Beasts of Beyond
WOAH hello - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Welcoming Board (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: WOAH hello (/showthread.php?tid=7040)

Pages: 1 2

WOAH hello - tempest - 10-15-2018

heloo guys! i just discovered this site!!

im tempest, and you might know me from ff (under the same name)! this place really reminds me of the good old days back at ff, ahhh the nostalgia

im not sure if ill be roleplaying here, but id certainly love to chat with you all !

Re: WOAH hello - dreamiplier - 10-15-2018

aHH hello!!

i'm imajinary, but i actually went by dreamiplier on ff!! feel free to call me dream bc i still love that nickname with all my heart
i recognize your username, and we may?? have roleplayed before? if not, welcome! it's good to see you :,)

Re: WOAH hello - Kicksie - 10-15-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 55%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]TEMPEST OMG HI
It’s kicksie btw <33

Welcome to BoB!!!

Re: WOAH hello - tempest - 10-15-2018

hello!! i recognize your name too - who did you RP on ff? ;w;

AHHH HELLO KICKSIE!!! <3

Re: WOAH hello - dreamiplier - 10-15-2018

oh boy uhhh i roleplayed mike wheeler, illya kuryakin, darkvisions etc etc etc etc
those are really my big guys, but i was in the fanclan section for a while big oof

Re: WOAH hello - Cheeters - 10-15-2018

henloo tempest, welcome to bob!! my name is cheeters and i went by cheeters/cheets in ff if you ever recall someone there going by that name!! i'm glad you decided to check us out and i hope you enjoy the community!! if you ever wanna plot or chat, feel free to contact me here or on discord (^:

Re: WOAH hello - tempest - 10-15-2018

mike sounds kind of familiar!! i mainly roleplayed arcanepaw/secret if u remember him!!!

hello cheets!! ur name sounds familiar as well, but i dont think we've ever rped!! thank you so much for the warm welcomes : D

Re: WOAH hello - toboggan - 10-20-2018

hi tempest! i’ve been roleplaying since ‘14, bur i’m guessing that you wouldn’t really remember this name because i used it very recently and briefly, before emigrating here.

other names that i went by include gnome, fire, incognitoburrito, and bolide, and my roster of characters is too extensive to list in this thread, but if any of those usernames sound familiar, just let me know, and i’ll happily send you EVERYONE that i played Smile). for me, your name rings a bell, a bit, so maybe you played someone that i know?

AND WELCOME TO BOB EEK CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU AROUND

Re: WOAH hello - tempest - 10-20-2018

hello!! thank u for the welcome ;w; this place looks v cool so far!

hmm... besides arcane, other characters ive played that i can remember off the top of my head are vanburgh and louise (im not including their surnames bc im not frying my brain on a nice saturday like this)

<3333

Re: WOAH hello - Rebs - 10-21-2018

tempy! welcome to bb <33