Yes Man, the very person who formed this clan. "Dante Northwest is the name, pal. Learn it."
[div style="text-align: right; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px darkorange; font-size: 24px;"]— DANTE
#psychosocial.

Re: MAYBE I'M THE ONE // returning - darci - 11-09-2018

[div style="margin: 0 auto; width: 60%; text-align: justify;"]"No one we give'a shit about." Brown eyes stared at the stranger, a small hiss coming from his beak. The turkey was new to this place, but that did not mean his attitude would be any different. He hated pompous bastards who thought they were all high and mighty. Finch would be sure to put them in their place. Casting a glance at the other two, he slowly began to fan out his feathers. As grumpy as he was, Finch was relatively good guy, once you got to know him. "You'd be honored to step in my shit. Name's Finch, and ya better fucking remember it."

Re: MAYBE I'M THE ONE // returning - ninazu - 11-10-2018

[table][tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr][/table]
© lexasperated
Ugh, Dante. Her nose wrinkled at his rude behavior -- she remembered how irritating he'd been, but apparently forgot how irritating simply hearing him speak was. "Honored, for what? Following Yes Man around like a lovesick twink?" she retorted, a few of her five tails lashing. If he hadn't started off with rudeness, she probably would have tried tolerating him. But obviously they found themselves at odd -- and she felt bold enough to express her disgust.
WRITTEN BY AXIOM * TAGS

Re: MAYBE I'M THE ONE // returning - DANTE NORTHWEST. - 11-13-2018

What was this, some sort of sentient bird? Dante raised an invisible eyebrow whenever Finch approached, clearly amused by the turkey's threat. "I'd much rather eat you." The shark-cat hummed, taking a few steps forward and opened his mouth, though his movements were stopped as Ninazu started talking once more. Green eyes flickered to the she-cat, not at all happy with her retort. The hybrid raised his head, abandoning his attempt to try and go after Finch. "I did not follow Yes Man around like some lovesick twink." He snarled. "I was his guardian, actually. Bound to protect him." Technically, he didn't exactly say he was a specific rank, so this didn't go against the rules, right? Not that he cared for them too much.
#psychosocial.

Re: MAYBE I'M THE ONE // returning - ninazu - 11-13-2018

[table][tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr][/table]
© lexasperated
The erudite sighed, her tails sweeping behind her as she leveled a steady glare at Dante. First he came here with a rude swagger and now he threatened to eat one of their members? She found her patience growing thin. "My mistake. You're far too old to be a twink," she said, tone coldly collected. Where Dante growled and spat, Ninazu wielded her insults with the finesse of a scalpel. Sweeping her eyes on his form, she added, "And far too ugly."

Her lips twisted into a smirk. "Oh I'm sure you were. Guardian of his ass and bound whenever he pleased, hm?" Oh this was too easy.
WRITTEN BY AXIOM * TAGS