Beasts of Beyond
midsummer night's dream } joining - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: midsummer night's dream } joining (/showthread.php?tid=7491)

midsummer night's dream } joining - Kasper - 10-31-2018

In the distant through the heat haze of the sun on the sand, Kasper could see the foliage of the great jungle spreading out across the horizon. The faerie prince hovered above the fiery ground on his intricate faerie wings in order to save his pawpads from the hotness. His mother’s village kingdom was far away in a hidden distant land and Kasper knew little about the new places he was encountering. He was bound by a single mission and purpose: to protect the good nature and serve his mother, the faerie queen. Kasper could sense a civilization of creatures was present in the desert jungle. A jungle could be a suitable place to work and thus he neared the border of the Pitt.

The shadow of a cat landed into the sand just at the edge of the jungle’s cover. In the refreshing shade the ebony tom awaited a greeting. He sat calm and in anticipation. He was accustomed to waiting on the border of realms to be allowed in. He had served as a guard briefly before for the faerie village he came from. ”I am Kasper Evergarden, servant of the faerie queen. Could someone tell me what my travels have brought me to?” His voice was flat and short.

Re: midsummer night's dream } joining - B. WAYNE - 11-01-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 51%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: verdana;"]If there was one place Bruce did not want to be seen, it was among the sinners and slaves that crawled through the jungle. There was no use trying to fight the fact that he would be hunted down, targeted for trying to escape - he may have been a citizen and not a prisoner, but the conditions on which he'd "joined" the Pitt were hardly by his own will. He might as well have walked in chains like the rest of them. Given he hated the empty township and the catacombs beneath, Bruce tried when he could to avoid contact with the rest of the Pitt, even if that meant spending hours, days on end wandering the desert sands that stretched beyond the woodlands.

Where sand met sawgrass that melded into kudzu and overgrowth, Bruce pushed his way out from between the thickets. The shade provided by the tall grass was a blessing in the hot sand; even in mid-autumn, the sun remained relentless. The cheetah paused head half-tilted; there was nothing stopping him from pointing out that Kasper's ramblings were, at best, a little far-fetched. (Childish, at worst.) He'd play along, he supposed, only because he'd seen enough around the Pitt to be convinced that anything was possible, no matter how ridiculous it sounded.

"Kasper. I'm Bruce, it's a pleasure." Turn around and get out of here while you can, he wants to add, but bites his tongue. "This is the Pitt. You're - joining, I'm guessing?" Perhaps Kasper was someone he could ally with, for few others in the Pitt seemed to hold a mindset similar to his own.

Re: midsummer night's dream } joining - Stryker - 11-01-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 60%; text-align: justify; font-size: 11pt; font-family: georgia;"]☣ — Faerie queen. The fuck was that? In fact, where was that? Stryker did not know of such queen, but he was interested of making his acquaintance with such a strange and new creature. As he approached though, his comments remained under lock and key. The key was thrown elsewhere for now. In the meantime, he paused at Bruce's side and offered an acknowledging nod towards his former member with an accompanying smile. His attention focused back on their visitor soon enough. As Bruce spoke, he listened intensely. Stryker's scruff furrowed as the male mentioned their visitor joining... Lord, that was quick to hop on their dick. He'd take whatever he could get though and roll with Bruce's conversation.

His head craned off to the side, observing Kasper as he did so. "Why hello," he cooed slyly after Bruce finished speaking, a smirk curling upon his lips as he did so. "The name's Stryker and I'm the ardent of this place." Power tended to convince people. "It would be nice of you to join us, truly." His comments did seem rather... "Abrupt comments though," the leader added on with a short chuckle. "What are you truly here to do?" If Bruce was wrong, the lion would most definitely publicly humiliate him for all to see.