Beasts of Beyond
Ω | THE FAMILY APOCALYPSE CHAT + PLOT - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Plotting (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Ω | THE FAMILY APOCALYPSE CHAT + PLOT (/showthread.php?tid=6879)

Ω | THE FAMILY APOCALYPSE CHAT + PLOT - Luciferr - 10-10-2018

[color=black]plotting + chatting thread foe we three aspects/horsemen of the apocalypse! c:

[member=2553]ourias.[/member] [member=2522]maekoda[/member]

ayy guys feel free to start throwin plot ideas n stuff, also do you think we should settle on a maybe last name they can share too or nah?

Re: Ω | THE FAMILY APOCALYPSE CHAT + PLOT - ourias. - 10-10-2018

I was thinking of maybe a seven deadly sins thing later on once they're all older? Maybe the sins are adopted by the horseman they'd loosely fall under?

EX:
Envy and Wrath are adopted by Talyn/War, Gluttony and Sloth are adopted by Ourias/Famine?

The other 3 are kind of hard to figure out though? Maybe Pride and Greed go to Maekoda/Conquest and Lust is adopted by Death?

They could be switched around if you guys like the plot lmao I was just tossing up a suggestion.

Re: Ω | THE FAMILY APOCALYPSE CHAT + PLOT - Luciferr - 10-10-2018

[color=black]I was actually thinkin somethin similar if they had kids later on or adopted etc.

I think lust would be more conquest (or rather pestilenec here) while pride would probs be death, also bc pride is so often a cause for a fall/death to a lot tbh.

there could also be those ol demon lords of yore (i.e furfur and such)

though whatd'ya think of getting a last name they come up with between em? hmm

Re: Ω | THE FAMILY APOCALYPSE CHAT + PLOT - raiden - 10-11-2018

[align=center][div style="width:55%;font-family:verdana;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;line-height:140%;text-transform:lowercase;word-spacing:-0.5px;"]yeah, i'm down with the seven sins idea~
the distribution of them with our characters is going to be a bit challenging bc sloth could very much work for famine (a slow death, also famine takes time) it could also work for conquest (the diseases taking a while to spread and when sick, the body becomes sluggish as it attempts to heal itself). so maybe the kiddos could be shared amongst them but they each have one or two they get along with better than others?
my dude might just have one sin (sloth) though but i'm chill with that cx considering he doesn't really fit with the others. he'll just be that cool uncle who drinks a lot of alcohol despite it doing little to nothing for him and carries around band-aids and tissues for anyone that needs it. also, i don't know much or anything really rip about the various demons but i'm all for the idea of including demon lords and such into the mixing bowl. i mean, we've got the horsemen, and sins so i don't see why not.

oh! but i like the idea of a last name too. do any ideas as to what it should be or along the lines of what it should be?

Re: Ω | THE FAMILY APOCALYPSE CHAT + PLOT - Luciferr - 10-12-2018

[color=black]obvs this would be when hings are settled and further along w the sins or lords when we're all established, but im okay to have pride be for rizer or wrath for talyn if any of you guys want more than one since those to would fit fine for them.

im thinkin on the last name maybe something latin? or something from the same apoclypse mythos kinda thing to link it together.

i can go scouring to list some like Apocrypha, or Infernium or Abyssum kinda sounding names, what about you guys?

also aplogies on my slow activity im still catching up after this weeks upheavals an my typhoon HP takin orecedent in that catching up.

Re: Ω | THE FAMILY APOCALYPSE CHAT + PLOT - raiden - 10-13-2018

[align=center][div style="width:55%;font-family:verdana;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;line-height:140%;text-transform:lowercase;word-spacing:-0.5px;"]i'm chill with your chars having pride and wrath. i'm not sure what koda would have so i'll just wait. it's a bit further down the road as you said.

oh !! i like those! if you have more though, i'd love to hear them c: + don't worry about activity! i'm a bit slow myself as i also try to get my typhoon bby active again... also school assignments.

mostly school assignments *sighs forever*

Re: Ω | THE FAMILY APOCALYPSE CHAT + PLOT - ourias. - 10-13-2018

I like Abyssum a lot!

For the seven sins, maybe Greed and Gluttony for Ourias? They'd both be Famine-ish sins.

Re: Ω | THE FAMILY APOCALYPSE CHAT + PLOT - Luciferr - 10-15-2018

[color=black]yeah they'd work! and a vote for abyssum

we can go with that but feel free to offer your own suggestions too guys! and hopefully I can pick up my activity tomorrow, we've had some visitors over and  my muse has just been dead atm but I'll post tomorrow for sure.

oof school assignments /pats/ thats always the time consumers.