Beasts of Beyond
DRUNKEN LITTER PLOT WITH RAPTOR DAD? - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Plotting (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: DRUNKEN LITTER PLOT WITH RAPTOR DAD? (/showthread.php?tid=7408)

DRUNKEN LITTER PLOT WITH RAPTOR DAD? - OWEN. - 10-28-2018

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
so as we all know, OWEN IS A MANWHORE who needs to chill and just settle down???

But really, I'm offering him up for any litters. He's got no real rank right now but he's in the Typhoon. The kids will be German Shepherd mixes. Would prefer if they were canines. Any mutations are fine with me, just make sure they aren't hybrids.

Daddy Owen will be shocked at first but become extremely protective of his kids' mother and his kids in general, and the raptors will as well.

Whether or not you choose to have any type of romance blossom from this is up to you, and angst plots are fully welcomed.

TAGSTHE TYPHOON27 M/O • GERMAN SHEPHERD | INDOMINUS REX • #RAPTORFAM

Re: DRUNKEN LITTER PLOT WITH RAPTOR DAD? - Grimm - 10-28-2018

[align=center][div style="width:450px; font-size:8.6pt;line-height:1.2;font-family:calibri;margin-top:3px;margin-bottom:3px;margin-left:0px;text-align:justify;"]tracking cause cc is gonna be very jealous but love the kidlets

Re: DRUNKEN LITTER PLOT WITH RAPTOR DAD? - SÉAMUS - 11-05-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 400px; height: auto; font-family: georgia; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 12px; text-align: justify;"]If you like awkward aplenty, Sea is open to a drunk litter, given he's a bit of a flirt and a shapeshifter.  Since he's only ever truly loved one person, and they're gone, it's unlike he'd develop any sort of romantic attachment to Owen, but an awkward friendship can always arise.
He'd be real distant, especially at first, once he knows he's pregnant, and he might actually be a little cold sometimes, both to Owen and maybe even the kids once they're born, but he'd definitely care about the children in his own way.
He'd probably be an Australian shepherd, for dog breed.

Re: DRUNKEN LITTER PLOT WITH RAPTOR DAD? - OWEN. - 11-05-2018

Sounds good to me! Do you want to list all of his important information such as surnames, relations, genetics, etc? I'll make the litter pretty soon?

The children will be able to understand and speak the raptor language that Owen speaks to his girls as well, due to him being their father. Seamus is free to learn the language as well with time?

[align=center][div style="width: 400px; height: auto; font-family: georgia; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 12px; text-align: justify;"]Sure.

Séamus' last name is Ó Faoláin, in his Aussie form he's a point tan blue merle, and most members of his family inherit the sea green eyes he has in every form but they're not a necessity.

Séa is a faerie, so the children would be half-fae.

The kids would have two uncle's, Kian and Raziel.  Neither have any positions right now, but Raziel is the king of their people, and Kian and himself princes.  They have one cousin, Suvi, no position, and a half-sister (currently known as his niece, but misty is working on a thread now to put things in motion so by the time the kids are born the knowledge will be established) in Keona, who is a striker.

As far as language goes, Séamus would be up to learning the raptor speak and is like to teach the children Gaelic himself since his family use that a lot.  Owen is welcome to pick up on that from him as well.

Séamus is somewhat partial to Gaelic names, but they are definitely not a necessary requirement either.

I think... That's it. ^^

https://beastsofbeyond.com/index.php?topic=7861

Here we go! Tell me if I need to add or change anything!

Re: DRUNKEN LITTER PLOT WITH RAPTOR DAD? - Keona. - 11-05-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 527px; line-height: 1.4; text-align: justify; font-family: palatino; font-size: 9pt;"]Traaack
also sea is back in the typhoon now, he left his spying time in the pitt when he rescued keona c;

[align=center][div style="width: 400px; height: auto; font-family: georgia; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 12px; text-align: justify;"]OH oof
thanks misty, yeah sorry, I need to update his signature and stuff; Sea was only in the pitt while keo was captive to get her back; he's back full time in the typhoon ^.^;;

Fixed!