Beasts of Beyond
STAY BESIDE ME // MEETING 10/29 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: STAY BESIDE ME // MEETING 10/29 (/showthread.php?tid=7428)

STAY BESIDE ME // MEETING 10/29 - tristitia - 10-29-2018

[shadow=CD8C95,right]RUNICFLARE AURUMQUE[/shadow]
ALL OF THIS MESS IS JUST MY ATTEMPT TO KNOW THE WORTH OF MY LIFE
The wolf needed to be more consistent with these meetings. Well, she was still young and learning. Yet at the same time, she needed to do a good job. She hated conflicting ideas, but she often had them. With a sigh, the wolf walks up to the branch of the Lifting Tree. "Those who call this Realm their home, gather under the Lifting Tree for a meeting!"

When people finally made their way over, Runicflare begins. "This is the week of Samhain, or Halloween. As such, events need to be set up ASAP. Ideas for events include trick or treating, potion making, costume contest and making, a play, ghost stories, a ball, and a haunted house. These are just merely ideas, and other ideas are welcome and appreciated. You have my permission to make each event. There wi be a hub posted soon."

Okay. Now then, shoutouts and whatnot. That kind of thing. “Shoutouts toShuu and Akira. No promotions. Moonshadow and Augustus get warnings. I want to see you around more."

Was that it? She thought so. “If that is all, meeting dismissed."

//OOC summary:
— Get some Halloween events out there!
— Shoutouts to @SHUU and [member=2541]Akira[/member]
—Warnings to @Mooshadow and @AUGUSTUS

Re: STAY BESIDE ME // MEETING 10/29 - teef - 10-29-2018

track

Re: STAY BESIDE ME // MEETING 10/29 - ( character graveyard ) - 10-29-2018

So he had been a bit behind on things - that was fine - but at least he was still the first person to arrive at the meeting on time. However, he had been admittedly caught up in some other events that were quite frankly troubling to him - namely that of the ghosts that were roaming the Realm more and more frequently. He finds himself suddenly unwilling to communicate with anyone unless they were sick, bleeding, or dying for fear he would open his door one day and be confronted with a ghost floating outside of his home. He comes at Runicflare's call, looking tentatively about himself before he settles himself down with a worried frown pulling upon rosy lips as he listens to the woman speak.

Oh . . . events for Samhain. How fun. He wasn't entirely sure if he was up to get down with the ghosts and wisps of this land, having always been an scientific type of person. Ghosts weren't . . . scientific or, at least he didn't think they were. But he's bore witness to them himself, he was simply . . . choosing to be ignorant. Such ignorance could not last long though, not when evidence keeps presenting itself. The tom gives a small sigh as Runicflare gives him a warning. He supposes it was needed - he had not been around much. He nods slightly. "Sorry ma'am, I'll pick it up." It seemed like that was it. Well . . . alright then. If nobody minded, he would make a speedy getaway to his home to get started on some things.

Re: STAY BESIDE ME // MEETING 10/29 - teef - 10-31-2018

[align=center][Image: tumblr_mukp5hHfXk1sccug4o1_500.gif]

[color=white] kade had settled in the shadows at the rear of the gathering, her eyes settled on august's, curious as she mused over her own thoughts. he was one of the few that stood out to her, her head tipped to the side as the vixen studied the tom. clicking her teeth she made her way over, hoping to intercept him. he seemed to be uneasy with what sprites and souls flounced around the territory, and she was wishing to speak with him on the matter. she could offer up some techniques from her role as a cultivator or demon hunter. if they truly became a nuisance, she would willingly look into the issue and help some lay to rest.