Beasts of Beyond
outerspace ;; plot with dae - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Plotting (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: outerspace ;; plot with dae (/showthread.php?tid=740)

outerspace ;; plot with dae - purgatory - 04-16-2018

[div style=""width:60%;font-family:arial;font-size:12.5px;text-align:justify;line-height:115%;word-spacing:-1px;"color:black"]so! dae is a brand new character of mine that i love. he's a bit awkward and distant, but a good dude that is doing his best not to get caught up in situations he could avoid. he's more on the reserved side but does go out of his way to make others feel welcomed,,, even though he's really not the best at that either. he's an eighteen month old rott with terrible eyes so pardon any incorrect observations from objects in the distance heh. but uh,, yeah! he doesn't belong to any group though i may put him somewhere if i feel like it or for plot reasons. a science nerd that's in love with space and flowers,, he just wants friends. be friends with him. he's desperate. he plays hard to get but it's just a facade. kill him with kindess.

anyways, if you'd like more information on him, his tags are below. now onto how you can torture interact with him.

open to
. friends
. enemies
. crushes (one-sided or mutual)
. being dragged against his will on adventures
. aus of any kind
. him teaching your character stuff
. your character teaching him something (he's no good when it comes to anything that require some creativity)
. your character dragging dae around doing reckless things and he doing his best to convince them to stop all while following them nonetheless as he desperately tries to keep them alive
. drinking buddies
. intellectual conversations over alcohol that eventually begin to decrease in logic and sense until both parties are completely wasted
. long-term plots
. short-term plots
. angsty plot. fluffy plots. dark plots. all the plots
. he's open to a lot of things. go wild with your suggestions, my dudes

maybe - may require (some) development
. close/best friends
. romantic relationships
. adoptive siblings and/or children
. capture
. minor injuries

closed to
. serious injury/maim
. death
. torture
. litters

[align=center]TAGS . UPDATED 04/15

Re: outerspace ;; plot with dae - Sweetopia - 04-18-2018

possible plots with Thana? I just love Dae ,,, like for real
1- Thana can teach him how to do a few crafts or teach him another language(of course english is her main, but she also knows french, arabic and russian)
2- A small mutual crush that is viewed as a friendship and has lots of cute fluff
or 3- he can introduce her to alcohol and they can get wasted together and become drunk buddies

Re: outerspace ;; plot with dae - purgatory - 04-18-2018

[sup]aaaaa tytytyty but he dims in comparison to thana <33
maybe one and two? she could teach him how to be more creative and feelings and friendship sparks? then he could definitely introduce her to alcohol on a later date and they get drunk together lmao
who makes?

oof Dae is better then Thana and im totally jelly
but yeah i think that would be cool, and if you cant make it i can

Re: outerspace ;; plot with dae - purgatory - 04-18-2018

[sup]lel
could you please?

alright i can tonight