Beasts of Beyond
PLAY THE FAMILY OF THE LEADER OF RECONDITE REALM? + FREE ART - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Adoption Agency (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: PLAY THE FAMILY OF THE LEADER OF RECONDITE REALM? + FREE ART (/showthread.php?tid=6817)

PLAY THE FAMILY OF THE LEADER OF RECONDITE REALM? + FREE ART - tristitia - 10-08-2018

[align=center]Hey there! So, I currently have a plot family consisting of 2 siblings and the mother of Runicflare, the leader of Recondite Realm. The Realm is a group of secluded mages in a mysterious glowing forest. For more information, please take a look at the guide, which can be found here. Now iet's get to the fun stuff!

Rules:
- Stay active with your character. 2 weeks of no activity without a notice will lead to them being rehomed.
- Stay in Recondite Realm for at least 2 weeks real time.
- Be kind to other applicants.
- Have fun!

Relations:
- Siblings will be related to Vanitas Daremo-Uenm.
- All will be related to Runicflare (the leader) and Moonshadow (the deputy).

The Mother:
- Should be at least 6 years spiritually. Should also be at least 5 years physically.
- The body is up to you.
- The Mother would have been a former leader of the Recondite Realm, and passed away, leaving Runicflare in charge. However, she would've likely wondered what happened to the group and possesses a new body, new name, and joins the Realm as someone else. How she died before is up to you.
- Name is up to you. However, carries at least the last name Aurumque.
- Should be biologically female. Can identify as male or non-binary if you'd like.
Possible plot ideas for the mother:
- Dislikes joiners of the Clan.
- Feels like she has to stay a secret.
- Acting like the clueless, senile grandma.

The Siblings:
- They should all be older than Runicflare (at least 8+ months). I recommend at least one being an adult.
- One of the siblings must be male.
- The two siblings each have two of their family artifacts, parts of the Fushed Shadows and the Mirror of Twilight. These can give them powers, though they may have some.
- They can be in any body, though their birth body is a dire wolf. If you want them to be a dire wolf, you will need to purchase the Small Mythical & Extinct Animal power from the shop.
- Name is up to you, but carries the last names Aurumque, Daremo, and Uenm.
- This is more of a brownie point thing,  (so, it is not required), but the characters can be based off of other Zelda races (Runicflare is based off of the Twili, so sorry but that's taken.) For example, the Zora, the Gordon, the Gerudo, etc. If you would like to do so, but don't know the information, DM me and I can tell you about them!

Possible Plot ideas for the siblings:
- Having some form of mental disorders (e.g. OCD, Schizophrenia, DID, NPD, PTSD, Munchhausen Syndrome {by proxy}, Depression, IED).
- Being salty that Runicflare got the leader position.
- Being manipulated by their father when he takes over Runicflare's body.
- Being prejudiced towards joiners.
- Having opinions not commonly found in the group.
Siblings:
- Zack (Triforce of Courage)

Form:
The form is free-for-all. I have a basic form down here, but if you want to add more or make it look fancier, you are more than welcome to!
Code:
[b]Which character:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

[font=georgia]Free Art:
That is right! Those who apply can get free art, a chibi (or trad art) of their character from [member=62]arcy[/member] ! Here are the requirements for free art:
- Having posted at least 1 time for the Recondite Realm (ICly).
- Having a general basis for the appearance of your character.

Re: PLAY THE FAMILY OF THE LEADER OF THE RECONDITE REALM? - arcy - 10-10-2018

[align=center][div style="0px; width:400px; height:auto; text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt; line-height:13px;"]tracking!! sm GOOD SHIT, but i have zero(0) time
edit: i forgot to mention i was doing sm art for whoever gets the chars here. a chibi or trad art.

Re: PLAY THE FAMILY OF THE LEADER OF RECONDITE REALM? + FREE ART - Una. - 10-14-2018

Which character: Sibling
Name: Zack Aurumque-Daremo-Uenm
Appearance: Zack is an all black feline with heterochromia eyes: one black eye and one yellow eye. All of his body is covered in bandages, except for the area surrounding his eyes and one of his paws, which has the Triforce of Courage on it.
Personality: Zack is a hotheaded male. He's very angry and outgoing, and he doesn't care if he happens to cause trouble for others. He's also somewhat selfish, so he'll use others to his own advantage when he gets the chance. He's also very antisocial and doesn't speak a lot.
Other: N/A

Re: PLAY THE FAMILY OF THE LEADER OF RECONDITE REALM? + FREE ART - tristitia - 10-14-2018

Accepted!

Re: PLAY THE FAMILY OF THE LEADER OF RECONDITE REALM? + FREE ART - vancouver - 10-14-2018

tracking!

Re: PLAY THE FAMILY OF THE LEADER OF RECONDITE REALM? + FREE ART - Luciferr - 10-17-2018

[color=black]track, I might jump in on this though I'd have to decide on char name and appearance first hm :0

Re: PLAY THE FAMILY OF THE LEADER OF RECONDITE REALM? + FREE ART - tristitia - 10-28-2018

Tracking on
Main!

Re: PLAY THE FAMILY OF THE LEADER OF RECONDITE REALM? + FREE ART - Keeekeeey - 03-15-2019

Track! Is this still open?

Re: PLAY THE FAMILY OF THE LEADER OF RECONDITE REALM? + FREE ART - tristitia - 03-16-2019

Not at the moment, it may be if I bring her back though!

Re: PLAY THE FAMILY OF THE LEADER OF RECONDITE REALM? + FREE ART - tristitia - 05-01-2019

this is open once again!