Beasts of Beyond
IT’S TOO SPICY FOR ME // o, hot cocoa - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: IT’S TOO SPICY FOR ME // o, hot cocoa (/showthread.php?tid=6754)

IT’S TOO SPICY FOR ME // o, hot cocoa - tristitia - 10-06-2018

[shadow=CD8C95,right]RIKU HIMURA BASKERVILLE[/shadow]
DARKNESS EXISTS TO MAKE LIGHT TRULY COUNT
If there was anything wrong with this place, it’s the fact that it was so cold. There was snow everywhere. Riku could not get two steps out of hers and her father’s house before being drowned in snow. While she liked the fluffy white stuff, she did not like how it made her cold and dart back inside.

On the porch? A different story. It was covered, at least the red hybrid thought it was covered. She stepped out, holding a cup of hot chocolate in her teeth, and carefully putting it on a table. She shits down, gently taking gentle and careful sips, so she doesn’t burn her mouth.

Re: IT’S TOO SPICY FOR ME // o, hot cocoa - myah - 10-07-2018

[color=#331900]

Myah could smell fairly well. Her lack of hearing caused her to pay even more attention to her other senses, including scent. The smell of hot chocolate wafting through the otherwise cold and unforgiving air drew the female in, and she approached, sure enough finding Riku drinking hot chocolate.

She smiled and leaned back, rubbing her belly, indicating that hot chocolate was something that she, too, enjoyed.

Re: IT’S TOO SPICY FOR ME // o, hot cocoa - AKUMA HIMURA B. - 10-07-2018

[shadow=CD8C95,right]AKUMA HIMURA BASKERVILLE[/shadow]
IT'S GOOD TO MEET YOU, MY CRIME AND PUNISHMENT !
Akuma could not remember the last time he had drunk hot chocolate. It was perhaps a long time ago with people he could have once upon a time called his most treasured friends. But, of course, as it stood, Akuma no longer had friends. He did not quite have a family either and all that remained of it was his daughter, Riku, or so he believed. The Snowbounder was out and about, trying to find something of a meal for him and Riku to share. It hadn't taken him long, but he wished he could have found something quicker since his nerves often got the best of him nowadays. With what happened to Riku in the recent past, he could not risk anything horrible happening to her - even if it was supposedly true this place was "safe and peaceful." The golden eyed servacal finds his daughter sitting on the porch with a cup of hot chocolate at her paws and he smiles gently as he comes closer, a plump rabbit in his maw. His eyes drift over to some other creature he does not know, Myah, sitting with her. He could not help but feel a prickle of irritation stab at his skin, pupils narrowing briefly before he inhales deeply as thinks to himself: Stop with this. It's fine. . .

He exhales. He's calm. He continues moving forth towards the porch of the home he and Riku shared, wavering his short tail in greeting as he mumbles around the rabbit, "Do you think rabbit would taste good with your hot chocolate, Riku?" He inquires as he places the prey down near them, briefly turning to Myah for a moment and dipping his head slightly in greeting.
[align=center][color=#000]TAGS & INFORMATION \ TALKS IN #CC4E5C[/center

Re: IT’S TOO SPICY FOR ME // o, hot cocoa - tristitia - 10-08-2018

[shadow=CD8C95,right]RIKU HIMURA BASKERVILLE[/shadow]
DARKNESS EXISTS TO MAKE LIGHT TRULY COUNT
Riku relief on hearing. A lot. So, at first, she paid no heed to the feline. Until she looked up from the steaming cup, and out of the mist, her magenta eyes lock onto the feline rubbing her stomach. Oh! The hybrid’s eyes widened in understanding. She looks to a cup next to hers, going down the porch and gently nudging the cup at the feline. She holds up marshmallows and candy canes if she wants some.

And then, out of the corner of her eye, she sees her father. She gently lays the bags on the ground, and looked up to the one she adored. And he was trying to be a better father. Not a cook. So it made sense why he thought those might go together. Trying not to give an awkward look, the child shakes her head and points at the sweets she has near Myah’s cup."Ah, no... Dad, think of something sweeter. Like marshmallows or candy canes."