Beasts of Beyond
Would anyone be interested in this guide? - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Helpful Hub (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Would anyone be interested in this guide? (/showthread.php?tid=7429)

Would anyone be interested in this guide? - ASYLI - 10-29-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth; width: 500px; padding: 0px; text-align: justify; line-height: 15px; font-size: 9.5pt; font-family: arial"]Alright, so I want to know if anyone would be interested in a guide that details what exactly Anti-social Personality Disorder ( ASPD ; sociopathy, psychopathy ) is and how to differentiate this disorder from other impulse / behavioral disorders. I know a lot of people have characters they consider "sociopathic" or "psychopathic" but that don't really fit in the category or are obviously taken from Hollywood depictions of what the disorder is. I have a lot of personal experience with ASPD and I thought I could help out a little with people who want to play Anti-social characters or just need a guide of the general characteristics etc. and need a little help figuring out some questions that can be somewhat difficult to research.

This is worded poorly, yikes. But would anyone actually be interested in something like this?

Re: Would anyone be interested in this guide? - pallid-i - 10-29-2018

pls asyli
my body needs this shit

Re: Would anyone be interested in this guide? - guts - 10-29-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 550px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; color: white; padding: 20px"]im always a slut for guides on mental disorders
Sign Me Up bih

Re: Would anyone be interested in this guide? - ASYLI - 10-29-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth; width: 500px; padding: 0px; text-align: justify; line-height: 15px; font-size: 9.5pt; font-family: arial"]Awesome! I'm really excited for this to be honest, some of the misconceptions have been starting to irk me and I think it's important people understand it a little bit better I'm. Hyped.

Re: Would anyone be interested in this guide? - Orion - 10-30-2018

definitely! this would be a lovely guide to have.

Re: Would anyone be interested in this guide? - ASYLI - 10-31-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth; width: 500px; padding: 0px; text-align: justify; line-height: 15px; font-size: 9.5pt; font-family: arial"]Buumping this but I also wanted to check in and see if people would want this to be a multi-post guide because with the amount of information I want to put into it, it may be a little cluttered on a singular post.

Re: Would anyone be interested in this guide? - tikki - 10-31-2018

A multi-post guide would probably be best!

And would this just be a personality disorders guide, or just on ASPD and things it gets confused with?

Because if it's on personality disorders in general I can help with that one, lmao