Beasts of Beyond
NOTHING ABOUT ME IS ORDINARY || Meeting 10/8 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: NOTHING ABOUT ME IS ORDINARY || Meeting 10/8 (/showthread.php?tid=6794)

NOTHING ABOUT ME IS ORDINARY || Meeting 10/8 - ATBASH CIPHER. - 10-08-2018

ATBASH CIPHER
is someone else in me,
waiting to break free?
This week Atbash was slightly concerned over the meeting. With the ghosts roaming around camp, she wasn't sure if they were trustworthy or hell, if they could talk at all. They could possibly spill secrets out to enemy groups, namely The Pitt, but Atbash had to remain hopeful that the spirits haunting their camp were peaceful, just like Snowbound. As always, the savannah tried to call out telepathically to her tribemates as she made her way to the Banquet Hall. "Snowbound gather around for a meeting!" And as usual nowadays with things getting chilly, Atbash prepared some hot chocolate for her tribe.

"We have five joiners this week!" Atbash chirped, her good eye shining as she spoke. It has been a while since they had this many joiners; the she-cat only hoped that they were here to stay. "Please give a warm, Snowbound welcome to Adrien, Riku and Akuma, Tadashi, and Inoris!" She went on, pausing a bit to allow everyone to welcome their new tribemates. "Unfortunately, I don't have any promotions or demotions this week, but I do want to commend Nui for the help she's done recently!" The feline-turned-rabbit has definitely been a huge help with Weekly Tasks this week; Atbash was glad she volunteered.

"Don't forget about our Mass Gathering this month." Atbash reminded gently, her short tail flicking as she spoke, trying to remember all the things she had prepared. "Remember that all groups except for The Pitt are going to be invited. There's a possibility a fight could break out since not everyone is allies. So please be careful and keep an eye out for those things. Break them apart if you have to." The Mass Gatherings were peaceful, as she told every group she invited. But of course that didn't mean they had to listen. If worse came to worse, she could ask them to leave or chase them off. "I also still need a couple of Ambassadors for Sunhaven if anybody is interested." Er, well... They only needed one more but a reminder didn't hurt.

Atbash went quiet, a frown replacing her normal smile she usually put on for meetings. What she was going to say was serious, mostly because she didn't entirely understand what was going on right now. "Next order of business..." She started out. "I'm sure you all have noticed the, er... spirits wandering about camp." Morgan of Tanglewood had called them spirits, right? Something like that. "Whenever I visited Tanglewood, it appears they have the same problem. They attacked Morgan, Tanglewood's leader." The Hailcaller shuffled her front paws a bit, concern filling her gaze as she talked to the Snowbounders. "Ours don't appear to be too aggressive but... I don't know what we should do about them. They appear to be lost, almost?" Hopefully she wasn't assuming things and the ghosts got mad at her. "I don't know. But any ideas you guys have would be appreciated..." Because, frankly, she was entirely lost.

//Summery!:
- Atbash made hot chocolate for everyone!
- Welcome to [member=1271]ADRIEN.[/member] / Miss Ririchiyo, [member=2499]riku himura.[/member] / Muddymutt, [member=2495]AKUMA HIMURA B.[/member] / YAKAN, [member=2053]TADASHI[/member] H.B. / Muddymutt, and [member=228]Inortis[/member] / Whisker
- No promotions/demotions, but [member=1463]NUI HARIME[/member]  gets a small shoutout for helping out with Weekly Tasks!
    - Speaking of which, you can sign up to hold Weekly Tasks and OOC Prompts here!
- The Mass Gathering is this month! Remember, all groups (minus The Pitt) are invited, which means enemies could potentially be together. Be on the lookout for fights and try to solve them civilly!
- OOC Prompts will be up tomorrow, don't forget to check that out!
- Don't forget to check out the October Character Development Challenge this month, either!
- Discussing the ghost problem. While they appear to be friendly right now, Morgan of Tanglewood informed Atbash that he had been attacked by the spirits which hints at these ghosts can be harmful. Any ideas on how to appease these wanderers, assuming they're 'lost'?
bio | female | hailcaller [leader] of snowbound
© madi

Re: NOTHING ABOUT ME IS ORDINARY || Meeting 10/8 - COSMIIX - 10-08-2018

Re: NOTHING ABOUT ME IS ORDINARY || Meeting 10/8 - miss ririchiyo - 10-10-2018

MALE
15 M/O
CREAM FELINE
SNOWBOUND
TAGS

"Thank you for the welcome, Atbash!" Adrien's voice rang out as the solid cream felidae walked into the room, soft green eyes focusing on the dragon for a moment before going back to Atbash herself. Wow, lots of creatures here. Huh.