Beasts of Beyond
EVERYBODY SCREAM // halloween themed weekly tasks! - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: EVERYBODY SCREAM // halloween themed weekly tasks! (/showthread.php?tid=7160)

EVERYBODY SCREAM // halloween themed weekly tasks! - ninazu - 10-19-2018

[table][tr][td]
[table][tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr][/table]
© lexasperated
I WISH YOU COULD SEE THE WICKED TRUTH
CAUGHT UP IN A RUSH, IT'S KILLING YOU
The serval flicked her tail as she walked through the sands to the event pyramid, glad that the heat cooled off of them enough to save her paw pads some pain. As befitted this spooky month, she decided on giving out tasks under the moonlight. Her ram horns gleamed dully as she looked around before announcing, "Time for weekly task assignments!"

[ let me know if you'd like an ooc task instead of an ic one! ]
WRITTEN BY AXIOM
[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Re: EVERYBODY SCREAM // halloween themed weekly tasks! - guts - 10-19-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 51%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: georgia;"]Cosette steps forward, slowly but surely healing from her capture. She still ached, but it wasn't bad enough to prevent her from moving, at least not right now. But she didn't want to sit around just because she was wounded, she still had her duties to fulfill. "I'll take one, please." she speaks out, looking expectantly at her mentor.

Re: EVERYBODY SCREAM // halloween themed weekly tasks! - ; albion - 10-21-2018

[table]
[tr]
[td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td]
[/tr][/table]
BENNY G.
benny came next to cosette, though not as buoyant and charming as before. he stood next to her as though to guard her, though still tried to make eye contact with her and give her a smile, before looking back up at nazu. "i'll take one, buttercup."

//ooc one pls!!

Re: EVERYBODY SCREAM // halloween themed weekly tasks! - Stryker - 10-22-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 60%; text-align: justify; font-size: 11pt; font-family: georgia;"]☣ — As always, weekly tasks were never his thing. Stryker preferred the thrill of the fight rather than the proficient prey hunt... but he needed to keep his appearance up. Being sick was not the highlight of his week. With that thought, the lion had trailed over and taken his place off to the side until he was addressed with a ‘glorious’ task.

Re: EVERYBODY SCREAM // halloween themed weekly tasks! - ninazu - 10-24-2018

[table][tr][td]
[table][tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr][/table]
© lexasperated
Ninazu stood there for a bit, spacing out as she thought about a few different possible 'fixes' she could try for her little 'vampire affliction.' She doubted bathing in blood would work, no matter how the idea appealed to her... ah, well, might as well shelve those thoughts for now and get to the work she ought to be doing. "Cosette, find some desert or jungle spiders and let them loose on the camp. Let's try and get some spooky, authentic cobwebs for Halloween, eh?" she suggested with a slight nod to her apprentice. With a flick of her large ears, she glanced at Benny as she suggested, "How about you work with her on the decorating bit, but do some pumpkin carving? Bonus points if you find some candles to put inside them."

As Stryker approached, she tilted her head as she thought -- what to give him? "Stryker, find some interesting heads and clean their skulls for decorations. With all the mutated beasts walking around, I'm sure you can find something; like a horse with fangs and a unicorn horn, for instance?" she suggested with a nod.

[member=2048]COSETTE[/member]
[member=1555]benny g.[/member]
[member=1738]Stryker[/member]
WRITTEN BY AXIOM

Re: EVERYBODY SCREAM // halloween themed weekly tasks! - Stryker - 10-24-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 60%; text-align: justify; font-size: 11pt; font-family: georgia;"]☣ — Interesting. Seeing that he had been planning something for the border, which was held under wraps for now, this would provide another interesting addition to their decor. Stryker was visibly pleased. He offered a gracious nod before heading off.

//thank you!!

Re: EVERYBODY SCREAM // halloween themed weekly tasks! - TSUYU. - 10-26-2018

ooc one for tsuyu and ic one for dabi?

Re: EVERYBODY SCREAM // halloween themed weekly tasks! - ninazu - 10-27-2018

[table][tr][td]
[table][tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr][/table]
© lexasperated
"Dabi, hold a candied apple event -- maybe add some marshmallows to it," the spotted wildcat suggested, craving sugar all of a sudden.

[member=1854]DABI.[/member]

[member=1262]TSUYU.[/member] -- give her a temporary mutation for halloween! maybe she grows wolf ears and sheds them after the full moon, or grows vampire teeth for the rest of the month!
WRITTEN BY AXIOM * TAGS

Re: EVERYBODY SCREAM // halloween themed weekly tasks! - Stryker - 10-28-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 60%; text-align: justify; font-size: 11pt; font-family: georgia;"]☣ —  thanks for hosting the tasks this week! <333
unstickying rn as we prepare for the next!