Beasts of Beyond
have this tangler cause issues? - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+----- Forum: Uncharted OOC (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+----- Thread: have this tangler cause issues? (/showthread.php?tid=7344)

have this tangler cause issues? - HAMMOND - 10-25-2018

[align=center][div style="text-align: justify; width: 60%; font-family: georgial; font-size: 11pt;"]so basically, axle here is my tanglewood bby who's not really adjusted to clan life at all. he's got his mind set that he'll be leaving tanglewood after the winter in order to settle a debt he feels he owes for them being hospitable to him in his time of need, but the arrangement with sunhaven's completely threw him off his goal. he doesn't know how to deal with 'allies', can't function in new places full of a lot of people and overall just really distrusts the animals his clanmates are living with, so i thought it might be cool if some tension rose up from his fear of betrayal.

though he's staying in the mountains until tanglewood leave, he's gonna be going into sunhaven's territory every once in a while to check on animals and get some food so a lot of the interactions can happen then. since he'll be on edge, he'll attack anyone who touches him out of self-defence (even accidentally brushing against him) and act less than stellar if conversation is made which i thought could provide for some good character development. of course characters can try and get him to warm up as well, but it might not end well since he believes actions speak louder than words.

so yeah, if you want some cool ally tension than hit me up haha.

Re: have this tangler cause issues? - Grimm - 10-25-2018

[align=center][div style="width:450px; font-size:8.6pt;line-height:1.2;font-family:calibri;margin-top:3px;margin-bottom:3px;margin-left:0px;text-align:justify;"]i'mma punt esma over here

he is similar with his lack of knowledge or any real care for how the groups function, he is more interested in seeing how things happen in the wake of fallout and what kind of things may provoke responses from others, curious as to the things they might do because he wants to learn more of how these seemingly intelligent animals function, so it might be that he catches axle having a go at someone else and esma steps in only to become the target because he would happily provoke axle into further action

Re: have this tangler cause issues? - JERSEYBOY - 10-25-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth=0px; width: 415px; line-height:115%; text-align: justify;"]Hey!! I'd be down for Axle and Jerseyboy to brawl. He could probably bump shoulders with him as a way to be PA (maybe Axle seems aloof and Jersey gives him crap for it)

And after that Axle could attack him? I'd be down for some minor injuries and Jersey could hold his own in a scrap so idk if he'd lose too badly (or maybe it's broken up before anything serious happens?)

But yeah!! He's open if you want :0

Re: have this tangler cause issues? - GORDON CIPHER. - 10-25-2018

Ooh, perhaps an interaction between Axle and Gordon? She's a naturally skiddish person but is trying to be friendly towards Tanglewood since they're visiting, and I can see their personalities sort of clashing since Axle is more independent and gruff, whereas Gordon is shy and tries to follow others if she can.

Re: have this tangler cause issues? - HAMMOND - 10-26-2018

[align=center][div style="text-align: justify; width: 60%; font-family: georgial; font-size: 11pt;"]ooh maybe jersey and axle can sorta scrap and then when it's broken up and axle goes to leave, esma can say/do something to set axle off again?? he wouldn't heed any warnings given to him by anyone if he thinks someone's a threat so yeah.
i can totes make the thread if you two are down for something like that. i imagine the jersey/axle stuff will have to get broken up by someone else because he's so on edge he's probably gonna end up trying to seriously hurt jersey if it goes on for too long xD

&& yeah, an interaction between axle and gordon would be cool! would you like me to make a thread for them C:

Re: have this tangler cause issues? - CLOVE. - 10-26-2018

tracking!

Re: have this tangler cause issues? - GORDON CIPHER. - 10-29-2018

[member=1501]AXLE[/member]
Could you, if you wouldn't mind?

Re: have this tangler cause issues? - HAMMOND - 10-30-2018

[align=center][div style="text-align: justify; width: 60%; font-family: georgial; font-size: 11pt;"]no problem! C:
I'll tag you in it when it's completed ^^

Re: have this tangler cause issues? - JERSEYBOY - 10-30-2018

(10-26-2018, 02:59 AM)AXLE link Wrote: [align=center][div style="text-align: justify; width: 60%; font-family: georgial; font-size: 11pt;"]ooh maybe jersey and axle can sorta scrap and then when it's broken up and axle goes to leave, esma can say/do something to set axle off again?? he wouldn't heed any warnings given to him by anyone if he thinks someone's a threat so yeah.
i can totes make the thread if you two are down for something like that. i imagine the jersey/axle stuff will have to get broken up by someone else because he's so on edge he's probably gonna end up trying to seriously hurt jersey if it goes on for too long xD

&& yeah, an interaction between axle and gordon would be cool! would you like me to make a thread for them C:
Late but I’m down for this!!!