Beasts of Beyond
CHASING YOU DOWN AGAIN — M+G - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: CHASING YOU DOWN AGAIN — M+G (/showthread.php?tid=7115)

CHASING YOU DOWN AGAIN — M+G - guts - 10-17-2018

She hadn't been around much lately, which meant there were a few unfamiliar faces. She had been cooped up in her house, thinking things over, wondering where she would go from here. Should she leave, abandon this place and keep it in her past? Or should she stick around, at least for the entertainment? It had been a long time since she last felt the smallest shred of humanity, and if she stepped out into the open with no one to guide her, she was afraid she would go back to being some thoughtless beast. She didn't want that, didn't want any more blood to stain her paws.

So, inevitably, Ymir decided to stay. The people weren't half bad, and they offered her shelter and resources, so she wasn't going to complain. Would she put down her life for them? Definitely not. If she ever ended up getting tired, she could see herself leaving and going somewhere else. She didn't want to be alone--but not because she wanted companionship.

"Meet and greet over here!" the she-wolf calls, bouncing a ball between her paws. "Come and introduce yourself. Tell a random fact if you want to, I don't give a shit." then she goes on to introducing herself. "I'm Ymir, and my favorite color is yellow." with that, she throws the ball to whoever posts next.

//this Edgelord is bacc yall
"speech"

Re: CHASING YOU DOWN AGAIN — M+G - JERSEYBOY - 10-18-2018

JERSEYBOY
Jerseyboy didn't necessarily make it his one life goal to know every single person in Sunhaven. Quite frankly, he only cared about acquainting himself with the more lively, outgoing people. The fun crowd. Anyone else who decided to isolate themselves from society? Eh, who needed 'em. But, as far as he was concerned, the more connections equaled the better.

Amusement flitted across his olivine hues, a rather devilish smirk tugging at his lips as he noticed a familiar she-wolf hosting a meet-and-greet. "Well well well, look who decided to come outta' the shadows." Or wherever the hell she was. He was only assuming that she had been held up in her house for the past week or so. Whatever, didn't concern him.

The tuxedo cat lifted a paw to catch the ball under his pads. Ymir already knew who he was, so he didn't bother introducing himself to her again. However, he did manage a witty comment, "What color's your eyes? That's my favorite color." His smirk had upgraded to a cheeky grin. Of course it wasn't actually his favorite color, as he was just trying to mess with her.

Rolling the ball to the next poster, his attention still lingered on the huntress. "So, where've you been?" Asked the tom.
© MADI

Re: CHASING YOU DOWN AGAIN — M+G - drachen - 10-18-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth; width: 450px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9pt;"]Interest for the inhabitants of Sunhaven tickles the celestial being often enough to pull them away from wandering thoughts and seeking eyes for the source of them coming back to the mortal realm. The individuals have been nice enough to allow them the current visitation until they find what they were looking for or venture off in search of another location. Soft breathes filter through pale lips and keen ears perk and swivel in the direction of words spoken by feminine voice. Steps are casual with long strides as pristine figure comes across the site of the two souls lingering about in once place. Divine eyes twinkle and glitter in delight at the thought of coming to learn about those here despite their stay not being permanent.

Multiple wings stretch themselves out before retracting and nestling atop the wolf-dog's back, and gave themself a light shake then settles down with a quiet huff. Ymir, who's favorite color is yellow. Then comes the light banter of Jeseryboy and blinks a few times with a brief glance to the side. ( Perhaps fear that Ymir would smack the shit out of Jeseryboy? Seems like she can and will, if push comes to shove. ) Divine gaze flickers to the small object rolling in their direction and gently stops it with a paw.

"My name is Caelum and I only see your souls and have no idea what you look like physically." It seems like a pretty good random fact if they were to say so themself. Paw holding the ball pushes it in the direction of the poster to come next.