Beasts of Beyond
Elastic Love || Fancypost storage - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Coding Corner (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Elastic Love || Fancypost storage (/showthread.php?tid=701)

Pages: 1 2

Elastic Love || Fancypost storage - Whisper - 04-14-2018

Welcome to my storage!
o1. I'm not much of a basic coder as much as a fiddle with other people's designs usually. but!! I'm stepping out of my comfort zone here and making my own off of the top of my head. At least this way i won't have to deal with being upset when someone else's code isn't working the way i want it to. |D
o2. Note that this is just a storage. If you see something that you like here- feel free to use! Just don't remove my little transparent mark on it.
o3. Please - [u]do not post on this thread. While I would love the feedback from yall, it would get confuzzleing (confusing) to anyone just looking for a quick workable code from this thread.
o4. Feel free to edit the templates you see here however you wish! Note that this thread is mostly here because of the fact that I'm tired of trying to re-work other's to fit my own wants. So- here we have our own fancypost thread of my own making!
o6. All of these fancyposts are mobile friendly!
no longer truly all mobile friendly; if you have any issues and want some help creating mobile friendly- feel free to shoot me a PM

Little bit of Coding help!
- Okay so first off. In each Div it is necessary for it to have "" after the div style= (While still remaining in the brackets.) It is essential that anything within the code be between the quotation marks to actually work. The main issue with using template posts in the site is that the quotation marks get removed. So, if you use the tool, please make sure you add the quotes in to make it work!
- Within the templates here, some of the text isn't colored- and that can be changed! Input the code color: COLOR right after a ; within the "" at the start of the Div(fancypost). If you want a specific color, add a # instead of color, and follow it with a series a number that correspond with the color you like! Here is where i go for hex codes, and if you're looking for something more than what you can spell. I recommend it!
[W]isker

Re: Elastic Love || Fancypost storage - Whisper - 04-14-2018

NOTE MAKING
o1.
o2.
o3.
o4.
o5.
o6.
o7.
o8.
o9.
|o.

More List
[dummy text here to show you the entire thing scrolls!]If you want this part to scoll sperately from the top part (devided by the line crossing through the entire DIV) All You need to do is Copy the 2ed Div ust after the first one and put it right after the "HR" just above here. The rest of this will fill with dummy text so you can see that this part scrolls with the above mentioned part of the post. But I want you to know you are beautiful and that if you ever need to PM someone I am here for you. Everone on this site is really great + I just love all of yall so much.

A wonderful serenity has taken possession of my entire soul, like these sweet mornings of spring which I enjoy with my whole heart. I am alone, and feel the charm of existence in this spot, which was created for the bliss of souls like mine.
I am so happy, my dear friend, so absorbed in the exquisite sense of mere tranquil existence, that I neglect my talents. I should be incapable of drawing a single stroke at the present moment; and yet I feel that I never was a greater artist than now.
When, while the lovely valley teems with vapour around me, and the meridian sun strikes the upper surface of the impenetrable foliage of my trees, and but a few stray gleams steal into the inner sanctuary, I throw myself down among the tall grass by the trickling stream; and, as I lie close to the earth, a thousand unknown plants are noticed by me: when I hear the buzz of the little world among the stalks, and grow familiar with the countless indescribable forms of the insects and flies, then I feel the presence of the Almighty, who formed us in his own image, and the breath of that universal love which bears and sustains us, as it floats around us in an eternity of bliss; and then, my friend, when darkness overspreads my eyes, and heaven and earth seem to dwell in my soul and absorb its power, like the form of a beloved mistress, then
[W]isker

Code:
[align=center][div style="width: 60%;max-height: 350px;overflow: auto;"][div style="width: 90%;overflow: stretch;text-align: justify;font-size: 8pt;"][color=#COLOR][b]TITLE HERE[/b][/color]
[color=#COLOR]o1.[/color] Note here
[color=#COLOR]o2.[/color] You
[color=#COLOR]o3.[/color] Can
[color=#COLOR]o4.[/color] Also
[color=#COLOR]o5.[/color] Make
[color=#COLOR]o6.[/color] A
[color=#COLOR]o7.[/color] List
[color=#COLOR]o8.[/color] Here
[color=#COLOR]o9.[/color] I Just prefer
[color=#COLOR]|o.[/color] This version :D
[hr][color=#COLOR]More List[/color]
A wonderful serenity has taken possession of my entire soul, like these sweet mornings of spring which I enjoy with my whole heart. I am alone, and feel the charm of existence in this spot, which was created for the bliss of souls like mine. I am so happy, my dear friend, so absorbed in the exquisite sense of mere tranquil existence, that I neglect my talents. I should be incapable of drawing a single stroke at the present moment; and yet I feel that I never was a greater artist than now.
When, while the lovely valley teems with vapour around me, and the meridian sun strikes the upper surface of the impenetrable foliage of my trees, and but a few stray gleams steal into the inner sanctuary, I throw myself down among the tall grass by the trickling stream; and, as I lie close to the earth, a thousand unknown plants are noticed by me: when I hear the buzz of the little world among the stalks, and grow familiar with the countless indescribable forms of the insects and flies, then I feel the presence of the Almighty, who formed us in his own image, and the breath of that universal love which bears and sustains us, as it floats around us in an eternity of bliss; and then, my friend, when darkness overspreads my eyes, and heaven and earth seem to dwell in my soul and absorb its power, like the form of a beloved mistress, then I often think with longing, Oh, would I could describe these conceptions, could impress upon paper all that is living so full and warm within me, that it might be the mirror of my soul, as my soul is the mirror of the infinite God!
O my friend -- but it is too much for my strength -- I sink under the weight of the splendour of these visions! A wonderful serenity has taken possession of my entire soul, like these sweet mornings of spring which I enjoy with my whole heart. I am alone, and feel the charm of existence in this spot, which was created for the bliss of souls like mine.
I am so happy, my dear friend, so absorbed in the exquisite sense of mere tranquil existence, that I neglect my talents. I should be incapable of drawing a single stroke at the present moment; and yet I feel that I never was a greater artist than now.
When, while the lovely valley teems with vapour around me, and the meridian sun strikes the upper surface of the impenetrable foliage of my trees, and but a few stray gleams steal into the inner sanctuary, I throw myself down among the tall grass by the trickling stream; and, as I lie close to the earth, a thousand unknown plants are noticed by me: when I hear the buzz of the little world among the stalks, and grow familiar with the countless indescribable forms of the insects and flies, then I feel the presence of the Almighty, who formed us in his own image, and the breath of that universal love which bears and sustains us, as it floats around us in an eternity of bliss; and then, my friend, when darkness overspreads my eyes, and heaven and earth seem to dwell in my soul and absorb its power, like the form of a beloved mistress, then I often think with longing, Oh, would I could describe these conceptions, could impress upon paper all that is living so full and warm within me, that it might be the [/div]

Re: Elastic Love || Fancypost storage - Whisper - 04-14-2018

BREAK THE MOLD
YOUR TEXT GOES HERE - I Mostly use this template to post ICly with most of my muses that have a lot of text. Keeps my post from getting too long in the grand scheme of things. Trust me when i say that it's important! xD I once started a muse war with a div similar to this one, but it extended to fit how much i wrote, and the first page was just filled to the brim because I was too stubborn to use a scroll! Most scrolls usually cut off my writing so I am really finicky about using something that scrolls like this- but i fixed it so that it appears a little to the side + you shouldn't have to worry about that here.

When you use the "Preview" button With this template you might note that it's bigger than it shows it to be- make no mistake! The ##% Makes it look a little wonky in the preview like that, but it's all there to keep the div mobile friendly for whenever you are on your phone. I think that's All I have to say- but watch me edit this post to add more stuff to this fancy post. For now, I'm adding a few hundred words (250) just to show you where it scrolls + SHowoff my awesome coding power > : D

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo.
Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus. Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim. Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies nisi. Nam eget dui.
Etiam rhoncus. Maecenas tempus, tellus eget condimentum rhoncus, sem quam semper libero, sit amet adipiscing sem neque sed ipsum. Nam quam nunc, blandit vel, luctus pulvinar, hendrerit id, lorem. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus. Donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus. Nullam quis ante. Etiam sit amet orci eget eros faucibus tincidunt. Duis leo. Sed fringilla mauris sit amet nibh. Donec sodales sagittis magna. Sed consequat, leo eget bibendum sodales, augue velit cursus nunc, quis gravida magna mi a libero. Fusce vulputate eleifend sapien. Vestibulum purus quam, scelerisque ut, mollis sed, nonummy id, metus. Nullam accumsan lorem in dui. Cras ultricies mi eu turpis hendrerit fringilla. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; In ac dui quis mi

if you find this u are awesome

Code:
[align=center][div style="background-color:#BG COLOR;width:65%; height: 275px;overflow: auto;"]

[color=#COLOR]TITLE HERE [/color][hr][div style="background-color:#BG COLOR;width:90%; height:175px;overflow: auto;"][div style="background-color:#BG COLOR;width:90%; overflow: stretch;text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt;"]YOUR TEXT GOES HERE

[/div]
[/div]
[color=transparent]if you find this u are awesome[/color][/div][/align]

Re: Elastic Love || Fancypost storage - Whisper - 04-18-2018

[align=center]

DEEP BLUE SEA
[div style="background-color:#BG COLOR;width:90%; overflow: stretch;text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt;"] YOUR TEXT GOES HERE - Okay, so this one I am kinda proud of c: I mostly blame the typhoon for this new aethetic of mine. But i Really like how this template turned out. Damn I might steal this for a few characters of Mine. This can be for IC or anything else you need it for. Honnestly i was working on makeing something with an optacitiy- similar to one of the major coder's here's fancy-post (I'll @ them For credit when i get around to makeing something like theirs mobil friendly.) But for now- I have this one! It was really finicky, but i really love how it turned out!

This box does scroll if I get there on my own with my constant monologing. I will be proud of myself. And a little not, because wow. Can i talk a lot Anywho. For some reason, I couldn't get the first div to let me change the Font size mid-way- or the alignment fo the text. So there are two Divs just for the title. Hopefully, this Fancypost isn't too confuzzleing for yall. But if it is- feel free to hit me up on here with the code and I can see about fixing it to help you a little better. But anywhoo! How are ya? Good, I hope? Uff, I'm in the middle of testing season. It's so stressful. But you know what? I come on here happy. and coding makes me happy. Maybe you should take up or hobby too? Or heck- PM me if you wanna chat. I am always here~ But gosh, I really love BoB (Cute nickname, huh?) Everyone here is generally so great and the website is really welcoming for me. Of course, that is not always the case with some people. Like most hoomans. I do get a little ansty, and if you catch me on a bad die- i might bite! c: But don't worry, your cute- so you won't get bitten. Anyhoo- I"m gonna fill the rest of this with dummy text just to show off the scroll. Monologue over!

[ EDIT ] - Okay so i went to use this template not to long ago- and while i noticed the initial slihgtly text's ability to slide over a little- it bothered me more so than usual. I think there was an update on the DIV coding from that? I'm not entirely sure- But i fixed it! For better or for worst it's updated with the base template of 'break the mold''s template just added a little bit of modification to include the little side bars. I'm probably going to go over the codes on this page again just to make sure they look right to me- again if any of you notice a problem with any of my codes feel free to holler at me! c:

[ DUMMY TEXT ] - Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus.

Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus. Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim. Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies nisi. Nam eget dui. Etiam rhoncus. Maecenas tempus, tellus eget condimentum rhoncus, sem quam semper libero, sit amet adipiscing sem neque sed ipsum.

Nam quam nunc, blandit vel, luctus pulvinar, hendrerit id, lorem. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus. Donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus. Nullam quis ante. Etiam sit amet orci eget eros faucibus tincidunt. Duis leo. Sed fringilla mauris sit amet nibh. Donec sodales sagittis magna. Sed consequat, leo eget bibendum sodales, augue velit cursus nunc, quis gravida magna mi a libero. Fusce vulputate eleifend sapien. Vestibulum purus quam, scelerisque ut, mollis sed, nonummy id, metus. Nullam accumsan lorem in dui.[W]isker
[W]isker

Code:
[align=center][div style="width: 60%;overflow: stretch;background-image:url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/95/7d/71/957d71e5defad95b1a832d33e5ba5f15.jpg);"][div style="width: 90%;overflow: stretch;text-align: justify;font-size: 8pt;background-color: #212121;font-size: 15pt;text-align: center;"][align=center][div style="background-color:#212121;width:90%;overflow: auto;color: #TITLE COLOR;"]

TITLE HERE[hr][/div][div style="background-color:#BG COLOR;width:90%;max-height: 350px;overflow: auto;"][div style="background-color:#BG COLOR;width:90%; overflow: stretch;text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt;"] YOUR TEXT GOES HERE -
[/div]
[/div]
[color=transparent][s][W]isker[/s][/color][/div][/align]

Re: Elastic Love || Fancypost storage - Whisper - 04-23-2018

aaaa
[align=center]

SIRENS WILL ALWAYS TRY TO SING US AWAY ![div style="width: 90%;overflow: auto;text-align: justify;font-size: 8pt;background-color: #212121;font-size: 8pt;text-align: right;"] NAME - INFO - INFO - LINK
YOUR TEXT GOES HERE
[W]isker

Code:
[align=center][div style="width: 60%;overflow: stretch;background-image:url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/95/7d/71/957d71e5defad95b1a832d33e5ba5f15.jpg);color: transparent;"]aaaa
[align=center][div style="overflow: stretch;text-align: justify;font-size: 8pt;background-color: #212121;font-size: 15pt;text-align: center;color: #ADD8E6"]

DEAP BLUE SEA [i]![/i][div style="width: 90%;overflow: auto;text-align: justify;font-size: 8pt;background-color: #212121;font-size: 8pt;text-align: right;"] NAME - INFO - INFO - LINK[/div][/div][div style="max-height: 350px;overflow: auto;text-align: justify;font-size: 8pt;background-color: #212121;"][div style="width: 90%;overflow: stretch;text-align: justify;font-size: 8pt;color: #A3a3a3"] YOUR TEXT GOES HERE[/div][/align]
[s][W]isker[/s][/div]

Re: Elastic Love || Fancypost storage - Whisper - 06-01-2018

aaaa[align=center]
Insert text here - I made a version of this for a friend of mine! And if you can guess who i sued in the gif below well- they Rp the Bob's version of them! Heck, this was such a labor of love to work on myself but it was challenging and i enjoyed making it as much as i did watching their reaction to it. Just a few edits here and there and i refined it for anyone's own use! Of course they get the original and the better more refined version of this. c:

I typically don't do any sort of fancypost request because they take [i]so much
trial and error. I'm not usually a patient person and i don't have any for strangers who make a request for something and say they don't like it a after trying my best. That is why- i find it much easier to send people custom made fancies on the fly and surprise them simply for the heck of it!

This Div is actually a scroll too! - at least for the first text part that you put most of your text into it. The bottom part is meant to be like a little place to put your tags for your character or write a little summary of them- is collapsible! I think... that's it for now, but i hope you have a nice day and of course if you have any real questions about this little code feel free to spam me![/i]
aaaa
[color=transparent][W]isker
a
a
a
a
aaaa
Spoiler:
[color=transparent]aaa
[color=transparent]aaa

Code:
[align=center][div style="width: 60%;overflow: stretch;background-image:url();"][div style="width: 90%;overflow: stretch;text-align: justify;font-size: 8pt;background-color: #212121;font-size: 15pt;text-align: center;"][color=transparent]aaaa[/color][align=center][div style="background-color:#BG COLOR;max-height: 175px;overflow: auto;"][div style="background-color:#BG COLOR;width:90%; overflow: stretch;text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt;"][b]Insert text here[/b][/div]
[/div][color=transparent]aaaa[/color][div style="background-image:url(https://38.media.tumblr.com/56e5e1cc62e8e79d19084c61bd120189/tumblr_noyqsyGFz91sjigx8o1_500.gif);Width: 100%; height; 175px;background-size: 100%;"][div style="; height; 175px;'"][color=transparent][color=transparent][s][W]isker[/s][/color]
a
a
a
a
[/div][div style="background-color:#212121;opacity: 0.90; "][color=transparent]aaaa[/color][div style="background-color: transparent; color: #C0C0C0;overflow: auto; max-height: 150px;"][spoiler]ADD YOUR TAGS HERE LOVE -- YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL[/spoiler][size=8][color=transparent]aaa[/size][/div][/div][size=8][color=transparent]aaa[/size][/div][/div]
[/div][/align]

Re: Elastic Love || Fancypost storage - Whisper - 06-01-2018

[align=center]
Questions no one can answer -

PUT TEXT HERE - Wow, this one is especially inspired by psychosocial's own fancypost with a few different things added- and simplified to my own means. Actually i started coding this using a template with a table just to make sure it all aligned. But alas it was harder to keep it mobile friendly like that so i had to make do with what i could. Thankfully i figured my own way around that, The best thing about coding was that you never could go about things one way. There is always an alternative c:

Anywhoo- this fancypost is actually scroll free! I know a lot of people are intimidated by long posts and it's the main reason why i keep to scroll-type posts. But i am takeing a step out of my own comfort and shedding the unessisary code and effort for this one. I like showing off my long posts. I like showing people that i "muse good" and i don't mean it maliciously- to repel away people who are intimidated by longer posts. They're onger to read but i find them more engageing! Of course that dosne't mean you have to match with ANYONE who makes long posts. We usually just want people to respond at all and say they like it. At least- for my case. I think i may have unintentonally fixed the solution for myself actually- makeing my text seem smaller and less intimidateing. I'll have to check and see if it is actually [i]readable
on my phone after posting it though. So expect it to be updated within the same day it's posted until it works![/i]

DUMMY TEXT - Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu.In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus. Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim. Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum.

Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies nisi. Nam eget dui. Etiam rhoncus. Maecenas tempus, tellus eget condimentum rhoncus, sem quam semper libero, sit amet adipiscing sem neque sed ipsum. Nam quam nunc, blandit vel, luctus pulvinar, hendrerit id, lorem. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus. Donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus. Nullam quis ante.Etiam sit amet orci eget eros faucibus tincidunt. Duis leo. Sed fringilla mauris sit amet nibh. Donec sodales sagittis magna. Sed consequat, leo eget bibendum sodales, augue velit cursus nunc, quis gravida magna mi a libero. Fusce vulputate eleifend sapien. Vestibulum purus quam, scelerisque ut, mollis sed, nonummy id, metus. Nullam accumsan lorem in dui. Cras ultricies mi eu turpis hendrerit fringilla.

Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; In ac dui quis mi consectetuer lacinia. Nam pretium turpis et arcu. Duis arcu tortor, suscipit eget, imperdiet nec, imperdiet iaculis, ipsum. Sed aliquam ultrices mauris. Integer ante arcu, accumsan a, consectetuer eget, posuere ut, mauris. Praesent adipiscing. Phasellus ullamcorper ipsum rutrum nunc. Nunc nonummy metus.Vestibulum volutpat pretium libero. Cras id dui. Aenean ut eros et nisl sagittis vestibulum. Nullam nulla eros, ultricies sit amet, nonummy id, imperdiet feugiat, pede. Sed lectus. Donec mollis hendrerit risus. Phasellus nec sem in justo pellentesque facilisis. Etiam imperdiet imperdiet orci. Nunc nec neque. Phasellus leo dolor, tempus non, auctor et, hendrerit quis, nisi. Curabitur ligula sapien, tincidunt non, euismod vitae, posuere imperdiet, leo. Maecenas malesuada. Praesent congue erat at massa. Sed cursus turpis vitae tortor. Donec posuere vulputate arcu. Phasellus accumsan cursus velit. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Sed aliquam, nisi quis porttitor congue, elit erat euismod orci, ac
[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Code:
[align=center][div style="width:55% ;height :180px; background-image:url(https://orig00.deviantart.net/0d1b/f/2015/355/c/c/aplhonse_final_by_conorsmith12-d9kvq46.gif); background-position: center;"][div style="width:100%; height:180px; background: linear-gradient(transparent, #212121)"][/div][/div]
[div style="width:55% ;min-height :180px; background-color:#212121;Color:#838B8B; font-family: Gabriola; Font-size: 23px; Font-align: center;padding: 25px;"] Questions no one can answer -

[div style="background-color:#838B8B; min-height:175px; width: 100%;border: 1px #C1CDCD double;padding: 15px; color:#121212; font-size:7pt; font-family:gracia; text-align: justify;line-height: 125%;"][b]PUT TEXT HERE[/b][/div][sub][size=8][color=transparent][s][W]isker[/s][/color][/size][/sub][/div]

Re: Elastic Love || Fancypost storage - Whisper - 06-22-2018

LOVELY
[table]
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
PUT TEXT HERE - Henlo ! this is another Div re-coded by me! I say re coded, because i took a little inspiration by someone named punki-chan back on Feralfront! Their Biography templates were extensive and really really pretty! So I used the way-back machine to track down their own form and now~ here we are! I'm also trying the "margin" code a little bit with this one too. If you put "Margin:auto" it will center the entire div. Which is interesting. But! here you can put generalized information of your character- and a little icon for you to place your own character picture- or aesthetic too. Whatever works ya know?
DUMMY TEXT - The quick, brown fox jumps over a lazy dog. DJs flock by when MTV ax quiz prog. Junk MTV quiz graced by fox whelps. Bawds jog, flick quartz, vex nymphs. Waltz, bad nymph, for quick jigs vex! Fox nymphs grab quick-jived waltz. Brick quiz whangs jumpy veldt fox. Bright vixens jump; dozy fowl quack. Quick wafting zephyrs vex bold Jim. Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim. Sex-charged fop blew my junk TV quiz. How quickly daft jumping zebras vex. Two driven jocks help fax my big quiz. Quick, Baz, get my woven flax jodhpurs! "Now fax quiz Jack!" my brave ghost pled. Five quacking zephyrs jolt my wax bed. Flummoxed by job, kvetching W. zaps Iraq. Cozy sphinx waves quart jug of bad milk. A very bad quack might jinx zippy fowls. Few quips galvanized the mock jury box. Quick brown dogs jump over the lazy fox. The jay, pig, fox, zebra, and my wolves quack! Blowzy red vixens fight for a quick jump. Joaquin Phoenix was gazed by MTV for luck. A wizard’s job is to vex chumps quickly in fog. Watch "Jeopardy!", Alex Trebek's fun TV quiz game. Woven silk pyjamas exchanged for blue quartz. Brawny gods just.
[/td][/tr][/table]
PUT TEXT HERE - Okay here you put the main beef of your bio! This isn't much meant to be for stats character- as tags work well enough for that. THis is for character analysts and even long drawn out paragraphs of your character. Write to your hearts content! It's your character- what about them is interesting to you? Of course, in the code down below I put an actual list of things you can fill in. Just remeber this is mostly just for long drawn out paragraphs. Although i guess it works for stats too- hell, whatever floats yalls goat! Just don't remove my credit please!

DUMMY TEXT - The quick, brown fox jumps over a lazy dog. DJs flock by when MTV ax quiz prog. Junk MTV quiz graced by fox whelps. Bawds jog, flick quartz, vex nymphs. Waltz, bad nymph, for quick jigs vex! Fox nymphs grab quick-jived waltz. Brick quiz whangs jumpy veldt fox. Bright vixens jump; dozy fowl quack. Quick wafting zephyrs vex bold Jim. Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim. Sex-charged fop blew my junk TV quiz. How quickly daft jumping zebras vex. Two driven jocks help fax my big quiz. Quick, Baz, get my woven flax jodhpurs! "Now fax quiz Jack!" my brave ghost pled. Five quacking zephyrs jolt my wax bed. Flummoxed by job, kvetching W. zaps Iraq. Cozy sphinx waves quart jug of bad milk. A very bad quack might jinx zippy fowls. Few quips galvanized the mock jury box. Quick brown dogs jump over the lazy fox. The jay, pig, fox, zebra, and my wolves quack! Blowzy red vixens fight for a quick jump. Joaquin Phoenix was gazed by MTV for luck. A wizard’s job is to vex chumps quickly in fog. Watch "Jeopardy!", Alex Trebek's fun TV quiz game. Woven silk pyjamas exchanged for blue quartz. Brawny gods just

The quick, brown fox jumps over a lazy dog. DJs flock by when MTV ax quiz prog. Junk MTV quiz graced by fox whelps. Bawds jog, flick quartz, vex nymphs. Waltz, bad nymph, for quick jigs vex! Fox nymphs grab quick-jived waltz. Brick quiz whangs jumpy veldt fox. Bright vixens jump; dozy fowl quack. Quick wafting zephyrs vex bold Jim.Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim. Sex-charged fop blew my junk TV quiz. How quickly daft jumping zebras vex. Two driven jocks help fax my big quiz. Quick, Baz, get my woven flax jodhpurs! "Now fax quiz Jack! " my brave ghost pled. Five quacking zephyrs jolt my wax bed. Flummoxed by job, kvetching W. zaps Iraq. Cozy sphinx waves quart jug of bad milk.A very bad quack might jinx zippy fowls. Few quips galvanized the mock jury box. Quick brown dogs jump over the lazy fox. The jay, pig, fox, zebra, and my wolves quack! Blowzy red vixens fight for a quick jump. Joaquin Phoenix was gazed by MTV for luck. A wizard’s job is to vex chumps quickly in fog. Watch "Jeopardy! ", Alex Trebek's fun TV quiz game.

Woven silk pyjamas exchanged for blue quartz. Brawny gods just flocked up to quiz and vex him. Adjusting quiver and bow, Zompyc[1] killed the fox. My faxed joke won a pager in the cable TV quiz show. Amazingly few discotheques provide jukeboxes. My girl wove six dozen plaid jackets before she quit. Six big devils from Japan quickly forgot how to waltz.ig July earthquakes confound zany experimental vow. Foxy parsons quiz and cajole the lovably dim wiki-girl. Have a pick: twenty six letters - no forcing a jumbled quiz! Crazy Fredericka bought many very exquisite opal jewels. Sixty zippers were quickly picked from the woven jute bag. A quick movement of the enemy will jeopardize six gunboats.All questions asked by five watch experts amazed the judge. Jack quietly moved up front and seized the big ball of wax. The quick, brown fox jumps over a lazy dog. DJs flock by when MTV ax quiz prog. Junk MTV quiz graced by fox whelps. Bawds jog, flick quartz, vex nymphs. Waltz, bad nymph, for quick jigs vex! Fox nymphs grab quick-jived waltz. Brick quiz whangs jumpy veldt fox.

Bright vixens jump; dozy fowl quack. Quick wafting zephyrs vex bold Jim. Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim. Sex-charged fop blew my junk TV quiz. How quickly daft jumping zebras vex. Two driven jocks help fax my big quiz. Quick, Baz, get my woven flax jodhpurs! "Now fax quiz Jack! " my brave ghost pled. Five quacking zephyrs jolt my wax bed. Flummoxed by job, kvetching W. zaps Iraq. Cozy sphinx waves quart jug of bad milk. A very bad quack might jinx zippy fowls. Few quips galvanized the mock jury box. Quick brown dogs jump over the lazy fox. The jay, pig, fox, zebra, and my wolves quack! Blowzy red vixens fight for a quick jump. Joaquin Phoenix was gazed by MTV
[sup][w]isker[/sup]
Code:
[div style="Margin: auto; Width: 70%; font-size: 35px; color: #add8e6 ; font-family: Gabriola; Text-align: right; Overflow: Stretch"]LOVELY[div style="background-color: #212121; min-Height: 150px; Width: 100%;border: 3px #add8e6 solid;overflow: stretch;Padding: 15px"]
[table]
[tr][td][div style="Width: 150px; height: 150px; Background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/yThEufY.jpg); background-size: cover;"][/div][/td]
[td][div style="Width: 100%; height: 150px; overflow:hidden; Color:#838B8B; font-family: Times new roman; Font-size: 12px; Font-align: justify;overflow:auto; padding: 15px;text-align: justify;"][b]PUT TEXT HERE[/b] -

More general Ideas / impressions your character gets. A good idea is to use templates as a template for this scroll![/div]
[/td][/tr][/table][hr]
[div style="Width: 100%; height: 250px; overflow:hidden; Color:#838B8B; font-family: Garamond; Font-size: 9px; Font-align: justify;overflow:auto; padding: 15px;text-align: justify;"][b]PUT TEXT HERE[/b] - Full Name:
Pronunciation:
Nickname/Alias:
Meaning:

Sexuality:
How do they see gneder roles?:

First post:
Creation date:
In character age:
Mental In character age:
Ageing scheme:
Astrological sign:
Zodiac sign:

Immediate Family:
Distant Family:
Parenting:
Upbringing:
Childhood:
Adolescence:
Adulthood:
Coming of Age:
Evolution:

Species:
Bloodtype:
scent:
Eye color
hair color
Hair style
Skin
Complextion
Makeup / painted features
Body type
build
height
weight
Distiguishing features
mutations

health
energey
Memory
Allergies
Medication
Phobias
Addictions
Quirks
Mental disorders

General mood
stability
expressedness
TV tropes

Goals
Desieres
bucketlist
secrets
regrets
worries
Best dream
worst nightmare
best memories
worst memories

Hobbies
skills
sense of humor
Pet peves

strengths
flaws
perception
worldview
insticts

powers
Sorce of power
Adaptability
Weakness
Immunities

Strategy
How likely are they to start/stop fights
Any warning lables you would put on them

[/div][/div][/div][sup][size=8][color=Transparent][w]isker[/color][/size][/sup]

Re: Elastic Love || Fancypost storage - Whisper - 10-03-2018

CHARACTER NAME OR TITLE HERE // HIDDEN SCOLLING
okay, this one was kind of a spur of the moment idea for me mostly. But as stated above it is mostly a hidden scroll! I say mostly because while on the computer i can see a bit of the scroll- it is hard to see it on mobile. Also just a note because it will cut off your words and it would be confusing to use if they just- dissipated? Ya know? big note that i have this set so all capital letters will autmatically turn into lowercase, because i sometimes use capital letters were they are not meant to be :< So i just fixed the issue for me! You can edit this in the codeing where it has "text-transform:lowercase" near the end! You can also make this upper case and it'll turn it all into caps! cool huh?

I also want to make an acknolegemnt to everyone who has tracked the main thread where i advertise these. Yall are just- so sweet <3 make all this coding worth it. It's nice to know people use these and actually like using them! Anyone reading this feel free to check it out & give me a hollar- and know that all of you are amazing and i hope you all have a good day! <3

dummy text. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo.

Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus. Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim. Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies nisi. Nam eget dui.

Etiam rhoncus. Maecenas tempus, tellus eget condimentum rhoncus, sem quam semper libero, sit amet adipiscing sem neque sed ipsum. Nam quam nunc, blandit vel, luctus pulvinar, hendrerit id, lorem. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus. Donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus. Nullam quis ante. Etiam sit amet orci eget eros faucibus tincidunt. Duis leo. Sed fringilla mauris sit amet nibh. Donec sodales sagittis magna.

Sed consequat, leo eget bibendum sodales, augue velit cursus nunc, quis gravida magna mi a libero. Fusce vulputate eleifend sapien. Vestibulum purus quam, scelerisque ut, mollis sed, nonummy id, metus. Nullam accumsan lorem in dui. Cras ultricies mi eu turpis hendrerit fringilla. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; In ac dui quis mi consectetuer lacinia. Nam pretium turpis et arcu.

Duis arcu tortor, suscipit eget, imperdiet nec, imperdiet iaculis, ipsum. Sed aliquam ultrices mauris. Integer ante arcu, accumsan a, consectetuer eget, posuere ut, mauris. Praesent adipiscing. Phasellus ullamcorper ipsum rutrum nunc. Nunc nonummy metus. Vestibulum volutpat pretium libero. Cras id dui. Aenean ut eros et nisl sagittis vestibulum. Nullam nulla eros, ultricies sit amet, nonummy id, imperdiet feugiat, pede. Sed lectus.

Donec mollis hendrerit risus. Phasellus nec sem in justo pellentesque facilisis. Etiam imperdiet imperdiet orci. Nunc nec neque. Phasellus leo dolor, tempus non, auctor et, hendrerit quis, nisi. Curabitur ligula sapien, tincidunt non, euismod vitae, posuere imperdiet, leo. Maecenas malesuada. Praesent congue erat at massa. Sed cursus turpis vitae tortor. Donec posuere vulputate arcu. Phasellus accumsan cursus velit.

Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Sed aliquam, nisi quis porttitor congue, elit erat euismod orci, ac placerat dolor lectus quis orci. Phasellus consectetuer vestibulum elit. Aenean tellus metus, bibendum sed, posuere ac, mattis non, nunc. Vestibulum fringilla pede sit amet augue. In turpis. Pellentesque posuere. Praesent turpis. Aenean posuere, tortor sed cursus feugiat, nunc augue blandit nunc, eu sollicitudin urna dolor sagittis lacus. Donec elit libero, sodales nec, volutpat a, suscipit non, turpis. Nullam sagittis. Suspendisse pulvinar, augue ac venenatis condimentum, sem libero volutpat nibh, nec pellentesque velit pede quis nunc. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Fusce id purus. Ut varius tincidunt libero. Phasellus dolor. Maecenas vestibulum mollis
SET OF LYRICS HERE

Code:
[div style="width:100%;min-height:5px;Overflow:hidden; Margin-bottom:-11px;text-align:center;font-size:9pt;color:#cc3232;text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #212121;padding-right:15px"] CHARACTER NAME OR TITLE HERE // HIDDEN SCOLLING
[/div][div style="width:57%;min-height:150px;max-height:650px;overflow:hidden;Margin:auto; "][div style="width:103%;max-height:650px;text-align:justify;overflow:auto;text-transform:lowercase;padding:20px;"] TXTHERE<3 [/div][/div][div style="width:100%;min-height:5px;Overflow:hidden; Margin-bottom:-7px;text-align:center;font-size:13pt;color:#212121;text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #cc3232;padding-right:15px;"] SET OF LYRICS HERE
[/div][div style="background-image:url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/452042790252314644/493601433233522688/ezgif.com-crop_1.gif);Width:58%;height:35px;margin:auto;background-size:100%"][/div]

Re: Elastic Love || Fancypost storage - Whisper - 05-20-2019

I love the small icon so much ! This template is now a staple for my characters- wanting a simplistic feel that can change by adding bolded , italics , or even colored text ! The only issue is the cutoff on the text box wrapping around the image is slightly wonky - but i fill the rest of this with dummy text - it does not scroll but it an easy fix to make - I'll set another one that will scroll after a certain point! -

dummy text ;; Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut,

imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus. Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim. Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies nisi. Nam eget dui. Etiam rhoncus. Maecenas tempus, tellus eget condimentum rhoncus, sem quam semper libero, sit amet adipiscing sem neque sed ipsum. Nam quam nunc, blandit vel, luctus pulvinar, hendrerit id, lorem. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus. Donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus. Nullam quis ante. Etiam sit amet orci eget eros fa

rci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Sed aliquam, nisi quis porttitor congue, elit erat euismod orci, ac placerat dolor lectus quis orci. Phasellus consectetuer vestibulum elit. Aenean tellus metus, bibendum sed, posuere ac, mattis non, nunc. Vestibulum fringilla pede sit amet augue. In turpis. Pellentesque posuere. Praesent turpis. Aenean posuere, tortor sed cursus feugiat, nunc augue blandit nunc, eu sollicitudin urna dolor sagittis lacus. Donec elit libero, sodales nec, volutpat a, suscipit non, turpis. Nullam sagittis. Suspendisse pulvinar, augue ac venenatis condimentum, sem libero volutpat nib

Code:
[div style="margin: auto; Width: 55%; height: auto; overflow: auto; Font-family: times new roman; Color: #212121; font-size: 13px; background-color: ;padding-left: 7px; padding-right: 7px; text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase;"][div style="width: 100%; min-height: 112px; border-left: 2px #212121 solid; border-right: 2px #212121 solid; padding: 5px;"] [div style="width: 100px; height: 100px; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/5f/35/1c/5f351c6cbe7d10ed99f0bac166ac2899.jpg); background-size: 150%; background-position: 50% 25%; padding: 5px; float: left; margin: 0px; margin-right: 20px;"][div style="width: 90px; height: 90px; border: 1px solid white; "][/div][/div] TEXTHERE
[/div][/div]