Beasts of Beyond
take my throne, lay it on a mountain / MEETING 10/14 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: take my throne, lay it on a mountain / MEETING 10/14 (/showthread.php?tid=7017)

take my throne, lay it on a mountain / MEETING 10/14 - sephiroth - 10-14-2018

[Image: tumblr_ozd4i8XHVk1w7x7wyo1_540.gif]
SEPHIROTH
MALE — ROSEBLOODS — PHARAOH — HOVER FOR TAGS
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]His first days of leadership had gone...smoothly.  Nobody had died, nothing had fallen apart, and the most that had happened was that he got a taste of Jiyu’s mental strength but that was more personal than clanwide.  Sephiroth wasn’t exactly concerned about his potential as a leader, the little voice in his head hummed its approval of his actions and he felt confidence swell up in his body at the thought of himself being on top of the ladder in his group.  It felt right, especially after he had seemingly proved himself this week.  But there was still more work to be done.

Sephiroth would unleash a traditional lion roar as he slipped into the throne room, climbing onto the platform above the soon to be crowd.  Yelling out throughout the ruins didn’t exactly come to him naturally being the more quiet and reserved creature he was, and he never really felt the need to flaunt his noise.  His more feral side was something that was bottled up inside most of the time, only coming out on rare occasions.  This time around Sephiroth had a glass bowl of some variety of red liquid in front of the platform; he wasn’t going to disclose what it was but it was part of orientation.  The leader would watch his members step inside one by one, his grand eyes settling on the group as they filed in.  Once the majority of them had arrived, Sephiroth would start to speak.

”Before anything else, I would like welcome [member=2522]maekoda[/member]  and [member=2553]ourias.[/member]  into the Rosebloods, as well as give a bit of a belated welcome to [member=2506]MIRIO![/member]  and [member=2508]Tamaki[/member] , we are very grateful to have you all with us.”  Sephiroth’s velvety voice rumbled throughout the chamber, as he did so he motioned a pale paw towards the bowl of crimson in front of the crowd.  ”Drink if you so desire, to properly prove yourselves and your loyalty to the Rosebloods.”  His eyes slitted slightly as he spoke; if anything the task was more a test of character than anything else and the lion would be watching carefully to make his judgement.

”There are no promotions this week, but I would to praise everybody on their attempts to keep the clan moving.  Though I highly implore all of you to start to try and pick up activity.  Hosting and giving out weekly tasks especially.  I will be looking to fill my ranks very very soon; HP tryouts will be held shortly and if you want a specific rank, apply.”  He wanted a strong foundation for his clan, should something happen to any of them he needed others to take their place immediately after.

”While I am on the subject of ranks,”  Sephiroth’s eyes remained on his members, unblinking and focused.  Almost haunting in a way.  Intimidating, despite his very minimal attempt to look otherwise.  ”I will be changing the names of several ranks within the group as well as removing some and changing how they work.  The Pharaohs will now be called Lords.”  He had to restrain the pleased shiver that ran up his spine.  That title felt right, especially for someone like him who made quite the vision in all his silver glory.  He still didn’t know why, but it was simply what felt right.  ”Viziers will be returned to Advisors, Physicians are Sorcerers, and the Overseers are now Entertainers.  Nomarchs and Guards will remain the same for now.  I want Sorcerers to expand their role somewhat to also include more religious practices and investigation of the supernatural.  The same with Entertainers; I want them to start to organize more events and generally become the lighter members of the clan.  Oracles and Dragonslayers are no more; those ranks will be relegated to a new title system will be implemented sometime this week.  Titles will be given out to members I feel deserve them, and perhaps unique titles will be given out on occasion as well.  It will be discussed more next meeting.”

”I intend also to remind everybody of the Aspects.  One, Spiritus, came to me and made their allegiance to us clear.  I suggest keeping them pleased, especially with the ghosts I heard news of in other groups.  On the subject of them, be vigilant.”  The male would recall hearing of ghosts at the Snowbound gathering.  ”Hunt them down if they attack, keep an eye on the neutral ones, line your houses and dens with salt if need be.  Report any large activity to me as soon as possible.”

Was that it?  ”That is all I wish to say.”  Sephiroth rumbled deeply, finally blinking slowly for what must’ve been the first time that meeting.  ”If nobody has anything else to add….meeting dismissed.”

(SUMMARY

-welcome to [member=2522]maekoda[/member] [member=2553]ourias.[/member] [member=2506]MIRIO![/member] [member=2508]Tamaki[/member] !!  i recommend joining our discord server and posting in the ooc board to introduce yourself and get plots started!

-no promotions but shout out to everybody and a note to make new open threads!  if you need ideas or prompts, give the monthly development challenge a try, sign up to manage weekly tasks, or make a thread meeting an Aspect!  hp tryouts will be going up tomorrow most likely, so keep an eye out for that if you want to be in the running to fill up the ranks.

-Rank name changes!  Pharaoh to Lord, Vizier to Advisor, Physician to Sorcerer, and Overseer to Entertainer.  Dragonslayers and Oracles are no longer ranks, and will instead be implemented as titles when that goes up later this week.

-A note to keep an eye out for ghosts!  Very soon there will be an event related to this, so keep a sharp eye out....

and thats it!!  welcome to our members, hope you all have a good time here <3)

Re: take my throne, lay it on a mountain / MEETING 10/14 - MIRIO! - 10-14-2018

Mirio was there in a track. He drank the crimson liquid like a beast BC riri has no life and likes to rush.

Re: take my throne, lay it on a mountain / MEETING 10/14 - Luciferr - 10-16-2018

[table]
[tr]
[td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
TALYN is an INDORAPTOR that stands at a height of 9FT, His species allows bipedal and quadrupedal movement, he wields bone crushing teeth and frightful strength. He is a GUARD of ROSEBLOODS. his parents were REQUIEM x BRIDGEWATER of an old site litter, with last names of Valdis, Kuchiki and HARBINGER. he is the RED ASPECT of WAR of 4 and has amnesia of any past lives after the merging.
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td][table][tr][td]
Talyn inclined his head, stopping to glance across to try and spy where his other brothers had seated themselves.

[align=center]HYMN OF RUIN
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
TALYN HARBINGER
Count bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums
© ceilidh

Re: take my throne, lay it on a mountain / MEETING 10/14 - Luciferr - 10-16-2018

[table]
[tr]
[td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
RIZER is a MANTICORE that stands at a height of 5FT, like all his kind he has a barbed tail and like some he also has WINGS , much of his form is also scaled past his mane. He resides within the ROSEBLOODS. his parents were EURYDICE TARGARYEN and DOMERIC of an old site litter. he is the incarnation of the PALE ASPECT aka DEATH of the 4 heralds, he also has amnesia of past lives.
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td][table][tr][td]
Rizer hummed quietly, watching the group and their newcomers - of which two were his 'family' and it lessened that strange missing-ness to know they were four again.

[align=center]FIRE AND BLOOD
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
RIZER TARGARYEN
But what is this that I can't see, With ice cold hands taking hold of me?
© ceilidh

Re: take my throne, lay it on a mountain / MEETING 10/14 - ourias. - 10-17-2018

His first meeting here. The roar and the gathering of the others clued him into what was happening. And so the wolfdog moved forward, giving the bowl full of red liquid a glance. War and Death seemed to not mind the sight of it. Maybe it was a normal thing to happen. It was only when the leader, Sephiroth, spoke, did Ourias' amber eyes go to the bowl. For a moment, he wasn't sure if he should drink the crimson liquid. For the most part, he was only loyal to his 'family'. But if they were loyal to this group, then so was he. Following the golden retriever, Ourias dipped his head down and lapped up the liquid before turning and taking a spot near Rizer and Talyn.
"SPEECH"
♡♡♡
tags