Beasts of Beyond
darkness between stars | storage - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Coding Corner (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: darkness between stars | storage (/showthread.php?tid=7275)

darkness between stars | storage - Florence - 10-22-2018

my city now aka my old testing thread was cluttered with old character profiles and me, being a little thot, wanted a fresh start

feel free to track though i'm not very interesting Smile))

Re: darkness between stars | storage - Florence - 10-22-2018

Code:
[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: Verdana; font-size: 11px; color;"]

Re: darkness between stars | storage - Florence - 10-28-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: Verdana; font-size: 11px; color;"]new character idea?? who knows
what r names
character is based off of this pinterest board: click.
i was thinking maybe the pitt? or the rosebloods? both have mass adoptions :eyes:
shapeshifter
empowered, regal, a lil too bitchy, definitely power hungry, but also takes zero initiative. she wants good stuff to happen to her.
her aesthetic is influenced by lysandra, kaltain rompier, and elide lochan
who knows if she'll ever come to existence at this point i'm just brainstorming
asthma and arthritis. walks with a severe limp

Re: darkness between stars | storage - Florence - 11-01-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: Verdana; font-size: 11px; color;"]
Spoiler:

Re: darkness between stars | storage - Florence - 11-06-2018

[Image: tumblr_otyju1KUYC1v7we5wo3_250.jpg] [Image: tumblr_otyju1KUYC1v7we5wo5_250.jpg] [Image: tumblr_otyju1KUYC1v7we5wo7_250.jpg]

Re: darkness between stars | storage - Florence - 11-07-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: Verdana; font-size: 11px; color;"]ag's history?? as told by a story??
Spoiler:

Re: darkness between stars | storage - cleo roux. - 11-08-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: Verdana; font-size: 11px; color;"]and perhaps she deserved everything that happened to her. perhaps she truly was nothing. no one. perhaps this cruel fate was perfectly befitting for a broken, shattered thing. for her.

good. she'd take her fate and crush it between her palms.

then, she'd write herself a new one.

Re: darkness between stars | storage - cleo roux. - 11-11-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: Verdana; font-size: 11px;"]hound notes
- small mythical creature (striking similarity to a direwolf as far as structure goes?)
- four and a half feet tall
- pelt coloration very similar to this
- red eyes did not change
- very lean in appearance, does not have a lot of muscle
- horns that resemble a gazelle's (reference here)
- peregrine falcon-esque wings that are obviously proportional to her body
- still half deaf but not nearly as bad as in her other body.
- walks with a severe limp.
- apathy and confusion towards life becomes recklessness because she sees herself as bigger and stronger
- while the initial process absolutely sucked, finally feels purpose once again and enjoys embracing the darkness
- prone to lashing out and experiencing episodes when exposed to reptiles (snakes in particular)

Re: darkness between stars | storage - Florence - 08-24-2019

[align=center][div style="font-family: HELVETICA;font-size: 19px; color:#BB8844; LETTER-SPACING: 0PX; line-height: 99%;"]THE TRUTH IS STRANGER THAN ALL MY DREAMS
[div style="font-family: HELVETICA;font-size: 20px; letter-spacing: 2PX;color: #BB8844;ine-height: 99%;"][b]HOLY DARKNESS GOT A HOLD ON ME
[div style="font-family: verdana; font-size: 11px; color: black; line-height:99%; letter-spacing: 0px"]etherealgate | the typhoon | eternal gatekeeper | tags