Beasts of Beyond
every day a little death / rosebloods requesting help/healer and pincher - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: every day a little death / rosebloods requesting help/healer and pincher (/showthread.php?tid=7155)

Pages: 1 2

every day a little death / rosebloods requesting help/healer and pincher - sephiroth - 10-19-2018

[Image: tumblr_ozd4i8XHVk1w7x7wyo1_540.gif]
SEPHIROTH
MALE — ROSEBLOODS — LORD — HOVER FOR TAGS
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]His small clan needed help, he was loathed to admit.  The idea had come up when he spoke with his few high positions, to go to their truest ally so far to request their aid when it came to their healer problem.

Sephiroth would wait at the border of the Typhoon as was expected of him, the Lord sitting down with his powerful shoulders tense with hard muscle as he looked about him.  The ghosts had recently become a problem for the Rosebloods so he was more on guard for spirits of all kind in any group he visited.  But other then the visible lines of muscles exposed on his body he stayed silent and still in a proper manner as he awaited to be addressed or directed to where he needed to go to get his request heard.  Despite the embarrassment that crawled up his back at admitting weakness, if he wanted his group to survive he would need to bend the knee and ask for help.

Re: every day a little death / rosebloods requesting help/healer and pincher - OWEN. - 10-19-2018

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
Owen didn't like lions, for some reason. They were huge, intimidating, and could sometimes even be extremely rude. He was always one to judge on appearance when he was in his Shepherd body, but now he had no room to talk.

Ten feet of indominus rex had shuffled out of the trees to the side of Sephiroth, a single amber eye glancing down at the large feline with judgemental eyes before it quickly faded away to a welcoming smile after he caught the scent coming from the male. The Rosebloods.

Soon, the dinosaur had moved to all four feet, allowing himself to walk better, before his tail pushed trees out of the way. "Welcome. The name's Owen, how can I help you?" The massive dinosaur rumbled, a grin on his face and amusement in his only non-scarred eye. His girls would show up, so he of course had to be here.

TAGSTHE TYPHOON27 M/O • GERMAN SHEPHERD | INDOMINUS REX • #RAPTORFAM

Re: every day a little death / rosebloods requesting help/healer and pincher - Masie - 10-19-2018

Masie had never seen a lion before, so now she was clearly going to think that they were supposed to look the way Sep did instead of the tan they normally came in. So young the infant had not yet began to judge things based strictly on their appearance but rather how much danger seemed to be present to her at the time. Slowly trailing behind Owen the small brown creature could not figure out how much danger the lion presented to her.

The youngest of the Alpha's girls would come forward, going in front of him but not taking herself out of the shadow from his jaw, staying at least a foot inside of that. Considering his size? Father could still kill anything from this distance before it could bring harm to her, and she could evaluate things much clearer. A chitter was heard as she deemed from Owen's behavior no real threat existed and thus turned her head standing on her tip toes to get a better look.

Re: every day a little death / rosebloods requesting help/healer and pincher - ROSEMARY - 10-19-2018

[table][tr][td]
TYPHOON
NECRO MAMBAS
[/td][td]
[div style="width: px; font-family: GEORGIA; color: #422426; text-align: left; padding-top: 15px; padding-left: 10px"][align=center]ARE YOU GOOD WITH CHAOS ?!
The witch recognizes the scent from the Rosebloods, from months ago when the alliance had first been debated and solidified. Now that she returned to the Typhoon, she nearly forgot about their allies -- and entirely forgot the leaders of said group. Not that her knowledge would matter; Sola still ruled in those early days in the Rosebloods' history.

Flicking her forked tail, the ocelot stands away from the two dinosaurs, eyeing them with a pair as she otherwise gives her attention to the stranger. While she trusts her magic enough to protect her against the beasts -- long enough to escape, anyway -- she doesn't like dealing with them. Their mindless nature uneases her. She can't trust an animal that can't display mammal-like intelligence or affection; even parrots, for all their distinctness from mammals, displayed affection and responded in more intelligent ways than she'd observed from the dinosaurs so far.

[/td][/tr][/table]
© MADI

Re: every day a little death / rosebloods requesting help/healer and pincher - sephiroth - 10-20-2018

SEPHIROTH
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]Sephiroth wasn’t easily intimidated by fangs, claws, and large bodies.  The massive form of the dinosaur that approached him merely earned a flick of the ear in acknowledgement as the Roseblood leader silently greeted his ally.  He rose up to his paws, rolling his shoulder muscles with a small groan before he settled his startlingly intensely colored eyes on Owen as he was addressed.  ”Sephiroth.  Lord of the Rosebloods.”  The lion’s rumbling tone came as an introduction.  ”I am here to request help from somebody here with healing experience, and I presume your leader would want to hear about this as well.  I will continue when somebody with the proper qualifications has arrived.”

The wildcat’s eyes briefly shifted to Masie as his ears picked up her chittering.  Were they related to the raptors that snuck into their territory every once and a while?  No hadn’t seen any other reptilian beasts other than Talyn so he presumed so but didn’t voice it.  Sephiroth would also glance at Rosemary, acknowledging her with his bleu green gaze before he settled his eyes back on Owen.

Re: every day a little death / rosebloods requesting help/healer and pincher - JUNJI - 10-21-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; padding: 10px; height: auto; overflow: auto;"][div style="width: 400px; padding: 0px; line-height: 14px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial;"]while junji had not met anyone from the rosebloods, he knew of their alliance with the typhoon, and the hardships that had come to them in the past months. he wasn't surprised to hear of their leader requesting medical help. and yet, he couldn't find it in himself to dispel this feeling of... disappointment.

the lone healer of the typhoon was not eager to leave the safety of their island, much less to lend out one of their own when it was merely he and rosemary, his former mentor, that had healing experience. they were shorthanded, and he was not so worried with the well-being of their ally than he was with their own.

still, junji approached, looking over sephiroth with somewhat of a tired expression. "i'm junji." he rasped out lightly. "the soothsayer, i have the... proper qualifications. may i ask what you need our help for?" he shuffled his wings slightly and seated himself in the sand, keeping his dulling blue eyes upon the rosebloods leader.

Re: every day a little death / rosebloods requesting help/healer and pincher - sephiroth - 10-22-2018

SEPHIROTH
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]Sephiroth's intensely bright eyes settled on Junji's own duller eyes, a sharp contrast.  The Lord had the drive and stubborn determination to help his clan, and it gleamed in his eyes.  "Our problem is that we have no healer."  The male lion's voice rumbled out.  "Our group is pitifully small, and we don't have members with the proper experience.  What i'm looking for is somebody here with healing experience to come and serve as our healer temporarily, and possibly search out somebody to train in healing in our own group."

Sephiroth's eyes flickered to the side slightly as he spoke, feeling the embarrassing weakness crawl up his spine.  Something told him that he was above this, weakness rang in his ears that he should be better then grovelling for help, but his clan was above all at the moment.  He had dedicated himself fully to them in an almost unhealthy manner.  "I am willing to repay the Typhoon however you want for your help.  I understand this is a lot to ask of you, and I believe in repaying your...kindness, should you accept."

Re: every day a little death / rosebloods requesting help/healer and pincher - JUNJI - 10-22-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; padding: 10px; height: auto; overflow: auto;"][div style="width: 400px; padding: 0px; line-height: 14px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial;"]just what he'd feared.

junji's form visibly slackened as sephiroth spoke, telling him of the unfortunate situation the rosebloods was in; they lacked a healer, and had no one with any experience among them. the angel closed his eyes and breathed a deep sigh. "unfortunately, i must inform you that we ourselves are lacking healers." he told the silver beast. "i'm the last one, and i'm afraid i'm unwilling to leave my post here. should you find someone that you believe would do well as a healer, i would not be opposed to training them, so long as they are willing to come here to take their lessons." he fell silent then, eyes drawing briefly over the leader's face, before he cast his gaze away.

a part of him thought perhaps he was being too harsh, or had phrased his words in such a way that would make it seem like the typhoon didn't want to help. of course that wasn't the case; he wanted to help, and as allies it was somewhat part of the deal that they helped, but the soothsayer couldn't find it in himself to want to leave the island. not so soon after returning from the pitt. he wasn't ready for that, not yet. junji swallowed thickly and raised a paw to rub at his temple, feeling a headache coming on. "pincher may be willing to strike a better deal with you than my own terms, but my stance of remaining on the island will not change. i apologize for the inconvenience."

Re: every day a little death / rosebloods requesting help/healer and pincher - bubblegum - 10-22-2018

Re: every day a little death / rosebloods requesting help/healer and pincher - sephiroth - 10-23-2018

SEPHIROTH
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]Sephiroth would simply continue to look unblinking at Junji as he explained himself.  Hm.  He didn't hold anything against them, he understood that other groups had problems as well.  The male Roseblood would simply dip his maned head.  "Understandable."  He rumbled in response.  "I hope you fill your ranks soon."

He was about to admit defeat and leave when Goldie approached.  Sephiroth's ears perked as he listened to the bengal's offer.  Seemed very possible to him, the Lord would tilt his head slightly and set his eyes on her.  He nodded softly in acknowledgement, his agreement clear.  "That sounds reasonable."  His voice was a velvety as usual, laced with authority but smooth.  "I accept the proposition.  I would still like to repay the Typhoon to some degree, whenever the need arises."  Sephiroth straightened up his posture, his broad chest and sleek mane that ran down his back shown pain and clear and painting the image of a leader that he was.  "If you wish to proceed with this you are welcome in our territory whenever you wish to start.  I can lead you there if need be."