Beasts of Beyond
peace sign emoji here - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Welcoming Board (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: peace sign emoji here (/showthread.php?tid=703)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

peace sign emoji here - grassina - 04-14-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 530px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; padding: 20px"]hey, y'all!!

i used to rp on wcrpg/feralfront! my character was Suiteheart, who was the deputy of BlizzardClan and literally everyone's gay mother. but i'd left the site right as everything was going down, so i don't know much of what happened to the site (aside from tumblr and friends who stayed on). but a super good friend recommended this site to me!!

but anyway, my name's Grassy! i really want to try to get back into writing fairly often, so hopefully i'll be posting soon. i just wanted to get an intro out of the way lol,, and here's a bit of info about me: i'm super into fall out boy (and most music in general), i like ghost adventures, pokemon, game of thrones (though i've only read the first and half of the second book), the walking dead, and avatar the last airbender&the legend of korra!! 

[ooh, and if you're from BlizzClan, you should totally hmu!! i was also in BoneClan and ShadowClan for a little while, rping Tim Wright!]

Re: peace sign emoji here - COSMIIX - 04-14-2018

hi and welcome to BoB, grassy! glad to have you here and I hope you have a fun experience here! as for blizzclan, I had a character named Grizzlybear/Zekrom there !!! can't wait to see you around in the clans or human rp !!!

Re: peace sign emoji here - grassina - 04-14-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 530px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; padding: 20px"]it's nice to meet you!!

and did you go by Mei?? also i'm so sorry if that's not who you were bc my memory is lowkey shot, but i do remember Zekrom!!

yeees I went by Mei !!!!

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 530px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; padding: 20px"]okAY SWEET!!

and tbh you were super cool, so it's nice to talk with you again!! C:

EEEE NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN ACK

aaaa, you were awesome and hell, it's so nice to talk to you again too! it's been forever aaa

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 530px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; padding: 20px"]!! <3

yeah!! like i haven't been on ff since like early 2016?? it's been a hot minute oml

Re: peace sign emoji here - cafune - 04-15-2018

welcome to site Grass! I wasn't on FF when everything went to the hounds oof,, but welcome to BoB and feel free to hmu with any questions <3

Re: peace sign emoji here - grassina - 04-15-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 530px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; padding: 20px"]hello!! and thank you! <3

Re: peace sign emoji here - rakue - 04-15-2018

welcome to bob!! i was in blizz more recently so i dont think i ever got to meet suiteheart but omg i LOVE the name. i was rakue over on ff if that rings any bells? regardless, like caf if you have any questions feel free to hmu!!

(also cOUGH gAME OF THRONES i moreso keep up with the show over the books since it was easier to find time 2 watch them for me but hhhhHHHHH)