Beasts of Beyond
I'M SO SICK OF THIS FAKE LOVE / return + m&g - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: I'M SO SICK OF THIS FAKE LOVE / return + m&g (/showthread.php?tid=6971)

I'M SO SICK OF THIS FAKE LOVE / return + m&g - Character Graveyard. - 10-13-2018

[table][tr][td]
[Image: IwVtkvQ.png]
[/td][td]
EUPHORIA
Eri is a Ray of Sunhaven. She's a very anxious child and she does not smile, nor show any happy emotions currently, due to a rough early childhood. She looks up to Pierce and views him as a guardian figure and she is currently undergoing a long term relationship with Goldenluxery Roux.
[/td][/tr][/table]
It's been a couple of weeks since the young female had last shown her face around Sunhaven. She had, nervously, decided to finally come out, so here she was. She had found a empty basket and she filled it with candy apples, before heading to the heart of the territory, where she suspected everyone else would be at. A small frown on her maw, the tiny-female would quickly sit down on the ground and she forced down the nervousness she was feeling. She didn't want to appear as shy to the others so she decided to speak as loudly as she could possibly be.

"Meet-and-greet over here! I also have caramel-covered apples!"

Re: I'M SO SICK OF THIS FAKE LOVE / return + m&g - venus - 10-14-2018

[div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 550px; min-height: 9px; font-family: arial; line-height: 109%; text-align: left; color: black; padding: 20px;font-size: 12px;"][align=right]and you say ive lost my light —

never before disappearing temporarily had venus got to meet eri, and therefore the kitsune supposed that the girl's concerns were negated by the fact that venus was a clueless fool when it came to her past. what mattered to the vulpine now was her present. her presents! the sounds and smells of 'caramel-covered apples' was promising enough to lure out the typically secluded teenager into caving into whatever meet-and-greet thing eri had set up for herself. the idea of the event puzzling the kitsune. never before had the vulpine been to such an event before. was it a public thing? a private thing? venus just prayed they wouldn't be expected to make a mini speech on themselves - for there was too much to talk about and no time had been given to the silver-toned teen in preparation. it was unfair, all venus wanted was to eat the glucose-saturated sweets.

hesitantly venus made their way over towards the child, sapphire gaze drifting immediately towards the 'goods' and becoming entranced by their deliciously shiny forms. venus couldn't actually remember their last meal."so uh, hi? i'm not sure what a meet-and-greet is apart from it's face value. i'm venus, i like hamsters and caramel-covered apples." beaming a forced smile towards the child, venus just really wanted that food.

Re: I'M SO SICK OF THIS FAKE LOVE / return + m&g - CLOVE. - 10-14-2018

[div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: arial;"]♡ — Clove also knew nothing of Eri, having only joined Sunhaven a couple of days prior. Although the young femme's advertisement of caramel apples was interesting, Clove had no desire to take one for herself. Rather, she was approaching the pair so that she could greet them and exchange greetings. That was what new people were meant to do when they joined clans, after all.
The kitsune had been on her way back to her house, and strapped onto her shoulders was a bag full of small items she had selected to try and make the floating building feel like a home; a couple of fluffy throws, some small - and carefully packaged - cacti, and a few art supplies that she had felt drawn to.

Still, this meet and greet presented an opportunity to both rest her back for a few minutes, and say hello to her new clanmates. Clove figured stopping by for a little while would allow her to kill two birds with one stone.

"Hi." the kitsune greeted, solar eyes moving from Eri to Venus - recognizing them as someone that had been there on the day she joined. Clove still didn't really know what to think of the other vulpine, so now would be a good time to get to know them.
"Hello again, Venus. Are you well?" asked Clove, her twin tails wrapping around each other as she took a seat beside the silver-grey kitsune.
"I'm Clove. I joined recently - nice to meet you...?" the Sunhavener addressed Eri, remembering she didn't know the name of the smaller creature halfway through her words.
[align=center]bio + tags

Re: I'M SO SICK OF THIS FAKE LOVE / return + m&g - GORDON CIPHER. - 10-15-2018

Was it bad that Gordon didn't recognize Eri? After all, she was a high position here and was expected to know her clanmates, was she not? Well, it was better to meet her now than never, Gordon supposed, and came over to stand next to Venus. "H-hi!" She squeaked out. "My-my name's Gordon Cipher. I'm a Goldenblood."
where all your darkest fears are gonna come for you ! ━

Re: I'M SO SICK OF THIS FAKE LOVE / return + m&g - JERSEYBOY - 10-16-2018

JERSEYBOY
Jerseyboy had no idea who this child was. Did he care, though? Nope. If people were ( reclusive ) and didn't like to show their faces, then that was their problem and not his. He, frankly, had better things to do with his time than waste it on befriending the shyer faces of the town ━ and a kid, nonetheless. Children were a hit-and-miss with him ━ some were fun and super cool. Most of them? Whiny little shits. Don't get him wrong ━ he knew a few cool little kids. Did he necessarily hang out with them, though? No; not by choice, at least.

However, this one had caramel apples ( and that was enough to bring him over ). The tuxedo cat made his way on towards the little meet-and-greet session, in which Gordon, Clove, and Venus were already present. Gordon was a bit of a goody-two-shoes, but not the worst. Clove was new, he didn't know much about her, but she seemed pretty chillaxed. And Venus? Well, they weren't on great terms, to say the least.

He would give the kitsune a side-eye before fixing his attention onto the kid ( more specifically, the caramel apples ). Jerseyboy really didn't eat a lot of candy-things. Pastries and donuts and pies and shit, yeah. Candy bars and fruity snacks, though? He usually indulged in such sweets around holidays such as Halloween or Christmas.

It was close enough to Halloween, wasn't it? So Jerseyboy chimed in, "Don't mind if I do." He reached into the basket, retrieving a caramel-coated apple, and he proceeded to [sub]sink[/sub] his teeth into the sticky substance. With one bite, gooey strings began to [sub]droop[/sub] from the apple and coat his maw. Jerseyboy chewed the best he could, nearly wincing at the sweet-and-sour combination that hit his taste buds. "Can't have too much a' this stuff; it sticks to your teeth." The tuxedo cat commented.

Then, he remembered the primary reason why they were all here. "Oh; call me Jerseyboy." He shrugged ( though he honestly couldn't give a shit if Eri took note of his name or not ).
© MADI