Beasts of Beyond
Become a blood source for this vampire? + other plots - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Plotting (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Become a blood source for this vampire? + other plots (/showthread.php?tid=7066)

Become a blood source for this vampire? + other plots - ONISION. - 10-16-2018

[table]
[tr]
[td]
[Image: zh8lTc5.png]
ONISION M.F.
— WHEN WE'RE IN YOUR BED
[size=8pt]tags - plotting - reference
the ascendants
- lunar lieutenant
mentors watson
10 months old

physically varies
easy to piss off

demihomosexual
homoromantic

tsundere asshole
dating alexander

were-vampirism
known to shift into aloysius

[/td][td]
So- my kid can only survive off of blood from others, and feral animal blood just doesn't fit right in his stomach so he needs to drink from like.. Sentient animals.

It can be willingly given, he can go feral and take it by force, kill your character, or they could make a pact where oni can continue to feed from your character. Or anything else you can think of.

Another plot is that he could turn your character into a vampire, or adopt them and turn them, making them a Mikaelson.

all you give me is a heartbeat —
[/td][/tr][/table]

[W]isker

Re: Become a blood source for this vampire? + other plots - Felibri - 10-16-2018

IMM GONNA START PLAYING WATSON MORE I JUST NEEDA FIGURE THIS NEW CHARACTER SIRIUS OUT
UhHM
Onision can drink Sirius’ blood, but he’ll definitely put up a fight because “woah! Vampires exIST?”
Sirius is a little european mink that has two souls, German and Russian soldiers from ww2, but when one soul gets more powerful than the other, the body shifts into a different animal. The russian soul makes Sirius shift into a five foot black wolf. Sirius doesn’t know that this happens though and I want him to discover this power so maybe they could fight (i think oni’s feral form is a big wolf right?) and oni gets blood from that?

Re: Become a blood source for this vampire? + other plots - ONISION. - 10-16-2018

Yep! Oni's werewolf form is a p big wolf. I was thinking the same, about 5 feet, but he's pretty heavy in muscle compared to Oni.

In order for Oni to shift into Aloysius though, things need to happen:
1- oni has to be in danger
2- oni has to be pissed off

Re: Become a blood source for this vampire? + other plots - Felibri - 10-16-2018

That’d be perfect
Onision could probably be hunting or tracking him or something and Russian soul Anatoly gets angry, shifts into big wolf, and starts taunting him and insulting him in Russian and then big wolf fight?

Re: Become a blood source for this vampire? + other plots - ONISION. - 10-16-2018

screeches omg yes

he knows russian so it'd make this 10x better

who makes?

YessssS
I can and I’ll tag you in it! Wink

Re: Become a blood source for this vampire? + other plots - LittleFox - 10-17-2018

I have Azazel who could see Oni drink blood from a feral animal or an npc and ask why he's doing that? he'd probably ask oni a lot of questions about being a vampire honestly.

I'm also thinking about bringing in a very young hybrid character (maybe 1-2 months) who was turned so maybe they can follow oni around and consider him a big brother?

Re: Become a blood source for this vampire? + other plots - ONISION. - 10-17-2018

Ahhh yeah! Id love that. Maybe he could see Sirius and him fighting and caught him drinking from him?

Oni loves the younger siblings thx

Re: Become a blood source for this vampire? + other plots - LittleFox - 10-17-2018

Sounds good to me if it's good with Sirius' roleplayer!

I still have to figure a lot out about hybrid char but i'll tag you in the thread when i get them up!

Re: Become a blood source for this vampire? + other plots - Felibri - 10-17-2018

Definitely fine with me!