Beasts of Beyond
i prayed it was some kind of killing curse && gallery - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Biographies (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: i prayed it was some kind of killing curse && gallery (/showthread.php?tid=726)

i prayed it was some kind of killing curse && gallery - chatelaine - 04-15-2018

"AD ASTRA PER ASPERA."
"a rough road leads to stars."

i. cagedprincess schnee / "sad birds still sing."
ii. lilyspoise / "your fall was not an accident. you were chosen for the damned."
iii. lup / "you cannot burn the present for the sake of a brighter future and act surprised when all it holds is ash."

Re: i prayed it was some kind of killing curse && gallery - cagedprincess - 04-16-2018

[Image: 044.png] [Image: 046.png] [Image: 052.png]
I. CAGEDPRINCESS SCHNEE
"we delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty."

Name: Cagedprincess Schnee
Nicknames: Prin
Sexuality: Lesbian
Residence: Tanglewood
Appearance: Prin is definitely fit in the sense that she can win a battle, but there are no muscles against her well groomed fur. In fact, there are hardly any scars against her body, either. The only visible one is vertical against her left eye. Prin's very keen on keeping herself cleaned well, making sure to eat as well as possible and get enough rest whenever she can. This is a habit she encourages on close friends as well, as she likes to see those she cares about in proper form. Often times she can be found with her head high and chin up, especially since that she doesn't like strangers to know when she is feeling bad. Prin's icy blue eyes are often described as daggers seeing as they're more-often-than-not positioned in what's best known as the "resting bitch face."

Over her left eye there is a scar, although it's definitely old and has healed well, it's still visible despite not being prominent. If one were to ask where it was from, she'd hastily snap at them to mind their own business, but if a close friend were to ask, well, that'd be a different story. Perhaps it'd be a story of a young Cagedprincess, rebelling against her father's orders and being forced to fight against some sort of monster that he set up. Perhaps it'd be the story of a young Cagedprincess getting knocked around and in a moment of weakness rising up and winning the fight because there would be no way in heaven or hell she'd lose an argument this important against her father.

Personality: Prin has a tendancy to snap at others, which can make her come off as rude or even bitchy, as some may say. However, anger is a secondary emotion which is triggered in response to emotions such as sadness, fear, or especially in her case, worry. In a situation where Prin's knee-jerk reaction is to panic, she tries her best to mask it with anger towards the source. She uses this mostly as a coping mechanism to keep her emotions in line in situations such as a battle.

Although Prin is not royalty by any means, especially since that she isn't even related to anyone that would be considered a royal or a high position, she holds herself with the poise and grace of a princess, and seeing as her name involves the word princess (albiet a caged one), she carries herself as if she actually had blue blood in her veins.

Seeing as Prin is a well advanced fighter, she can definitely hold herself in a battle, but she likes to avoid any excess pain and/or wounds, so she tends to take a more agile approach to battles rather than a tank-type approach. Even though she has definitely won her fare share of battles, she does know when to run and will not hesitate to do so if her life is on the line.

Prin uses her brutish, angry personality as a mask she wears upon meeting others. Although she does know when to be respectful, if somebody annoys her she will not hesitate to lash out on them. This can and has earned her some enemies in the past, but if one happens to get to know Prin then they will realize that not only is Prin a sarcastic jerk, but she's also a loving, warm girl that uses anger to cover up her imperfections.

Family
Mother: NPC
Father: NPC
Siblings: N/A
Love Interest: Bakedalaska
Offspring: N/A
Notable Relations: N/A

Miscellaneous Information
Faceclaim: Weiss Schnee from RWBY
Initial Creation Date: April 6, 2016

Playlist
  • Castle - Halsey
  • Glory and Gore - Lorde
  • You Are the Moon - The Hush Sound
  • Blackbird - Sarah McLachlan
  • Hello My Old Heart - The Oh Hellos
  • I Am Not A Robot - Marina and the Diamonds
  • Gold - Sir Sly
  • Shatter Me - Lindsay Stirling
  • Rich Kids - New Medicine

Re: i prayed it was some kind of killing curse && gallery - lilyspoise - 04-16-2018

[Image: elise032-p14859881_zpsy205xvbi.png] [Image: elise021-lithety_zpslkjc5olk.png] [Image: elise004-p211605_zps4kt6n1pp.png]
I. LILYPOISE
"took crowns made of bones, placed it on each others heads. we loved each other with fragments of ourselves that were dead."

Name: Lilyspoise
Nicknames: Lil, Lilith
Sexuality: Biromantic
Residence: The Typhoon
Appearance: The host of this soul is agile in form, having a lithe and slim form which is complimented by light, sandy fur. On the fur is slightly darker stripes, serving to accent the color and provide some variety to the fur. After all, variety is the spice of life. The eyes of this feline are a solid lilac, never flickering or faltering.

The host isn't without it's fair share of wounds. From a scuffle with an a former enemy, she had received multiple, now mostly faded, scars on her chest, flank and stomach, as well as a torn left ear. Luckily, the ear wasn't torn enough to make her unable to wear her prized earrings, given to her by her faux-mother Suiteheart Folie-Tyrell. Her other ear, however, is incapable of holding earrings, as her she had the copper jewelry forcibly ripped out by a vampiristic version of her other faux-mother, Margaery Folie-Tyrell.

Personality: Lilyspoise is a quiet individual. Not necessarily shy, but she doesn't like to garner excess attention. Her lack of words is often times paired with a "lost in thoughts" look; often times she finds herself caught up in overthinking a simple issue. She looks young, but at the same time has a weary trait to her that is a tell tale sign that life hasn't been kind to her. She is delicate, yet at the same time absolutely knows how to fight, and if the event calls for it, kill. She is not bloodthirsty, but she can be incredibly merciless during combat. See it this way: she will kill someone, but she will not draw it out with elaborate torture.

Deeper into Lil shows that she is a level-headed, balanced individual. She will not jump into situations, but won't wait too long as to not lose any good opportunities. In more hopeful times she wishes that everyone would get along, but is not naive enough to believe that that is possible for everyone, everywhere. This belief previously had applied to her found family; her two mothers, Suiteheart and Margaery. They have all been through trials and tribulations together, but fate has separated them, and she finds herself alone once again. She does not hold resentment for them, but accepts that they are more likely to seek out each other than for them to seek out her. It hurts her, yes, but it is a fact she came to terms with quite a while ago.

Ages ago Lil was formerly "tri-souled," in which she and two copies of herself from alternate universes all inhabited one body. The three of them, named Lil, Eli, and Lissa, formed a relatively well working being. Eli was the most hotheaded of the souls, quick to jump into fights because she knew she could hold her own. She was also incredibly manipulative when she wanted to be, but would've never hurt any of her twin souls. She and Lissa had never gotten along well, but Eli would still do anything to keep both of her twins safe. She was the protector of the three, and held that position with grace.

Lissa was a pacifistic, family-oriented soul. She tended to think things out more-so than the other souls, but would also overthink things often. She was a hidden perfectionist and tends to recluse after she made any noticeable mistakes. Out of all the souls, Lissa knew the most about medicine, and is always willing to lend a helping hand or a listening ear to anyone in need. However, is also more willing to take a lethal blow for someone else rather than kill the person dealing it.

Family
Mother: Margaery Folie-Tyrell, Suiteheart Folie-Tyrell
Father: NPC
Siblings: N/A
Love Interest: N/A
Offspring: N/A
Notable Relations: N/A

Miscellaneous Information
Faceclaim: Princess Elise from Fire Emblem: Fates
Initial Creation Date: April 26, 2016

Playlist
  • Breathe (2 AM) - Anna Nalick