Beasts of Beyond
BABY I WOULD DIE FOR YOU | sprained paw - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: BABY I WOULD DIE FOR YOU | sprained paw (/showthread.php?tid=7058)

BABY I WOULD DIE FOR YOU | sprained paw - DRESDENBOMBS - 10-15-2018

[align=center][table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
DRESDENBOMBS VEGLADON
OBSERVER THE ASCENDANTS 13 MOONS
[/td][/tr][/table]
Terrible day for walking through meadows. Not there was any that he would have any sort of preference for the business, but "membership" required things like cooperation and playing his part. Dresden was anything but a slacker (as far as this bunch of stranger knew), and thus: he was patrolling. He hadn't bothered to request company for the trip, instead ignoring the insistance from several NPCs that he take others with him (something about wars and potential threats, which he scoffed at), and maybe it was only his refusal to comply with expectations that brought up his misfortune.

That was what he would tell them, anyway. He already had the words spun together, the sheepish smile he would produce, the perfect flow of self-deprecating and ironic words prepared when he came limping back into the Observatory post-patrol. "Hey, can someone help me?" he called, the smoothness of his voice ticking up with the hint of embarrassment. He ducked his head accordingly, a faint laugh escaping as he added, inflicting a hint of humor into his tone, "I know, I know, you said not to go alone. Karma, I guess. I think I sprained my paw." He held the slightly twisted paw up, and there was the sheepish smile. Just another boy playing bashful when something went wrong because he didn't listen, as usual.

(Sometimes it was so easy he felt a little bit bad.)
[align=center][table][tr][td]
WE'RE JUST RESURRECTION MEN
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Re: BABY I WOULD DIE FOR YOU | sprained paw - agathe. - 10-15-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: Verdana; font-size: 11px; color: black;"]Like Dresden, Agathe had no desire to heed the warnings of her clanmates and travel in a group. She was large and battle honed, an honest brute encased in the soft fur of a snow leopard, those sharpened claws of hers primed and readied to sink into the unsuspecting flesh of an enemy as easy as they thought she was going to be in a fight. She did not fear what lurked on the other side of the borderline, nor did she particularly care to bother herself with those 'Sunhaven' people. They, in her opinion, were a waste of a time. But unlike Dresden, she hadn't sustained any new injuries while wandering about.

"You'll need something for the pain," She observed casually, rounded ears perked as she studied the other Observer. She hadn't seen him around but then again, Agathe hadn't had the pleasure of being fully acquainted with her clanmates just yet. "And something to set it with if it's truly sprained." She was by no means a healer, but the basics had been forced down her throat at a young age. Where she came from, not knowing how to treat basic injuries was considered an offense. Agathe was a bit hesitant to extend help to this stranger though, not because she didn't know him but more so because she was not entirely comfortable with the idea of assisting someone other than herself. She didn't see herself as conceited or selfish, just brought up in an environment that laughed and ridiculed those who thought to extend even the simplest of kindnesses.

Re: BABY I WOULD DIE FOR YOU | sprained paw - MOONMADE - 10-16-2018

[size=9pt]I know, I know, you said not to go alone. "I did." Confirms Moon, perhaps a touch gruffly, lips drawn down and gaze pinched ever so slightly, disapproval evident. "'Less you're looking to get a pirate hook to the throat or Sunhaven's manic head honcho on your ass, I'd recommend you listen to me next time." He's already got his old Cleric's bag spilled out on the ground, though, and he settles down unwillingly by the stranger's side, motioning for him to give him his paw. Maybe Dres wanted to die - and Moon didn't blame him - but this massive mess of corpses and raids that'd been pilling up on their backs the past two weeks was something Moon took seriously, and he wasn't interested in this guy spreading the word that you could waltz out on a border patrol alone and expect a sprained paw to be the worst of the consequences. "Gimme," he mumbles, holding out his own paw, and then pauses to turn to Agathe when something dawns on him. "Hey-- give Azazel a shout for me, would you?"

[member=2471]azazel.[/member]

Re: BABY I WOULD DIE FOR YOU | sprained paw - EROS - 10-16-2018

[align=center][div style="text-align: justify; width: 55%; font-family: georgia; font-size: 11pt; letter-spacing: -1px; color: black"]"Um....I can help. If need be." But only if they needed him to help as he wouldn't push his help on anyone should they not have need of it. He'd done a good measure of healing in the Pitt, mostly on himself when his punishments were due and he was left to grovel in the dirt alone. Ninazu had taught him how to survive and where to get the necessary herbs from so he figured he could offer his services. They were letting him stay here for a while after all and he could make due to offer back what ever he could. It was only the polite way of doing things. His soft voice lifted up into the air as long ears pulled forward and he attempted to make his way over. Though there was a light pause in his step as he looked toward Dresdenbomb, another he did not know. But Moonmade and Agathe were becoming common faces to him. They spoke of a sprained paw and he lowered his eyes to look at it before he allowed a light sigh to pull forth from his muzzle. It would need a brace of sources and he would do well to not walk on it. As long as the bones were not broken he would be alright to settle for perhaps a light wrap? His mind wandered and he realized he was staring so he swallowed nervously and sat down, curling his thick forked tail against his own body. What herbs were used for sprains? He furrowed his brow in thought before he looked down to his bag questioning rather he had any of them of his own.

Re: BABY I WOULD DIE FOR YOU | sprained paw - azazel. - 10-17-2018

The Halo's wounds had completely healed, so it was no wonder that Azazel was able to move faster than he was, his right wing tucked neatly between his shoulder blades as the left had been. His leg was no longer as injured, either, so there was no worry about having to limp along. As it was, however, he still expected pain to shoot through him at any moment. There was none, but his progress was still a bit hindered by the fact that he still expected it.

Azazel still made it over fairly quickly, mostly due to the fact that he was not a far distance away. Moonmade was already there, and as the pup got closer he could make out the scent of herbs. He couldn't pick them apart, yet, but the situation was enough to clue him in. "What do you want me to do?" He asked as soon as he was close enough, standing near his mentor and staring at the herbs that were spilled out of the bag. Hopefully, Moonmade would help him; he couldn't distinguish the herbs just yet.
♡♡♡
tags