Beasts of Beyond
THRILLER | O; HALLOWEEN MAKEOVERS - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: THRILLER | O; HALLOWEEN MAKEOVERS (/showthread.php?tid=7485)

THRILLER | O; HALLOWEEN MAKEOVERS - REBECCA MACK - 10-31-2018

[table][tr][td]
SUNHAVEN
DAWNGUARD
BORDER COLLIE
MEDIUM DIFFICULTY
PLAYED BY KICKSIE
[/td][td]
[Image: tSeAE0j.png]
Tonight was going to be so fun. After all, Halloween was one of the funnest nights of the year, or at least to Bex it was. For this one night every year she was allowed to dress up, mess around, pull pranks, and watch horror movies while eating candy until she felt sick, and nobody would even think about arguing against her for it. How could she not love Halloween? Perhaps she always put a little too much thought into Halloween though, and prepared for it longer than most usually would. Which was odd, because usually Bex didn't like to prepare for anything. She was rather spontaneous and more of a last minute kind of gal. But this sort of preparing was actually fun, so she enjoyed it quite a lot.

At first the canine sat in her house, and put the finishing touches on her costume. As a human she was into cosmetology so much, to the point where she made a career out of it. Unfortunately, those skills weren't exactly useful in this world that she lived in now, but she still found a use for it when it came to Halloween. Bex was dressing up as some sort of zombie biker chick, even though she knew it was likely that everyone around wouldn't even know what a biker chick was due to the absence of actual motorbikes. Still, it was just so her. It fit perfectly. And with the zombie aspect of it, she was able to use her skills to apply makeup in such a way that made her actually look like she was one of the undead. And then she had her leather jacket to top it all off, and she was ready to go.

Bex did not intend on keeping these skills to herself though, and dragged all of her supplies outside with her once she had finished up her costume. Now, she was going to offer help to anyone who needed it, so that they would all be ready for the events that they were going to participate in tonight. "Hey, I'm giving out Halloween makeovers if anyone wants one!" She called out enthusiastically, her fluffy tail wagging swiftly with excitement. She really enjoyed giving makeovers - it was one of her greatest passions, along with photography. Speaking of which, with her she had her camera, so that she could take photos of the finished results so that those getting makeovers could see themselves once they were done.
[/td][/tr][/table]
© LEXASPERATED

Re: THRILLER | O; HALLOWEEN MAKEOVERS - Luciferr - 11-01-2018

[table]
[tr]
[td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
CRYPTICWHISPER is an Angeli Divine, in the form of a 5ft Angeleon - he is of the exceedingly rare 'black Ichor' caste of which only a theorised handful exist [mine].
Currently he resides in Sunhaven and is considered 'fallen' by his divine brethren for his renegade status as their once ex-general. Aura and abilities are black-purple as is signature to black Ichor caste. Wears silver-black 'black star' armour & wields the Eclipse Sword.
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td][table][tr][td]
"I'm assuming this is also in preparation for the trick or treating?" a solemn voice asked the much smaller sunhavener as Cryptic meandered over, Sunhaven's local security guard was dressed in his usual garb, seemingly without costume save for the small pair of plastic horns on his head in preparation for the outings later.

no one ever said angels didn't have a sense of humour - and he liked the small irony.

he eyed the array and after a moment sighed before pointing at his plastic horns "Think you can add to the 'demonic' affect?" and their seemed to be a rare glint of humour in his tone - possibly the big feline was starting to thaw a tad to this entire group of strangers and misfits.

/make the angel a demon lmao

[align=center][glow=grey,2,300]THE SILVER SHADOW[/glow]
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
[glow=purple,2,300]C R Y P T I C W H I S P E R[/glow]
[glow=purple,2,300]ALONE WITH THIS VISION, GO TELL THE WORLD, THAT I'M STILL ALIVE[/glow]
© ceilidh