Beasts of Beyond
WONDROUS // meeting 4/15 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: WONDROUS // meeting 4/15 (/showthread.php?tid=732)

Pages: 1 2

WONDROUS // meeting 4/15 - Starrynight ! - 04-15-2018

//OOC

The last meeting was on... the first, right? That meant it had been two weeks- today would be the next meeting, just like he said. But, to be honest, Starrynight didn't want to host the meeting right now. He was so tired. It was evident in the way his paws lightly scuffed the floor, head a little lower than normal. Most obvious was the distinct lack of cheerful sparkle in his eyes and the bright beaming smile. He'd just charged up the observatory's generator- since it didn't have any way of powering itself, he'd taken it upon himself to expend his energy and charge it. He generated his own energy, so there was no harm in it, right? All it did was leave him tired for a little while until his heart and organs generated more electricity. Until then, the aura that normally surrounded his forepaws was gone. He didn't have his normal excess amount of energy.

After slipping the generator room key in his quarters and locking the door, Starrynight trudged across the grand circle, slowly clambering up the metal steps to stand upon the platform next to the eye of the giant telescope. In a brief flash of curiosity, he peered in the eyepiece, but all he could see was black. Oh, well. The Astral Seraph turned back to the edge, approaching the railing as he stuck his head between the bars to peer over the edge of the platform. "It's time for a Clan meeting," he called out. His voice was abnormally flat. He stood quietly, waiting for the first few NPCs to arrive and sit down, turning their eyes up to him before he continued.

"I wanna start off by welcoming uh... [member=411]J. ADALGAR[/member] , [member=344]radeken[/member] , [member=333]Riza,[/member] , [member=316]hrisovalantis k.[/member] , @surefour , @Agilities. , [member=34]ROY[/member] MUSTANG. , @Colt , [member=450]Suiteheart[/member] , and [member=449]Margaery[/member] . If I forgot anyone, then I'm real sorry." Starrynight sat down to catch his breath while he waited for the rest to arrive.

ATTACK IN BOLD #876494 - TAGS

Re: WONDROUS // meeting 4/15 - BASTILLEPAW - 04-15-2018

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
BASTILLEPAW AURELIUS  ✧
the ascendants — starstruck guardian — tags
[div style="background-color: #e3dfdf; width: 305px; border-bottom: 1px solid black; border-left: 1px solid black; border-right: 1px solid black; padding: 10px; line-height: 110%; word-wrap: break-word; text-align: justify; margin: auto; color: black; font-family: Georgia; text-size: 6pt"]
Bastille was dreading the next meeting, honestly. The thought of sitting still for long enough to listen respectfully sounded god-awful, in his current state of restlessness and agitation. The thought of doing anything that wasn't tracking Luna down and bringing her home sounded terrible, really. But it was Starry, and therefore he would show up in a timely matter and sit down like a contributing member of society and not act like a delinquent child.

Starry's lack of energy wasn't lost of Bast. He narrowed his eyes as he watched the Seraph, but he wasn't about to make a scene by demanding to know what was wrong with their cheerful leader. He'd save cornering Starry for after the meeting. In the meantime, he did a mental check of the names listed and seemed satisfied that that was everyone. With nothing to comment on, he waited for the others to show up and for Starry to carry on.

Re: WONDROUS // meeting 4/15 - Suiteheart - 04-15-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 530px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; padding: 20px"][tracking & will re in a hot minute!!]

Re: WONDROUS // meeting 4/15 - Margaery - 04-16-2018

[glow=GLOWCOLOR,2,300]▶ MARGAERY FOLIE - tags - THE ASCENDANTS - OBSERVER - SHE/HER- FELINE ◀[/glow]
It wasn't so much the announcement of the meeting that brought her forth from the shadows but rather, the call of her name as she was welcomed to the clan. That's nice of him, She thought, grayish blue eyes sweeping the male who had fashioned himself leader. Where she was from, niceties such as that one were unknown. Or perhaps they were, she couldn't remember anymore.

Taking a seat by herself, she perked her ears forward and listened. This would be her first meeting in forever. She just wished she felt a little more excitement.

Re: WONDROUS // meeting 4/15 - Suiteheart - 04-16-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 530px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; padding: 20px"]The ivory feline seated herself at the edge of the meeting. She watched as Starry spoke, and she noted he didn’t seem as eccentric as Bastillepaw had described. Maybe he just hadn’t worked it up yet.

She listened to the names called, and her heart almost stopped when she heard the name Margaret. Could that be...? Was it...?

No.

Suiteheart, now known as Hotelsuites, shook her head. It couldn’t be. The girl instead forced this false hopes out of her mind and focused on what Starrynight would say next, but she could not help her wandering eyes. She couldn’t see anyone vaguely resembling Margy. A tight frown laced her lips.

Re: WONDROUS // meeting 4/15 - ghostpact - 04-16-2018

Oh. There was the call for the meeting, but where was all the flair? Immortal slowly approached, glancing at Bast and then the few others gathering around. It was rather worrying. He tried to give the usually beaming cat a smile, sitting by to listen and try to sit patiently. At least they had quite a few joiners in the past two weeks. Which, talk about the time flies when you're having fun! The serval sighed and dropped his smile when Starry had to catch his breath just from speaking. Something was definitely up.
✘♛

Re: WONDROUS // meeting 4/15 - J. ADALGAR - 04-16-2018

Leave me your anger
[div style="""background-color:#;width:90%; max-height:400px;overflow: stretch;text-align: justify;""]
It was blas that woke him up. The silver serpent curling around his neck before starrynight could speak. Walking into the center where the meetings were held. Jammal dosen't remeber much of his own joining, what turned to be a splew of questions turned into him following within the territory. Yet he was thankful to be welcomed here. A clan without war, maybe it was what he needed. Just some good reast- even that has done him some good. Already he felt better. Less defensive at least.

The rest of the clutch was still sleeping, so instead of waking them, he took the large silver serpent with him- leaving the other's alone in his den. Hopefully, no one would get bit... Well, it wouldn't be his problem. It takes a good bit to agitate snakes anyway, even if his were taught to be a little bit testy.

"Thank you for the welcome." The panther's voice was cool, silver eyes sweeping around the gathered others. Assessing his clanmates as the meeting would progress.

Re: WONDROUS // meeting 4/15 - radeken - 04-16-2018

"[color=#40bf40]Happy to be here." Radeken chimed as she heard her name. The she-wolf had taken a comfortable seat nearby, head cocked to one side as she listened to the proceedings. Goodness, there's quite a bit of new blood. Well, wasn't that nice? She glanced at the others to see if she could stick names to faces. Sure, for a few, huh?

Re: WONDROUS // meeting 4/15 - Roy Mustang - 04-17-2018

Roy was the next one to pad in, shortly arriving after Radeken, his gaze falling onto Starrynight. Meetings weren't generally held like this back at Amestris- for one, the country was far too large for it, and it would have been a mess. But perhaps with a small group- a group full of animals- could make this work. Mustang sat himself down on the ground as his ears pricked up at the mention of his own name, wrapping his tail around his front paws. He didn't say a word, an ear flicking as he waited for Starrynight to continue- he could only assume there was more to be said, surely they wouldn't have been gathered around regarding new members for the group?

Re: WONDROUS // meeting 4/15 - Starrynight ! - 04-19-2018

//OOC

While members continued to slowly file in and take a seat, Starrynight momentarily tilted his head away, jaws gaping in a yawn. Well, he was tired, sure, but sitting around certainly wouldn’t help. Meetings were supposed to be exciting! Or, at least, he wanted them to be. While the crowd’s growth slowly came to a halt, half-lidded eyes carefully swept over it. Luna wasn’t here- the thought nagged at the back of his mind. Some newcomers thanked him for his welcome, but only a small nod was offered in response. Right... it seemed as though he could continue now.

The Astral Seraph climbed to his paws, slowly walking from side to side on a platform in an attempt to energize himself. “Right... I wanna start off with-“ Wait. Almost self-consciously, he cleared his throat before starting over. ”It’s been a few weeks since Lunafreya kinda disappeared. I’ve been thinking about it, and decided it would be good to hold an expedition. I’ll need three groups of two- one to visit each Clan. I just want you to ask around and see if any of them have seen her. Offer a description of what she looks like, smells like... y’know. Any takers on that?” He would make a thread for a proper organization of the groups soon- but for now, letting them know and think on it would suffice. “Also, I dunno if any of you heard, but the Typhoon came to me asking for an alliance between us and them. I didn’t see any problem with it, so I said yes, but if you have any concerns I’m willing to hear them.” Lapsing into silence, he offered a moment for the gathered members to speak their mind before he continued. “Also, we really need some volunteers to host weekly tasks. Bastillepaw has kinda been hosting them for the past two or so weeks... I think it would be fair to give him a break.” His magenta gaze briefly flickered to the fireball. As his next announcement finally came up, a flicker of excitement roused within him. A small spark danced between his forepaws.

“I also wanna give a shoutout to ImmortalHD. I’ve consistently seen you around, which is really great! Thanks for that.” For the first time since the meeting started, he offered a smile. “And Bastille, you’ve been working extra hard ever since you joined me here, which I really appreciate. You’ve done great as a Starstruck Guardian, so... how would you like to step up to Kuiper Corporal?” He wished Lunafreya were here. She deserved something for all the hard work she’d put in, too, but... she wasn’t there to receive it. “All that aside, unless anyone would like to suggest anything or say something, I guess we’re done here.”

ATTACK IN BOLD #876494 - TAGS