Beasts of Beyond
revelator eyes / sage announcement - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: revelator eyes / sage announcement (/showthread.php?tid=7389)

revelator eyes / sage announcement - JUNJI - 10-27-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; padding: 10px; height: auto; overflow: auto;"][div style="width: 400px; padding: 0px; line-height: 14px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial;"]the past week had been busy. so many returning injured or doing silly things and ending up with wounds, as well as the sage tryouts needing supervision. junji couldn't make it to all of them; he felt bad for that aspect, for he had hoped to watch them all, but he managed to catch word of who had done well. they all had, of course, but two particularly piqued his interest. those who had auditioned were all interesting in their own ways, with different methods of healing, and drastically different backgrounds. he just needed to pick out who was good for the job, who wouldn't collapse under the stress of it, who he would enjoy training and working with.

the decision was not easy to come to. if he could, junji would have taken all of them, but he was only one soothsayer. he didn't have the capability to train each of them. the typhoon could always use the sages, and perhaps if he had another that shared his rank, he would have taken each as an apprentice and divided the training. such was not the case. it took him time to come to the result, but eventually, he did. now all he needed to do was announce the promotions.

the angelic soothsayer made his way to the deep sea dome, settling himself at the far end where meetings were held. he curled his wings to his sides and set before him the concoction he had once drunk from when he'd received the rank of sage so long ago. it brought back a wave of nostalgia, and for a few moments, junji simply sat there. he'd come a long way since then. and yet, he was still just a boy.

a soft sigh. this was no time to get existential; members that had seen him wander in had eventually followed, curious as to what he had to say. he hoped word would get around quickly. he still had many things to do. "regarding the sage tryouts that have been held this past week," junji began, voice rasping at the start before slowly growing smooth as honey like it used to be. "i'm here now to announce who i've chosen to take as my sages. i'd like to start by thanking every who tried for the position, as well as my apologies for being unable to attend them all. you all did wonderfully."

"peppino and technopaw, welcome to the necro mambas." a smile graced his features before a delicate paw gestured to the drink before him. "beck, ccliv, thank you very much for trying. i'll keep an eye on the both of you for now; if you still wish to become a sage later on, i may ask you to step up. keep up the good work."

junji breathed out slowly and lifted a paw to rub at his tired eyes. "ah... that is all. training will begin... soon. if you wish to start early, feel free to shadow me when healing is needed. lessons will be held in the jungle temple. if you have any questions, feel free to ask now; otherwise, you may go about your day again."

[member=2099]PEPPINO[/member] [member=2650]TECHNOPAW[/member]

Re: revelator eyes / sage announcement - PEPPINO - 10-27-2018

[align=center]
This was meant to be a proud moment. Pip was supposed to eagerly await the training, the new lessons, and he did, but his demeanor was tempered by the pain of his burns, the bitterness and the frustration at the circumstances leading to his injury shadowing the moments after. He kept the book the weary visitor had given to him, and of course, the aloe vera applied to blistered skin was the visitor's, too, who had deserved more than hostility and mistreatment because of generalizations and pointless speeches. So Feliks said there was suffering in The Pitt. And they did what? Stand around? Spit curses on The Pitt's name and snap at its scent? People would say the same thing about The Typhoon. Pip was no fool- this place was not kind, either. Captives were taken and tortured, and for no discernible reason. There was so much of this terrible treatment of other people, and Pip didn't think he could change it at all. He could only pick up after them, hope he could fit the pieces back together into what they were before.

Mismatched eyes, dulled with pain and a tangled mess of a multitude of other threads, lowered from Junji to the ground. He would have dipped his head if he knew it wouldn't tug painfully at the raw skin on his shoulders. "I will do my best," Pip swore quietly. "Thank you for the chance."
[align=right][i]INFORMATION

Re: revelator eyes / sage announcement - rhosmari - 10-28-2018

The child was not well versed in the art of herbs and how to use them. From what she understood one took leaves and placed them on boo boos and voila they were better. It’s what she remembered anyway and she thought it was such a magical thing that she wanted to try it herself. There had been others she was sure of that she had seen do it but her memories were forever disjointed and a part of her was afraid to even think on it for too long. Still as she saw someone heading to the giant dome the child made her way over, heated form quickly scampering over as quickly as she could to follow after and she huddled herself up against a corner. But that didn’t stop the quick jittering of her paws as she watched and listened intently. As he began speaking the young child realized that this was the soothy guy! The one that did the leaf magic and she held in a gasp. He spoke about the tryouts and she wondered if he had actually seen her own. Though rather he did or didn’t didn’t matter to the child. What mattered was that was happening right now and as her name was called out to be one of the Sage thingies her whole entire body ignited into a raging flame. Her paws lifted up as she balanced on hind legs to press them against her cheeks as she exclaimed in a squeal. ”I GET TO PUT LEAVES ON BOO BOOS!” Embers flew from her muzzle as her flaming form whips around her body but she was so excited that she didn’t even notice it. She was a necro mamba too like the snakes on the basket and she wiggles we flaming tails lashing out behind her.

[div style="text-align: right; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px #77ceee; font-size: 24px;"]— TECHNO
#psychosocial.

Re: revelator eyes / sage announcement - Luciferr - 10-28-2018

[table]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
L U C I F E R . G R I M M
"The endless Void, The gazing abyss, The bottomless ocean of horror...It coiled itself around your tender heart"
Lucifer watched the announcements from nearby with interest - for one he'd need to know who to also call on when another injured joiner showed up or so on and while he might not have attended those trying out himself he'd kept an eye out to watch progress - alternating between being proud for his clanmates and such.

"Congratulations you guys" he called out - chuckling Idly at Techno's enthusiasm.

© LEXASPERATED

Re: revelator eyes / sage announcement - Grey - 11-02-2018

Bakugou wasn't part of the necro mambas but he had surely felt busy in the past few weeks trying to sort not only his emotions but his duties. He felt overwhelmed himself. Days felt like both an abundance of noise and a terror of silence, as if he were drifting in a void of space, floating and able to feel his lungs scream but incapable of hearing sound. Wafting, weightless, feet unable to touch the ground. Falling, flying, swept. STOP. His heart skips a beat, discomfort beginning to swell in his stomach. I SAID: STOP. CALM...please. He feels his lungs begin to fill, air rushing through his nostrils as he begins to breathe. He's been far too distracted lately, letting his mind wander. Sometimes it brings him to dark places, places that are often overshadowed by his overbearing anger. It's as if he is no longer himself. He is a mere bystander, watching his own body move along and fill his responsibilities. The voices of others are there for him to hear but are muted, muffled, drowned by the nothingness that filled the empty, wailing chasms in his head. In some instances, noise is sudden and blaring. It startles him, makes his sanguine eyes widen in fright.

He noticed Junji's moving mouth before he realised that the angel was speaking, ears raising in attempt to hear the other better. Everything felt too half-hearted. He felt exhausted and tired. Maybe The Typhoon was just making him soft, sapping at his energy and leaving him more vulnerable than he had been before. Bakugou bites his bottom lip, eyes staring at the ground, watching the way rogue specks of dirt floated with the calm wind. It was brushing his long and tangled fur, sweeping the ashes away. Peppino and Technopaw. To be honest, he was expecting more sages. He was expecting to see an influx because when he had joined, the necro mambas had been such a large community within The Typhoon. That being said, he realises how counterproductive it would be for Junji to attempt to train so many. It made sense to start with a small group because back then, there were many other Soothsayers. He doesn't have any qualms against the feathered male's decision either. Peppino was a good choice, competent with his knowledge, willing to help. His only concern for the young boy was his heart. He was too kind like Junji. Technopaw, on the other hand, left Bakugou feeling uncertain. He could see that the fem had the energy for it, but he way of going about treating 'boo-boos' made his mouth feel dry.

He's about to congratulate the two newest sages when Luciferus speaks up, the Reaver tossing a sideways glance to the abyssal dragon. Saying the same thing would only make him feel awkward so he draws his sanguine gaze towards the embers which were flying off the girl, remembering that catsune had the tendency to smoke up. "Hmph, well make sure you don't burn anyone," Bakugou says to the girl, flicking an ear, "You can hardly control your own fire."