Beasts of Beyond
Roleplay Steve Rogers in Sunhaven! (closed)(stucky involved) - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Adoption Agency (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Roleplay Steve Rogers in Sunhaven! (closed)(stucky involved) (/showthread.php?tid=7308)

Roleplay Steve Rogers in Sunhaven! (closed)(stucky involved) - vvintersoldier - 10-24-2018

Hello!! So over in Sunhaven, I roleplay a Bucky Barnes inspired character named Buckingham Barnes. He's an overly fluffy brown tabby maine coon with a front left metal leg. He's had his own troubles in the past with brainwashing, the Winter Soldier and all, and now is trying to have a second chance with his life. Lately, he had a little more trouble than he was expecting, and an idea dawned on me. Bucky needs a partner. He needs someone who will support him in the ups and downs, and someone that he can support just as much. Bucky needs his Steve, vice versa.

So, would anyone like to play a Steve Rogers inspired character in Sunhaven??

My plan is that they will become friends not too shortly after Steve joins Sunhaven. And with some private threads and development, along with chemistry, they will grow closer and closer to each other. Eventually, they'll see each other more than just friends, and decide to be a couple.

My only requests if you want to make a Steve Rogers inspired character are these:
- stay active & keep him in Sunhaven!
- please be semi-advanced to advanced!
- your steve inspired character doesn't have to be formerly human or a reincarnated captain america character! I just wanted to mention this as my Bucky character are neither of these! He has his own backstory that's somewhat inspired by Bucky Barnes from the mcu, but they aren't the same, if you know what I mean. You can create your own backstory for your Steve character to the point where he joins Sunhaven and meets Bucky!
- you can make steve any kind of species you'd like!

Also if you do bring Steve to Sunhaven, please don’t feel obligated to only plot/interact with Bucky!! That’s pretty muse draining and plotting & developing with other characters can help keep a character successful.

So, if anyone is interested, please post below !!

Re: Roleplay Steve Rogers in Sunhaven! (open)(stucky involved) - buckingham barnes - 10-24-2018

track with the boy

Re: Roleplay Steve Rogers in Sunhaven! (open)(stucky involved) - ALLOY - 10-24-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]hoo boy
i havent played steve in a long time but i am willing
kinda fitting for him to be in bob's version of sunclan

Re: Roleplay Steve Rogers in Sunhaven! (open)(stucky involved) - vvintersoldier - 10-24-2018

!!! :0
if you'd be up for it that would be awesome!! ;o;

Re: Roleplay Steve Rogers in Sunhaven! (open)(stucky involved) - STEVE - 10-24-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]/slams down the boy
just have to make his tags and then he is ready

Re: Roleplay Steve Rogers in Sunhaven! (closed)(stucky involved) - vvintersoldier - 10-24-2018

yeet!! i'm loving him already ahh

Re: Roleplay Steve Rogers in Sunhaven! (closed)(stucky involved) - ALLOY - 10-24-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]i finally got his joining up after sitting here for 3000 years lmfao gotta get all the rust off
BUT im excited to get this going alskjdf

Re: Roleplay Steve Rogers in Sunhaven! (closed)(stucky involved) - vvintersoldier - 10-25-2018

Ahhh yay!! ;o; i'll reply to his joining tomorrow as I gotta go to bed!!
ahh same here !!