Beasts of Beyond
PLAY BNHA BASED CHARACTERS? - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Adoption Agency (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: PLAY BNHA BASED CHARACTERS? (/showthread.php?tid=7007)

PLAY BNHA BASED CHARACTERS? - miss ririchiyo - 10-14-2018

[align=center][div style="0px; width:400px; height:auto; text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt; line-height:13px;"]its Time to join the Large Crowd of people making 'play (fandom) based characters' huh
uh, so for some details, i made an Izuku character about a month ago, on ff!! I didn't plan on dragging other people into it until smbody msged me and made a todoroki character lmao. It has,,, spiraled from there and i just Really want at least a few more people to join the Squad :'^))
some background on the lore and such:
these characters are from a 'bad ending' of canon, and are former humans!! the whole thing is v v vague so feel free to do whatever you like w the timeline!!! long story short, everyone dies and wakes up as an animal.
long story asfdsd:
basic rules,,
please stay semi-active w ur character!! take all the time u need setting them up, but please dont immediately drop them it makes me sad. just warn me abt stuff, at least!!
uhh other than that,,, nothing, really. having ur char in snowbound wld be rad, but i dont wanna flood them w bnha chars so!! anywhere works!!!

characters!!
izuku midoriya, snowbound, taken and played by [member=62]arcy[/member]
katsuki bakugou, the typhoon, taken and played by [member=1355]Grey[/member]
eijiro kirishima, the typhoon, taken & played by Una
amajiki tamaki, the rosebloods, taken & played by Una
ochaco uraraka, snowbound, taken and played by [member=310]chatelaine[/member]
asui tsuyu, the pitt, taken by [member=1260]miss ririchiyo[/member]
dabi, the pitt, taken by [member=1260]miss ririchiyo[/member]
togata mirio, the rosebloods, taken by [member=1260]miss ririchiyo[/member]
shigaraki tomura, the pitt, taken.
eri, sunhaven, taken by Una.

uhh other than that, all of the other chars are open!! i just dont have patience to list them all lmao. there's no form needed, just post and ask!!! please im begging u.

[note the squad plot and chat here

Re: PLAY BNHA BASED CHARACTERS? - arcy - 10-18-2018

[align=center][div style="0px; width:400px; height:auto; text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt; line-height:13px;"]tracking!! <33!!

Re: PLAY BNHA BASED CHARACTERS? - Grey - 10-19-2018

i was told that he died from toga who took eijirou's blood to shapeshift into him. bakugou let his guard down so was stabbed to death

Re: PLAY BNHA BASED CHARACTERS? - miss ririchiyo - 10-19-2018

i'll edit it to say that then!

Re: PLAY BNHA BASED CHARACTERS? - darci - 10-20-2018

[div style="margin: 0 auto; width: 60%; text-align: justify;"]i can play all might :^)

Re: PLAY BNHA BASED CHARACTERS? - miss ririchiyo - 10-20-2018

I'll have to ask Arcy about that, since we had someone who played All Might, but we don't know if they're still doing it! I'll get back to you on that!

Re: PLAY BNHA BASED CHARACTERS? - darci - 10-20-2018

[div style="margin: 0 auto; width: 60%; text-align: justify;"]that's fine! you can message me over discord if you find out.

Re: PLAY BNHA BASED CHARACTERS? - Una. - 10-21-2018

Track!