Beasts of Beyond
REHOMING INACTIVE HPR BABIES - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Adoption Agency (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: REHOMING INACTIVE HPR BABIES (/showthread.php?tid=7112)

Pages: 1 2

REHOMING INACTIVE HPR BABIES - Florence - 10-17-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: Verdana; font-size: 11px; color: black;"]hello all!! i'm looking to rehome kittens from margaery mikaelson and suiteheart folie's past three litters. these kids will be super hpr related and one of the kittens from the first litter will become the new heir/head of the mikaelson family.

rules
- stay active! i will rehome if i have to
- while i would prefer that they head to the ascendants, all kittens from the first two litters can go anywhere! i do want the heir and the last/youngest litter (as they were born there) in the ascendants though!
- this isn't first come first serve
- all kittens will be blank slated so feel free to do anything you want appearance/personality wise with them!
- these kittens will be vampires

relations
margaery has a ton of relations from the previous site and was a cosmic general (assistant deputy) within the ascendants.
suiteheart was the ecliptic admiralĀ  of the ascendants.

litters
#1 - fifteen months old
- eden
- charlotte (heir)
- eleanor
- open

#2 - ten months old
- open
- open
- open

#3 - six months old
- isabelle
- open
- open

form
Code:
[b]Litter Number:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]
[b]Brief Appearance:[/b]
[b]Brief Personality:[/b]
[b]Other (please include if you want the position of heir):[/b]

Re: REHOMING INACTIVE HPR BABIES - Luciferr - 10-17-2018

[color=black]hmmmmm track /eyes/

Re: REHOMING INACTIVE HPR BABIES - ALLOY - 10-17-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]Litter Number: 1
Name: Eden Mikaelson-Folie (goes by Edee)
Clan: The Ascendants, probably
Brief Appearance: A chocolate, cream, and white lean feline without any of Margaery's grace. He's more of a beanpole, with a slight and long frame, though he looks more than what he is because of how thick his fur is. His eyes are very round, almost stuck in a childlike mimicry, and a dark spinel blue that bleeds into spinel red when he hasn't fed in a while.
Brief Personality: He acts incredibly cavalier, and since he's drunk most of the time, he can be very blunt about how much he doesn't care. Because he doesn't. Not even a little bit. He has to be dragged kicking and screaming into it, although I should say it isn't that he actually doesn't care, but that he doesn't want to (more of a recent development). It's easier to forego attachments. Kind of a mess, but at least he's fun when he's not passed out.
Other (please include if you want the position of heir): please don't give him responsibility

Re: REHOMING INACTIVE HPR BABIES - roman - 10-17-2018

[align=center][div style="max-width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: georgia; font-size: 10pt;"]Litter Number: 1
Name: Charlotte "Charlie" Mikaelson
Clan: The Ascendants
Brief Appearance: Small and stocky strawberry leopard with pale green eyes. She moves with considerable grace, though it's most likely due to her constantly trying to sneak up on others. Her resting expression is kind, and sort of dreamy.
Brief Personality: Soft, sweet, and a bit a goofball. She would describe herself as average: a jack of all trades with an interest in just about anything. Charlie is generally very reasonable and mellow, preferring to not make waves, but will lay down the law if necessary.
Other: Heir sounds fun

Re: REHOMING INACTIVE HPR BABIES - Florence - 10-17-2018

both accepted!! you can start playing them whenever you'd like!!

Re: REHOMING INACTIVE HPR BABIES - ALLOY - 10-17-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]thank you!! brace yourselves assclan

Re: REHOMING INACTIVE HPR BABIES - ONISION. - 10-18-2018

tracking w stubborn brother

Re: REHOMING INACTIVE HPR BABIES - guts - 10-19-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 550px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; color: black; padding: 20px"]Litter Number: 3
Name: isabelle; will change her name to cherrypaw then to cherrypunch
Clan: the ascendants, will go to snowbound later
Brief Appearance: a small, light cherry red feline with spots of white. she's child-like in appearance still, having wide dark red eyes that look at the world with wonder and baby fat remaining in some places. it's hard to tell, though, through her thick and curly coat. later on she'll sprout white wings.
Brief Personality: she's still innocent and doesn't think much of things. she's curious and playful, but still keeps herself out of trouble for the most part, while also looking out for others. she gets upset easily, though, and has her feelings easily hurt.
Other (please include if you want the position of heir): n/a

Re: REHOMING INACTIVE HPR BABIES - rhosmari - 10-19-2018

[align=center][div style="0px; width:450px; height:auto; text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt; line-height:13px; color:black;"]tempted ;-;

Re: REHOMING INACTIVE HPR BABIES - Florence - 10-20-2018

accepted!! though like i mentioned with the younger litter, i'd prefer they stay in the ascendants as that's where they were born/grew up in!!