Beasts of Beyond
icon/headshot commissions (open, gems) - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: icon/headshot commissions (open, gems) (/showthread.php?tid=7328)

Pages: 1 2

icon/headshot commissions (open, gems) - TheGroom - 10-24-2018

[align=center][font=georgia]icon/hs commissions!
[div style="background-color=#d262a0; bordercolor=transparent; border-radius: 2%; width: 350px; background: linear-gradient(#bcffec, #dbd8b3); borderwidth=0px; padding-left:15px; padding-right:15px; padding-top:15px; padding-bottom:15px"][align=left][color=#383838][font=arial][size=10pt]I'm gonna do icon/headshot commissions for gems in order to practice for now. I will only be taking 10 orders and once all slots are filled I'll close up shop until later. Yes, you may order more than one if you'd like. Form, example, and price are all below~

Price: 10,000 gems
Example:
Spoiler:
*you will receive both a transparent headshot and an icon version with bg colors/design. File size will reflect that of the example.

Form:
Character ref: (I will take detailed descriptions)
Character species: (self explanatory, I will draw canines, felines, dragons, post or pm if unsure)
Character gender: (just so I don't draw a character whose supposed to be manly looking like a little girl)
Expression wanted: (go wild)
BG colors/design: (also go wild)
Other: (any specifics/concerns/notes go here)
*send payment after your order is complete

SLOTS
1) PYRE - complete!
2) galexiux - complete!
3) muddymutt - starting~
4) vixem - not started
5) vixem - not started
6) grimm - not started
7) Sky - not started
8)
9)
10)

Post here or pm me to order! Thank you!

Re: icon/headshot commissions (open, gems) - Waylon - 10-24-2018

track ;3;
me me me

Re: icon/headshot commissions (open, gems) - OMEGA - 10-25-2018

Character ref:
picture reference:
basic:: a black cat with a white muzzle, the insides of his ears are also white in colour. his eyes are grey in colour, and around his neck he wears a necklace with a pair of round black spectacles on them hanging from the nose bridge. his fur, though short is kinda messy looking.
Character species: Domestic Cat
Character gender: Male
Expression wanted: Either neutral looking or smirking
BG colors/design: Honestly feel free to do whatever you want with the background. I'd prefer the use of reddish colours for it but other than that go nuts ^^
Other: n/a other than i really like the style of art you have asdfghjkl

Re: icon/headshot commissions (open, gems) - galexiux - 10-25-2018

can you draw birds? if so can i reserve a slot?

Re: icon/headshot commissions (open, gems) - TheGroom - 10-30-2018

[align=center][div style="background-color=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; border-radius: 2%; width: 350px; background: linear-gradient(transparent, transparent); borderwidth=0px; padding-left:15px; padding-right:15px; padding-top:15px; padding-bottom:15px"][align=left][font=arial][size=10pt][member=1378]PYRE-O[/member] : order complete. Please say if anything is incorrect/missing/etc bc all files have been saved for the purpose of corrections. If you'd like a different bg, I can do that.

[Image: LPMHYYy.png]
[Image: E5MAxz7.png]
edit: updated with some more bgs bc I was playing around
Spoiler:
[member=830]galexiux[/member]: Yea, I'll give it a try + will reserve you a spot~

Re: icon/headshot commissions (open, gems) - tristitia - 10-30-2018

Character ref: White jaguar (It is the one with the  slight cream tinge, with its claws unsheathed). However, also has deep, dark purple eyes
Character species: Jaguar
Character gender: Female
Expression wanted: A serious or thoughtful expression
BG colors/design: a purple background please!
Other: I would like an outline (such as the one with Pyre’s) of the character, please!

Re: icon/headshot commissions (open, gems) - Imortapose - 10-30-2018

Character ref: Full ref created by [member=184]Sorrel[/member] && key for his TH page
Character species: Siberian Husky
Character Gender: Male
Expression wanted: A happy/excited expression! Gon is basically just happiness bundled into dog form.
BG colours/design: I think a light green or gold would look good! Choose whatever colour you think works best, though. <3
Other: If you want to draw in the jacket and/or fishing rod, go ahead, but they're not required! Might be some nice little practise in drawing objects?

Character ref: His adoption picture on a base (#6 ONLY).
    -> American Shorthair with black fur and darker black tabby markings (from the side of his head to his eyes and black stripes running down his neck to the tip of his tail). His ears are a darker black than his face, as are his paws. He's got pink eyes, a pink nose, and a pink marking across his cut that looks like liquid dripping from a cut across his neck.
Character species: American Shorthair (domestic feline)
Character Gender: Male, but he has a feminine build & acts pretty feminine
Expression wanted: Outgoing and in your face but in the rude and mocking way. Roxy's very extravagant and likes to makes sure others know he's better than them.
BG colours/design: A pink to match his eye colour or a light purple would be lovely. However, if you think something else would look better, please use that!
Other: I'd love a white border around him like the one you did with Pyre's order. Thank you! (( I can also post this form in a separate post if you'd like. ))

Re: icon/headshot commissions (open, gems) - galexiux - 10-30-2018

Character ref: [natural animal ref // wip character painting
  A black-throated magpie jay with curly bangs and blue eyes. No unique markings
Character species: birb
Character gender: female
Expression wanted: excited/enthusiastic
BG colors/design: artists pick on the background, but if you could add some cute forensics stuff like a magnifying glass or a notebook that'd be cute.
Other: aaaaaaaaa i missed your art so much its so  great ahsafsdfdf

Re: icon/headshot commissions (open, gems) - OMEGA - 10-31-2018

asdf no worries, that's perfect! thanks a lot ^^

Re: icon/headshot commissions (open, gems) - Grimm - 10-31-2018

[align=center][div style="max-width: 340px; line-height:120%; font-family: calibri; font-size: 8pt; text-align: justify; margin-bottom:5px"]Character ref: link
Character species: asian golden cat
Character gender: female
Expression wanted: smirking or neutral
BG colors/design: any colour you think works best would be wonderful
Other: just as a side would you be able to do a feathered raptor