Beasts of Beyond
THAT THERE, THAT'S NOT ME — BRUCE - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Biographies (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: THAT THERE, THAT'S NOT ME — BRUCE (/showthread.php?tid=7342)

THAT THERE, THAT'S NOT ME — BRUCE - B. WAYNE - 10-25-2018

[align=center][Image: dSpjddh.png]  [Image: RlVD0r8.png]  [Image: CCQdx8c.png]

[div style="width: 51%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: verdana;"]GENERAL INFO
bruce wayne | the pitt
3.5 years | ages at random
male | he/him | bisexual

APPEARANCE
cheetah: main body. naturally melanistic, he's sleek and shadow-like in figure. his fur is a dark grey, nearly black, and spotted with patches of darker fur as seen in common cheetah pelts. bruce stands at an above average height, his frame well-built and surprisingly muscular for an animal evolved for endurance rather than pure strength; he spent a majority of his adolescence honing his natural skills in running and agility, as well as training extensively in combat. he has something of a semipermanent scowl, his blue eyes sharp and mouth cut straight and unwavering across his muzzle. many are put off by his stern expression and tall posture, but he easily slips into a more extroverted attitude in social occasions in order to appear more approachable.
notes: slightly more difficult than similarly-sized big cats in combat. forces himself to take hits or lose fights to maintain identity facade.
reference

doberman pinscher: currently undiscovered and unused. a heavily mutated dog, with the wings of a bat and heavy plates of keratin armor warping the skin. the doberman body bruce uses is larger than average, heavily built and sturdy in gait - likely not purebred but a mixture of doberman and great dane. down the length of his forelimbs are long, reptilian spikes angled towards the body, and where fur fades away, long planes of skin form batlike wings connecting both his front and hind limbs. the webbing also extends to his paws, allowing the claws to splay slightly apart. these mock wings allow the body to glide through air, as well as achieve slight lift. the plates of natural "armor" that cover the body are high in alpha keratin proteins, mutated from the thick skin of pachyderms. while the patches of skin can be pierced and damaged, they add an extra layer of protection over the underbelly, chest, spine, and parts of the face.
notes: difficult in combat. weaknesses revealed and expressed in roleplay.
reference, prelim. sketches

PERSONALITY
traits: extreme self-discipline and control. sociable when necessary, withdrawn when not. introspective. hyper-moralistic. subconsciously controlled by emotions. slightly irrational when overwhelmed. traumatized and extremely depressed. selfless to a fault. paternal. cares too much.
details:
notes: wavers between neutral good and lawful neutral. esfj-t. major depression, post traumatic stress disorder.

Re: THAT THERE, THAT'S NOT ME — BRUCE - B. WAYNE - 10-28-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 51%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: verdana;"][color=black]INTERACTION
bold to attack | nonviolent powerplay allowed
fights to end conflict at all costs | refuses to kill
no kill | must plot/dm prior to maim or capture
doberman body is heavily scent-masked and has little to no recognizable ties to cheetah body/"civilian" identity (please do not godmod your character knowing his identity or my crops will die).

LINKS
playlist (SIDE A)
playlist (SIDE B)