Beasts of Beyond
SHARK TEETH / weekly tasks - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: SHARK TEETH / weekly tasks (/showthread.php?tid=737)

SHARK TEETH / weekly tasks - roman - 04-16-2018

weekly tasks? fish knows absolutely nothing about tanglewood’s strange rituals, but she’s willing to try. someone briefly explained the gist of it all, so fish pretty much knows everything. she can do this. it’s not hard, right? she just have to give all the swamp kitties something to do. what could possibly go wrong? the answer is a lot of things. the possibility of disaster is extremely high when a clueless water spirit tries to take responsibility and tell people what to do. but beck’s bed has been made. he told fish to do it so, by the swamp, she is gonna do it no matter what. there’s no stopping her as she trots over to the announcement place, muddy water streaming off of her iridescent black scales. ”come one, come all, my muddy friends! i have some tasks to give you!” the massive beast giggles with glee, genuinely excited to tackle this new responsibility.

Re: SHARK TEETH / weekly tasks - vellichor - 04-17-2018

Amun's ears perked when he heard a stranger's voice coming across the swamp he'd learned to call 'Tanglewood'. He stood and made his way over, his head tilted.  "I am not muddy or her friend..." The words were hardly audible and not even Amun seemed to register he was saying them. Having a physical form seemed to need a lot of getting used to for the man who'd been pent up in someone's mind up until a week ago. "I will take a task," he finally called. He wasn't quite sure what they were but he supposed a 'task' would just give him something to do. Having something to do was always good, especially in this place where he knew no one and was surrounded by new, unfamiliar things.

a new wind blows and soon it will be spring━

Re: SHARK TEETH / weekly tasks - beck. - 04-17-2018

In all honesty, Beck didn't know much about the entire weekly tasks system himself. Yet since the rest of the clans enforced it, he might as well jump on the bandwagon with them. Besides, it gave everyone a menial activity to busy themselves with instead of constantly whining for his attention. The poltergeist slunk over with his faintly limping gait and heaving flanks, just as grimy and bruised as ever. Muddy, sure, but not a friend. He flopped onto haunches bristling with dried mud and offered only a dry snicker, "Hook me up, Fish." He may have had his work cut out from him as the self-appointed commander, but clearly if he was bored enough to wheezily cackle at his own dumb-ass pun, then he needed to add more onto his stack.
[align=center]»――

Re: SHARK TEETH / weekly tasks - COSMIIX - 04-21-2018

[align=center][align=center]
a

[div style="text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 30px; font-family: GEORGIA; color: #34495E; text-align: left; letter-spacing: -2px; line-height: 95%; width: 420px"]amunet ghana
✩[b][i] - No one can rewrite the stars, how can you say you'll be mine?
[div style="height: 137px; width: 350px; padding: 0px; font-family: arial; color: #292421; font-size: 10px; line-height: 100%; text-align: justify;"]Approaching the scene, the dragoness offered Fish a smile after nudging Amun as if to remind him that he wasn't residing in the chasm of her mind anymore. The dragoness would take a seat curling her tail around her talons speaking with a light nod of her cranium [b]"I'd love a task, Fish."
[color=transparent]thes code

Re: SHARK TEETH / weekly tasks - Nayru - 04-21-2018

[glow=GLOWCOLOR,2,300]▶ NAYRU (SILENTPRINCESS) - tags - TANGLEWOOD - SHE/HER- FELINE ◀[/glow]
Weekly task?

A perplexed look touched Nayru's pale features as she joined the small group, her eyes gleaming with curiosity. The tiny forest that her family occupied and commanded had a set of jobs in place for those who sought refuge within them, but they were more so a way to pay for their stays and the nests in which they could rest their heads. Was she wise in assuming that this was no different? Or was there something that she was simply missing? Either way, she was determined to figure it out. [color=black]"I'll take one."

Re: SHARK TEETH / weekly tasks - roman - 04-22-2018

[align=center][div style="max-width: 600px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial;"]upon the arrival of her first victim--no, customer. client? person?--fish makes a strange sound. tsk tsk. like the clicking of a tongue mixed with a bird clicking it's beak together. it's a normal sound, but made strange by the fact that it is originating from a scaly water dog. her sensitive ears twitch, picking up amun's softly spoken comment. fish's eyesight is not the greatest during the daytime, but her hearing is always good. "no, no, you are friend because fish cannot eat friends." it makes sense to her, but amun might find it concerning that she would consider eating him at all. at least she found something that makes sense to her as to why she cannot dine on the residents of tanglewood. it's safer for everyone involved. "also, [member=342]amun[/member] since you are not muddy, i command you make a mud castle with friends." like a sand castle but more goopy. [member=67]beck.[/member] arrives next, and his comment brings a wide, terrifyingly sharp grin to her scaly visage. she chuckles in response to the pun. "very funny, my angry friend," apparently she is going with the whole friend thing today. "i want you to play a game where you say one sentence and then everyone else has to add on another sentence until it becomes a story." she heard drunk teenagers play that game in the woods when humans still lived in the area. it got very vulgar. not that fish was aware of it, of course.

beck's task was about as creative as fish got, so by the time amunet and nayru arrived, she was pretty much at a loss for what to say. "uh... [member=72]AMUNET G.[/member] you should make a limerick about one of your friends and perform it in front of everyone." fish doesn't even know what a limerick is, so the dragoness could compose a haiku or a even a sonnet and fish would be none the wiser. if [member=480]Nayru[/member]  thinks that her task is gonna be anything even remotely productive, she is about to be disappointed. "i say you get some big sticks and some mud and make a really cool fort." forts are fun to hide in and eat snacks.